Jucundus: Worst of the worst

Go to CruxDreams.com
Since the Visions of Darkness forum shut down some years ago, I have been posting my renders mainly on deviantArt (except for crux pictures, because you love and they hate them). That was good for my art; I learned how to imply erect male genitals without showing them and to focus on torture as an acceptable type of nonconsensual interaction between the sexes.

But I am getting seriously bored dA-ifying all my pics all the time. So, this thread will be the entry point to contaminate the internet with the worst of my smut, stuff that is not welcome in more respectable, less fun places. A mixed bag, not sorted by "genre" or production date. You are welcome to comment or put any of these pics into the appropriate threads without asking (if the moderators do not object). Just please do not post other pictures in this thread.

I start with an illustration of what I mean by dA-ifying (even though I never did put that picture on dA).

View attachment 1228075

View attachment 1228076
Fantastic news, @jucundus. DA's loss is certainly our gain. Worst of the Worst sounds pretty good to me!

Wow what a set of pictures and what talent. And a very evocative story. From a proud young woman flirting with the very masculine guards. Knowing they would not dare molest her. But she can let them see her excited breasts.

A few hours later broken naked and chained. Not even bothering to hide her shame. Her cunt leaking many mens cum.

A little series that was the result of a collaboration with @GabriellaSivilla some years ago. I used the same model as in the pictures of Gabriella's awesome story. Not quite a prequel, because in this set she is a captured princess.

View attachment 1228240View attachment 1228241View attachment 1228242View attachment 1228243View attachment 1228244View attachment 1228245View attachment 1228246View attachment 1228247View attachment 1228248View attachment 1228249
As soon as I saw just the first image I thought of that story and your amazing scourging pictures. One of my absolute favourite whippings of all time (and I’m obsessed by whipping scenes, I know a broad spectrum and yours is one of the most evocative ever)

Last edited:
A little series that was the result of a collaboration with @GabriellaSivilla some years ago. I used the same model as in the pictures of Gabriella's awesome story. Not quite a prequel, because in this set she is a captured princess.

View attachment 1228240View attachment 1228241View attachment 1228242View attachment 1228243View attachment 1228244View attachment 1228245View attachment 1228246View attachment 1228247View attachment 1228248View attachment 1228249
I love the set. May favourite part is the dynamic dress stripping.

Now this is very encouraging indeed! Thanks a lot for all the great feedback. I do not usually do image series, because I am not good at it. So a lot of praise for this very set, also for the choice of a "cruxformums-type" topic, should go to @GabriellaSivilla, my incredible muse whom I wanted to impress really badly at that time.

@jucundus, I have often speculated that you are in fact a prominent professional artist who has been merely slumming at CF and other sites. If I am wrong I do beg your pardon. If I am right, hot diggity dog!!! :aaaaa:
Thank you for this huge compliment. But alas, I am neither prominent nor an artist with any sort of formal training. Metaphorically speaking, I am just a "floozy with an Uzi".

Last edited:
Teď je to opravdu velmi povzbuzující! Moc děkujeme za všechny skvělé zpětné vazby. Obvykle nedělám série obrázků, protože v tom nejsem dobrý. Takže hodně chvály právě za tento soubor, také za volbu tématu "cruxformums-type" by měl patřit @GabriellaSivilla, moje neuvěřitelná múza, na kterou jsem chtěl zapůsobit opravdu hodně čas.

Děkuji za tento obrovský kompliment. Ale bohužel, nejsem ani prominent, ani umělec s nějakým formálním vzděláním. Metaforicky řečeno, jsem jen "potopenec s uzi".

your works are awesome my friend and thank you for posting them!

As I said, I am not good at making coherent image series. Probably I am not so story-driven, but rather try to catch a particular moment. So it often happens to me that I cannot let go of a scene and produce lots of variants with different light, camera angles, poses, post-production etc. Most variants are not very good, but sometimes I keep 2 or 3 of them. Like in this impalement scene.

impaled01.jpgimpaled02.jpgimpaled03.jpg

As I said, I am not good at making coherent image series. Probably I am not so story-driven, but rather try to catch a particular moment. So it often happens to me that I cannot let go of a scene and produce lots of variants with different light, camera angles, poses, post-production etc. Most variants are not very good, but sometimes I keep 2 or 3 of them. Like in this impalement scene.

View attachment 1232944View attachment 1232945View attachment 1232946
The facial expressions of the girl being impaled are absolutely without compare!!!

Personally, when creating a picture and specifically outdoor scenes, the size of the scene, the light, and especially the ground are a problem (with some models, the ground becomes blurry and pixelated after zooming in... and it looks terrible...)

but I love how you can combine it...your work is erotic, scary, and suspenseful..it's amazing"

I actually prefer individual scenes, but the occasional series are nice as well. These 4 images make a wonderful little set, and the facial expression are really amazing work. Thank you for sharing. Your images are much appreciated here.

The look of terroir on the face of the blond is priceless!

Another stunning set of images.

(I am slightly puzzled by the mention in the subsequent comments of four pieces..... Has one been deleted?)

Back
Top Bottom