Julia and Oxy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi,
we finally managed to have a session outdoors. It was bloody cold, no more than 12-15C but... There was THE BODY on the cross. One of the best bodies I've ever seen. So, pls, meet Julia.
The other girl, Oxy, posed for us recently in the studio and volunteered to ride the cross outdoors for a change. I should say that practice makes perfect. This time she played her role much much better.
Enjoy and stay in touch.
Makar

Mkr said:
Hi,
we finally managed to have a session outdoors. It was bloody cold, no more than 12-15C but... There was THE BODY on the cross. One of the best bodies I've ever seen. So, pls, meet Julia.
The other girl, Oxy, posed for us recently in the studio and volunteered to ride the cross outdoors for a change. I should say that practice makes perfect. This time she played her role much much better.
Enjoy and stay in touch.
Makar

OK, I am actively in lust with Oxy, Makar, equaling my unholy lust for Galia.

I recommend you not tell her that. OTOH, if she gets off on the thought of middle aged American guys salivating over her hanging naked on your cross, well, you know, let her know.

;-)

Further, concerning Julia, see above.

Doggone it, Makar, where do you *find* them???

And I know the answer. "I ask them."

Never mind, Steve, those girls are quite happy with their boyfriends and husbands. And they let them go for sessions like that. Strange.
Stay in touch anyway

How about if a bi-sexual 25+ 5' 10" atheletic brunette salivates over them?

There husbands and boyfriends would be welcome to watch (NOT TOUCH).

kisses

willowfall

"Of all the book joints in all the towns all over the world, she walks into mine."

Makar, IM, that riff on Bogart's famous line in "Casablanca" did pop into my head this morning. You will note above that I admitted to lusting after Oxana.

This morning she walked into my library.

It wasn't her, of course. She was neither naked nor did she carry a patibulum across her shoulders, and a good thing too, as she would have had a hard time getting through the front door.

Yet despite the fact she was wearing clothes this young woman's resemblance to Oxana was startling; the cute, snub-nosed face, the riot of curly auburn hair, the lithe, gracile body.

No, I didn't ask her if she had relatives in Russia, or if she had arrived very recently from Russia, or if she had very recently hung butt-naked from a cross in a chilly forest outside of Moscow. I didn't speak to her at all. Mind you, I was tempted, but my professionalism and plain common sense held fast against my prurience. She only stayed about 20 minutes, but for me it was a passing strange 20 minutes.

So.

Does Oxana have relatives in the US? ;-)

apostate630 said:
I do not think that she has a relatives in USA.
But I exactly know that she shoulds like to their have, for instance husband ;)

ImageMaker said:
apostate630 said:

Give Oxana my regrets, but I'm already taken.

But I do envy her boyfriend, or boyfriends, or her future husband.

Such a lithe body, such a riot of curly hair.

She does look like My Lady, back when she won my heart during the first Reagan Administration.

I do confess, though, My Lady never has nor never will hang butt naked on a cross. Not her style.

*sigh*

apostate630 said:
ImageMaker said:
apostate630 said:

Give Oxana my regrets, but I'm already taken.

But I do envy her boyfriend, or boyfriends, or her future husband.

Such a lithe body, such a riot of curly hair.

She does look like My Lady, back when she won my heart during the first Reagan Administration.

I do confess, though, My Lady never has nor never will hang butt naked on a cross. Not her style.

*sigh*
The girl on the cross is really sexy!

Makar,

Where have you and your wonderful photo posts been of late? It can't be THAT cold in Russia already that you've gone into hibernation, can it?

Please post more of your fine works soon.

Best regards,

Plethorava

Back
Top Bottom