Julia, Vika and Alex

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not an update.
Don't really know why but I decided to post a couple of pix I had come across on my disk.
Nice job by the models.
Julia looks surprisingly calm after 10 mitutes on the cross, and Vika looks seriously scared being tied to the patibulum.
Enjoy anyway.
Makar

Attachments

• J01.jpg
    J01.jpg
    643.5 KB · Views: 1,961
  • Crucifier.jpg
    Crucifier.jpg
    536.3 KB · Views: 1,958
It's a shame such a beautiful model is eclipsed by your big bum. Have you run out of colour film? and can you please please please get Connie back on line?
XX
Melissa

melissa said:
It's a shame such a beautiful model is eclipsed by your big bum. Have you run out of colour film? and can you please please please get Connie back on line?
XX
Melissa

Why can't I edit anymore? Is this permanent?
Melissa

melissa said:
XX
Melissa
Hi there,
what happenned to Connie? And I didn't quite understand the passage about editing. Please, explain/
Best regards,
Makar

Mkr said:
melissa said:
XX
Melissa
Hi there,
what happenned to Connie? And I didn't quite understand the passage about editing. Please, explain/
Best regards,
Makar

Hi,
I've sent you a PM with Connie's details, please try to get her back on the Forum. It's a password problem. I did try to remove my rude comment but editing is not allowed on your thread.
Best wishes
Melissa

Makar: you should clean out your desk more often. Thanks for posting these behind the scenes shots. Also, the B&W is fine & your bum isn't that big.
Melissa: i don't know why you can't edit because I've sone it a couple of times tonight.

Correction - I just tried to correct my poor typing in the above & noticed the edit option isn't available in this file but is in the others. Very strange.

First of all, who told you that it was (is) my bum? :)
I stay on the other side of the camera.
regards,
Makar

Mkr said:
First of all, who told you that it was (is) my bum? :)
I stay on the other side of the camera.
regards,
Makar
By a process of elimination that bum must belong to Alex. I didn't get where I am today by not reading Sherlock Holmes!!
Thanks for sorting out Connie's pass word.
Melissa

My bum (back, whatever) - for those who want to establish Makar's fan club ;-)
Stay in touch.
Makar

Attachments

• Sash01.jpg
    Sash01.jpg
    649.5 KB · Views: 1,454
Mkr said:
My bum (back, whatever) - for those who want to establish Makar's fan club ;-)
Stay in touch.
Makar
wrong climate i think

Mkr said:
Wrong for who or wrong for what? I don't mind Cretan climate at all ;-)

I think a girl crucified in a hot climate is a lot sexier. Her body glistens in the sun as she suffers and sweats and contorts and dances.

kisses

willowfall

Next week we will begin to publish the full version of the photo Julia, Vika and Alex.

Back
Top Bottom