Kartomga Terror Pit

Go to CruxDreams.com
12. High above the rooftops of Kartomga City, the lift bucket stops with a jolt. Hands bound behind my back, I struggle for a moment to maintain my balance as the bucket sways from side to side. Below in the square, a sea of upturned faces strain in the harsh glare of the morning sun to keep the Captain and me in view.

"I'm afraid of heights," I rasp, looking around desperately, then closing my eyes!

"Are you going to push me, or am I supposed to jump?"

True Terror Pit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

12. High above the rooftops of Kartomga City, the lift bucket stops with a jolt. Hands bound behind my back, I struggle for a moment to maintain my balance as the bucket sways from side to side. Below in the square, a sea of upturned faces strain in the harsh glare of the morning sun to keep the Captain and me in view.

"I'm afraid of heights," I rasp, looking around desperately, then closing my eyes and shuddering.

"Not for long," replies Captain Abunjon grimly.

"It's the beard, isn't it?" I say. "That's why I didn't recognize you at first. You were at Langley! I remember you now. You were part of the operation planning group. You sat in the back when they interviewed and selected me for this assignment!"

"And they made the right choice too! You were perfect for your role."

"But I was never told what my role really was?"

"No, you never would have accepted your assignment if you were told now, would you? After all, who wants to die?"

"So what are you going to do now? Throw me off this thing?"

"No, better than that," he says softly as he produces a heavy rope noose, drops it over my head and draws it close around my neck.

View attachment 412626

"God no! You are going to hang me!"

"How very perceptive Moore. Don't worry. It's a short drop, not enough to break your neck. You won't suffer for too long ... just long enough to do a nice little erotic dance for the folks below. Don't want to disappoint them now, do we?"

View attachment 412627

He turns me around and maneuvers me to the edge of the lift platform, forcing me to look down at the crowd below, which seems to be in constant motion ... seething back and forth like some monstrous animal ... filling every space in the square and spilling into nearby alleys, lanes and streets.

"Death to America ... Death to Barbara Moore!' they continue to chant.

"Any last words, Moore?"

View attachment 412628

"Yes. Can't we talk about this. Surely there must be another, quicker, less gruesome way to carry out an execution ... like a bullet in my head?"

View attachment 412629

"And disappoint all those people who have come out in their thousands to watch you struggle at the end of a rope? This regime thrives on terror, Moore. It's in the regime's interest that your public execution be as entertaining and memorable as possible ... that it be a constant reminder in the minds of everyone of what happens to anyone who gets in its way."

View attachment 412630

"But what is the larger plan?"

"You'd like to know now, wouldn't you? Well why not. It's simple, your capture and execution are the final stepping stones on the path to my rise and eventual take over of the Revolutionary Government. No one can doubt my loyalty and zeal. Tomorrow my popularity will soar and I will replace the General. He has outlived his usefulness now that the fighting is over. I will rise swiftly as the man who saved the country from a subversive American plot. Someday I will gain complete control, and when I do I will quietly turn the regime over to the purposes of our government. But enough of that. It's time. Now face your audience and say your prayers, Moore!"

View attachment 412631

"Are you going to push me, or am I supposed to jump?"
Barb, look on the bright side, you got the Captain to spill the goods on his "larger plan". Turns out he is just another power hungry fool trying to rule the world.
Also on the bright side, you have thousands of people lined up to witness your dance on the end of the rope. It would be worse if no one came out to watch:p
If your buddies at Langley have planned a rescue mission, it had better happen soon.......or the good folks are going to witness a nude hanging:eek:

"How very perceptive Moore. Don't worry. It's a short drop, not enough to break your neck. You won't suffer for too long ... just long enough to do a nice little erotic dance for the folks below. Don't want to disappoint them now, do we?"

See? I told you he was a 'good guy'. You'll have a relatively merciful death, after all. He could have chosen to nail you on an (deactivated) electric pylon or something like that... :p :devil:

... as in all 'good' cinema movies is there not a sniper at the last moment ?

But let me think about, a lot of actresses died in James Bond movies. Barbaria, after "Are you going to push me, or am I supposed to jump?" this little nice "OH SHIT!" is missing!

Madiosi had better show up soon, or he'll miss his big moment. And where are those biplanes from Blighty?

"Chocks away! Contact!"
"Contact!"
"I say, Wingco, this Yankee girl, Barb; pretty is she?"
"Keep your mind on your job, Squadron Leader."

I think they're late. :rolleyes::oops::doh:
Doesn't look good, Barb.:eek:

13. The moment has come ... he shoves me ... two hands placed square on my bare shoulders and a mighty push ... nothing but air beneath my flailing feet ... my stomach seeming to do a complete flip flop ... its contents rushing to my throat.

Barbaria Africa 093.jpg

Legs moving wildly ... as though I want to run but with no purchase to be found. I feel the rope playing out behind me and my pony tail flying back as I am caught in the grip of sheer terror.

Barbaria Africa 094.jpg

I plummet ... screaming "Oh Shit!" ... waiting for the rope to run out and the noose to close around my neck ...

Barbaria Africa 095.jpg

I pull desperately at the bindings holding my wrists behind my back ... all this happening in a fraction of a second!

Barbaria Africa 096.jpg

And then it comes ... my free fall abruptly cut short, the coarse rope digging sharply into my neck and bringing me back with a sharp jerk ... momentarily choking off my air supply.

Barbaria Africa 097.jpg

The crowd cheers. I bounce and sway and twist about ... eyes wide open, tongue out ... involuntarily performing the naked, desperate dance of death they have all been come to witness ...

Barbaria Africa 098.jpg

vision blurring ... flashing specks of colored light ... gasping for air. ... kicking ... losing control ... going limp ...

Barbaria Africa 099.jpg

one last desperate kick ... quieting ... rotating slowly ... shudders ... warm pee running down my legs ... blacking out.

Last edited:
13. The moment has come ... he shoves me ... two hands placed square on my bare shoulders and a mighty push ... nothing but air beneath my flailing feet ... my stomach seeming to do a complete flip flop ... its contents Rushing up into my throat.

View attachment 412764

Legs moving wildly ... as though I want to run but with no purchase to be found. I feel the rope playing out behind me and my pony tail flying back as I am caught in the grip of sheer terror.

View attachment 412765

I plummet ... screaming "Oh Shit!" ... waiting for the rope to run out and the noose to close around my neck ...

View attachment 412766

I pull desperately at the bindings holding my wrists behind my back ... all this happening in a fraction of a second!

View attachment 412767

And then it comes ... my free fall abruptly cut short, the coarse rope digging sharply into my neck and bringing me back with a sharp jerk ... momentarily choking off my air supply.

View attachment 412768

The crowd cheers. I bounce and sway and twist about ... eyes wide open, tongue out ... involuntarily performing the naked, desperate dance of death they have all been come to witness ...

View attachment 412769

vision blurring ... flashing specks of colored light ... gasping for air. ... kicking ... losing control ... going limp ...

View attachment 412770

one last desperate kick ... quieting ... rotating slowly ... shudders ... warm pee running down my legs ... blacking out.
:eek::mad::oops:
More comment soon... Great work both of you...

14. EPILOGUE

Reuters ... 11:40 GMT. BREAKING NEWS.

A terse announcement, just made by the Revolutionary Government of Kartomga, reports that an American plot to overthrow the regime has been uncovered and foiled by Kartomga security forces. The government's press release singles out a Captain Abunjon for having played a key role in uncovering the plot by capturing and bringing an American secret agent and provocateur, identified as Barbara Moore, to justice. Abunjon is being hailed as a national hero. Kartomga officials say that Moore broke easily under interrogation, revealing to her interrogators the full extent of the CIA plot, and confessing her own central role in carrying it out. The government communique ends by stating that Moore was publicly executed by hanging early this morning in Kartomga City's Freedom Square, using a short-drop method that ensured a certain degree of suffering. A national holiday of celebration has been declared while Moore's CIA collaborators are being rounded up country-wide for trial and execution.

Reliable sources elsewhere indicate that European governments were aware of Moore's capture and that a European rapid deployment force, led by the Belgians, was being readied at the very moment of her execution, but had been unable to swing into action due to internal disputes between the British, French and Germans, who were unable to agree on the timing of the mission, as well as by the Dutch who argued that it was a matter for the courts. The U.S., curiously refused to participate in any intervention, steadfastly denying the existence of any ties between Moore and the U.S. government. A U.S. State Department spokesperson called her execution regrettable, but said that the U.S. government was treating it as an internal Kartomga affair.

Kartomga City International has been closed now for three days, so no foreign media have been able to get into the country. Nonetheless, Ms. Moore's execution was recorded on hundreds of private cell phones, as well as by the government, and Reuters has obtained a number of photos from both sources. Please be advised that the pictures posted here contain nudity and may not be suitable for all audiences.

Barbaria Africa 100.jpg

Barbaria Africa 101.jpg

Barbaria Africa 102.jpg

Barbaria Africa 103.jpg

Barbaria Africa 104.jpg

Private sources report that Moore's nude corpse has been left to hang on public display in Kartomga City's Freedom Square. The daily market is now underway on the square, and business goes on as usual as she hangs overhead.

14. EPILOGUE

Reliable sources elsewhere indicate that European governments were aware of Moore's capture and that a European rapid deployment force, led by the Belgians, was being readied at the very moment of her execution, but had been unable to swing into action due to internal disputes between the British, French and Germans, who were unable to agree on the timing of the mission, as well as by the Dutch who argued that it was a matter for the courts.

And we all feel so proud, now ! :doh: :doh:

Good work, Barb and SJ, thank you very much! Even tough hanging is not exactly my cup of tea, this was great writing and illustrations!
:clapping: :goodjob:

business goes on as usual as she hangs overhead.

In the kitchens of the Palace of the People, the chefs are busy preparing the banquet in honour of the great hero Captain Abunjon. Supplies for the banquet have been flown in especially from the USA, bought from a well-known on-line store.

Meanwhile, a spokesperson from the Kartomga City Public Health Department has assured the citizens there is no danger to health from purchasing provisions from the stalls directly beneath the corpse of Barbara Moore.

14. EPILOGUE

Reuters ... 11:40 GMT. BREAKING NEWS.

A terse announcement, just made by the Revolutionary Government of Kartomga, reports that an American plot to overthrow the regime has been uncovered and foiled by Kartomga security forces. The government's press release singles out a Captain Abunjon for having played a key role in uncovering the plot by capturing and bringing an American secret agent and provocateur, identified as Barbara Moore, to justice. Abunjon is being hailed as a national hero. Kartomga officials say that Moore broke easily under interrogation, revealing to her interrogators the full extent of the CIA plot, and confessing her own central role in carrying it out. The government communique ends by stating that Moore was publicly executed by hanging early this morning in Kartomga City's Freedom Square, using a short-drop method that ensured a certain degree of suffering. A national holiday of celebration has been declared while Moore's CIA collaborators are being rounded up country-wide for trial and execution.

Reliable sources elsewhere indicate that European governments were aware of Moore's capture and that a European rapid deployment force, led by the Belgians, was being readied at the very moment of her execution, but had been unable to swing into action due to internal disputes between the British, French and Germans, who were unable to agree on the timing of the mission, as well as by the Dutch who argued that it was a matter for the courts. The U.S., curiously refused to participate in any intervention, steadfastly denying the existence of any ties between Moore and the U.S. government. A U.S. State Department spokesperson called her execution regrettable, but said that the U.S. government was treating it as an internal Kartomga affair.

Kartomga City International has been closed now for three days, so no foreign media have been able to get into the country. Nonetheless, Ms. Moore's execution was recorded on hundreds of private cell phones, as well as by the government, and Reuters has obtained a number of photos from both sources. Please be advised that the pictures posted here contain nudity and may not be suitable for all audiences.

View attachment 412771

View attachment 412772

View attachment 412773

View attachment 412774

View attachment 412775

Private sources report that Moore's nude corpse has been left to hang on public display in Kartomga City's Freedom Square. The daily market is now underway on the square, and business goes on as usual as she hangs overhead.
Their is one thing you left out. If you got left to swing in the air over the market place how did whats his face get down after he pushed you out to hang you?

Their is one thing you left out. If you got left to swing in the air over the market place how did whats his face get down after he pushed you out to hang you?

Trained soldier: absailed down the noose rope then leapt off using her tits as springboards. Landed on that blue and white canvas in the last pic.

Back
Top Bottom