Lady Kathrine's secret revealed

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
In a time in the past in the kingdom in the kingdom of Cruxtonia lived a beautiful woman named Lady Kathrine. Though of marrying age she lives a single life on the estate she inherited from her parents. She was hardly lonely as lords and dukes from there and abroad were quite taken by the woman’s wit and stunning body.
owp 242.jpg
While never discussed among her gentlemen callers Lady Kathrine was quite alluring and knew how to attract men.
owp 237.jpg
Though it can be discussed now back in the day there was no talk that Kathrine was not a virgin. To the contrary she was very active sexually and was not a conformist to the missionary position.
couple 070.jpg
She enjoyed many positions that would be considered taboo in her time.
couple 085.jpg
She would be considered a slut if the people knew the sexual things she practiced.
couple 056.jpg
She even had sex using her mouth…
head 061.jpg
…but she never would swallow!
head 096.png
While if any of her sexual forays would be known to the archbishop Lady Kathrine would be in trouble with church.

But these secrets are not what this story is about as you will soon learn…

Is there something I can do to change your mind?
Try... Next chapter...

While Lady Kathrine’s sexual perversity activities would be scandalous if made known she has a much darker side. In Cruxtonia owning slaves is legal if you go through the Cruxton Abbey Servant Administration Office. There are two problems with doing so for Lady Kathrine. The first is the church will not let women own slaves- much less female slaves. Second, owning slaves require the master to pay an annual tax on the property.

Lady Kathrine wants her own slaves and has no desire to pay taxes on the women she owns. She has both the wealth and the contacts to buy Western women from the slave traders that operate from what is now Morocco.
slave auction 042.jpg
The women cost the same and having been bought on the black market there is no taxes to be paid. And being a regular customer, her buyer knows what type of slaves Kathrine likes.
slave sale 54.jpg
Lady Kathrine enjoys training new slaves. As most are kidnapped free women, they are not quite willing to serve their new mistress. Kathline doesn’t mind. Breaking them in is much of the fun of a new arrival.
les 088.jpg
Most will break in less than a week when they are whipped several times a day.
whip 102.jpg
Of course, Lady Kathline does not whip the slaves during their training. That would be beneath her status. But she does enjoy watching the new slaves learn the feel of the whip as the overseer flogs them.
whip 178.jpg
The new slaves usually came around and learned their place.
les 111.jpg
The problem for Lady Kathrine was both for slaves she tired of and those that refused to accept their role as her slave had to be disposed of. She couldn’t just send them to the Cruxton Abbey Servant Administration Office. After all they are black market slaves and she had not paid taxes on them. This is Lady Kathrine’s dark secret that will become her trouble!

The problem for Lady Kathrine was both for slaves she tired of and those that refused to accept their role as her slave had to be disposed of. She couldn’t just send them to the Cruxton Abbey Servant Administration Office. After all they are black market slaves and she had not paid taxes on them. This is Lady Kathrine’s dark secret that will become her trouble!

This is FAKE NEWS , please check your sources before proceeding with this story.

When a slave (they are called ‘servants’ but really are slaves) are acquired from the Cruxton Abbey Servant Administration Office women are returned to the abbey to be either resold or perhaps even set free. Lady Kathrine can’t send slaves she has tired with or never would accept their role as a slave to the office. It would cost her both legal and tax problems.

Lady Kathrine has a simple solution- just dispose of the women! If she has tired of a slave, she carefully ridded herself of the slave. For the slaves that had served her well Kathrine had the slave hooded and brought to the gallows to be hanged.
hang 236 a.jpg
Some slaves would not even have clue what was about to happen even after the noose is fixed around their necks.
hang 199.jpg
Lady Kathrine considered it merciful to hang the bitch when she wouldn’t know what was about to happen to her.
hang 236.jpg
Slaves that would not conform to Lady Kathrine’s dominance were hanged without the benefit of the hood. They would be brought to gallows to see the noose they were to be hanged and strangled from. It was less merciful but still a cruel way to die.
hang 857.jpg
Though it matters little… they all pissed as they expired.
hang 853.jpg
Lady Kathrine’s secret was revealed when she hanged a rebellious slave named Barbara Moore. She was a seemingly peasant-type woman that refused to take a command.
hang 500.jpg
The problem was she came from an influential family…

Lady Kathrine’s secret was revealed when she hanged a rebellious slave named Barbara Moore. She was a seemingly peasant-type woman that refused to take a command.

She couldn’t tell she was dealing with royalty???:confused:

Exactly! ;)

Hanging me was her second big mistake. :facepalm:

Getting herself in a Tree story was her first :doh:

Although Barbara Moore looked like a (rather rebellious) slave that was just her nature. Her parents had disowned her and turned her loose on the outskirts of Cruxtonia with her free spirit and a sack of gold coins. Not long after that she was kidnapped and taken to what is now Morocco and sold at the slave markets.

Barbara was no readier to be a slave than Lady Kathrine was to own a woman that would not learn her new status in society. So Lady Kathrine hanged Barbara.

It was a wonderful hanging! Barbara kicked and thrashed for a quarter of an hour. The bitch even pissed while she was still kicking.
hang 859.jpg
When she finally hanged limp from her noose I ask “What did you think of that? The bitch was worth what I paid for her with that show!”

Melissa says “She seemed to suffer quite a bit.”
hang 860.jpg
“I think that was Lady Kathrine’s goal” Melissa’s husband replies.

Of course, that was my goal! If I spend good money on a product, I expect her to perform in life or dying!
owp 253.jpg
-Lady Kathline

What Lady Kathline does not realize was Barbara Moore was the cousin of Melissa who is the daughter of Archbishop Despard Wragg IX of the Cruxton Abbey!

What can come of this?

She was hardly lonely as lords and dukes from there and abroad were quite taken by the woman’s wit and stunning body.
Wit and a body! Winning combination. :very_hot::headbang: Now, when you say, "lords and dukes", would my Lord Wragg be aware of this fine beauty, or is he still refurbishing the four-poster from Barb's last visit to the Abbey? :rolleyes::devil:

Lady Kathrine was quite alluring and knew how to attract men.
You mean, she had a wardrobe full of nighties that were almost not there at all? ;)

While if any of her sexual forays would be known to the archbishop Lady Kathrine would be in trouble with church.
So he doesn't know about her...yet. I see a plot twist coming. :rolleyes::cool:

Most will break in less than a week when they are whipped several times a day.
Coffee makers break almost immediately if you whip them. That's just a bit of trivia really, nothing to do with the story. :rolleyes::facepalm:

the new slaves learn the feel of the whip as the overseer flogs them.
This one looks almost broken now. Any more whipping and she'll need repair.

The new slaves usually came around and learned their place.
And is their place on Lady Katherine's face or under Lady Katherine? It's very difficult to tell.:confused:
Actually, let's just forget sorting this out. I'll take the position under the kneeling girl, and everyone's happy, yeah?:p:)

This is FAKE NEWS , please check your sources before proceeding with this story.
The lady does protest too much!!! We have some very hard evidence against Lady Kathrine coming soon!!!
I see this is going to be one of those "she said; we've got hard evidence" stories. Justice is so difficult sometimes. I'm sure the Archbishop will be, well, not exactly merciful... What's the word I'm looking for? :devil:

I need to seek legal advice on this matter.
Oh, do you really think that's a good idea? Any place with "Crux" in the name is bound to have some pretty dodgy lawyers. I mean, even if they know the law (which is questionable since it seems to change moment by moment), their idea of legal interpretation and opinion comes off the back of a cornflakes package. I suggest fleeing. Much less risky.

Well, Lady Katherine is not, apparently without her faults, but I would not want to press a gender double standard. Hanging slaves is hardly a crime. Hanging Barb is done about twice a week. On the other hand, where would we be if we didn't make as much of this as possible (or even impossible). :devil:

Of course, that was my goal! If I spend good money on a product, I expect her to perform in life or dying!
Are we back to the coffee makers again? No? :oops::doh:
So, she hanged Barb, eh? Something tells me the Archbishop won't be happy about that at all. :facepalm::popcorn:

Wit and a body! Winning combination. :very_hot::headbang: Now, when you say, "lords and dukes", would my Lord Wragg be aware of this fine beauty, or is he still refurbishing the four-poster from Barb's last visit to the Abbey? :rolleyes::devil:

You mean, she had a wardrobe full of nighties that were almost not there at all? ;)

So he doesn't know about her...yet. I see a plot twist coming. :rolleyes::cool:

Coffee makers break almost immediately if you whip them. That's just a bit of trivia really, nothing to do with the story. :rolleyes::facepalm:

This one looks almost broken now. Any more whipping and she'll need repair.

And is their place on Lady Katherine's face or under Lady Katherine? It's very difficult to tell.:confused:
Actually, let's just forget sorting this out. I'll take the position under the kneeling girl, and everyone's happy, yeah?:p:)

I see this is going to be one of those "she said; we've got hard evidence" stories. Justice is so difficult sometimes. I'm sure the Archbishop will be, well, not exactly merciful... What's the word I'm looking for? :devil:

Oh, do you really think that's a good idea? Any place with "Crux" in the name is bound to have some pretty dodgy lawyers. I mean, even if they know the law (which is questionable since it seems to change moment by moment), their idea of legal interpretation and opinion comes off the back of a cornflakes package. I suggest fleeing. Much less risky.

Well, Lady Katherine is not, apparently without her faults, but I would not want to press a gender double standard. Hanging slaves is hardly a crime. Hanging Barb is done about twice a week. On the other hand, where would we be if we didn't make as much of this as possible (or even impossible). :devil:

Are we back to the coffee makers again? No? :oops::doh:
So, she hanged Barb, eh? Something tells me the Archbishop won't be happy about that at all. :facepalm::popcorn:
Many astute observations here... One hopes Jolly has not boiled his bones!!!!!!

It was a wonderful hanging! Barbara kicked and thrashed for a quarter of an hour. The bitch even pissed while she was still kicking.

How many times now have you been warned, Tree, about that camera angle? :mad:

And pissing too!!!! :facepalm:

Geeze! :spank::spank::spank:

Back
Top Bottom