Lady Kathrine's secret revealed

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have little doubt I will be found guilty of my so-called crimes. I never despite their advances slept with Archbishop Wragg or his magistrate Jollyrei. They find me a haughty lesbian slut while I am a bi-sexual woman that also has a enough taste not to sleep with the dregs of the earth.
I don't know, Wragg, old boy. I'm inclined to think that if she sleeps with the dregs of the earth, but doesn't bother with us, she must be dealing with some sort of latent guilt. I think I personally feel somewhat offended. :confused::cool:
I know I will be brought to the scaffold and be knelt over the block to be beheaded nude before my peers.
Well, that's certainly something to bear in mind. One does appreciate these little recommendations.

It will be embarrassing but it will be swift.
I don't know about that. Have you actually met our headsman? Dodgy sort of bloke, but he is the best at that price range. :rolleyes::eek::facepalm:

My day in court arrives. I am brought before the gallery naked as the day I was born. This is not how a noble woman is to be treated! Magistrate Jollyrei reads off my list of crimes-yes, I did all of them, so what?
How is a noble woman to be treated. It's my court. I get to decide these things, surely. Much more interesting to try a naked woman.
then demands I should be put to death. There is no surprise there although the thought of my execution makes my cunt ooze hot wet juices!
Well, we do what we can to keep everyone happy. :rolleyes::eek::devil:

normally I would have been fined heavily and lived humiliated. Such treatment will not satisfy this court.
Certainly not. We are made of sterner stuff here.

Magistrate Jollyrei points at me and scowls
It's one of my best expressions, my scowling face. I practice it in the mirror. Good, isn't it? :cool::D

“The people of Cruxtonia have spoken and I concur! Lady Kathline shall be put to death for her crimes and will be hanged by the neck in the market square a week from tomorrow!”
There - you can't say this sort of thing with a silly grin on your face. We have the public to think of. A scowl is just the thing for this type of speech. Sorry about the beheading thing. The headsman is on holiday in Bermuda, I think. He'll be sorry to have missed you (literally and figuratively).
I am in shock! I will be hanged from the public gallows before this horde of commoners like a common criminal. I cover my breasts shamed at the disgraceful death that awaits me!
I must apologise again for that, but there's not much we can do about it now. Without a headsman, the gallows is the only real option left. And you are a hardened tax evader, after all, I mean slave murderer, of course.
What have these pigs condemned me to?
Language! And we just told you. I'm sure you'll figure it out in the week you have left.

The guards use her how and as they wish. There was no consideration that Kathline is- or was- a noble woman.
Oh sure, reject Wragg and me, but she'll sleep with the first guardsman that comes along. Call that noble, cos I don't. :rolleyes::p:eek:
I would prefer being brought to his bedroom instead of being taken to the gallows to be hanged this evening.
Almost goes without saying, really.
“Quite simply you have surrendered your title with the commission of your crimes. Do be assured I will enjoy watching you strangle while you hang by your neck” the king snarls.
Okay, and there's that reason. :oops: I was sure it was because Ronnie the Headsman was on holiday. But the King is happy, so that's what counts, eh? Chin up, Lady Katherine (because we'll need to get that noose on you). :devil:
A flowered wreath is placed on my head and I am led out the door to be brought to the gallows to be hanged.
We should really have minstrels as well, don't you think? Music adds so much.

I don't know, Wragg, old boy. I'm inclined to think that if she sleeps with the dregs of the earth, but doesn't bother with us, she must be dealing with some sort of latent guilt. I think I personally feel somewhat offended. :confused::cool:

Well, that's certainly something to bear in mind. One does appreciate these little recommendations.

I don't know about that. Have you actually met our headsman? Dodgy sort of bloke, but he is the best at that price range. :rolleyes::eek::facepalm:

How is a noble woman to be treated. It's my court. I get to decide these things, surely. Much more interesting to try a naked woman.

Well, we do what we can to keep everyone happy. :rolleyes::eek::devil:

Certainly not. We are made of sterner stuff here.

It's one of my best expressions, my scowling face. I practice it in the mirror. Good, isn't it? :cool::D

There - you can't say this sort of thing with a silly grin on your face. We have the public to think of. A scowl is just the thing for this type of speech. Sorry about the beheading thing. The headsman is on holiday in Bermuda, I think. He'll be sorry to have missed you (literally and figuratively).

I must apologise again for that, but there's not much we can do about it now. Without a headsman, the gallows is the only real option left. And you are a hardened tax evader, after all, I mean slave murderer, of course.

Language! And we just told you. I'm sure you'll figure it out in the week you have left.

Oh sure, reject Wragg and me, but she'll sleep with the first guardsman that comes along. Call that noble, cos I don't. :rolleyes::p:eek:

Almost goes without saying, really.

Okay, and there's that reason. :oops: I was sure it was because Ronnie the Headsman was on holiday. But the King is happy, so that's what counts, eh? Chin up, Lady Katherine (because we'll need to get that noose on you). :devil:

We should really have minstrels as well, don't you think? Music adds so much.
You are a sick reaper, Jollyrei!

Wake up ready for your task!

Usually condemned wenches are indeed common sluts that it really doesn’t matter if they are allowed to live or die. I have enjoyed many of the public hangs. I find them erotic; especially when the wench fights for her life as she is dragged up the gallows’ stairs.
hang 798.jpg
I must admit I have enjoyed watching the cunts being hanged but somehow the thrill is not there when they take the irons from my wrists and tie my hands behind my back. Before they can grab me, I sternly say “I have been condemned to hang. Allow me the dignity to climb the steps on my own!”
My bold statement is treated respectfully. I climb the 13 steps up to the gallows’ deck. Why are my knees feeling weak?

hang 863.jpg
I make it to the deck. I must admit this is a different thing. I am a fucking naked bitch about to be hanged stark naked before these peasants. Why am I so wet between my thighs?

Before me stands the stool I will have to step onto with the noose dangling over it. Am I afraid? Fuck yes, I am but I want to feel that rope around my neck. I am here to be hanged by my neck until I am dead. My cunt is oozing with ecstasy and fear. Magistrate Jollyrei asks “Are you ready to feel the rope around your neck, Lady Kathrine?”

“I was born to die this way” I reply.
hang 763.jpg
I am on the deck of the gallows, naked except for my wrists tied behind my back. I look up at the noose waiting for my neck.
hang 580.jpg
Am I afraid or just want this to happen? My thighs get wetter. Did I pee or cum? The wait is nearly over. I try to step up on the stool but with my hands bound I have trouble with my balance. The executioner ‘helps’ me onto the stool. Being a lady, I thank him for his assistance. The peasants below me cheer as I stare at the rope I am about to be hanged from.
hang 615 c.jpg
This time I am sure I have peed. Dangling before my face is the noose I will hang from until I am dead.
hang 247 c.jpg
From a distance the rope seems smooth. Close up I see the thick hemp has rough fibers waiting to shred the skin of my neck. The rope has stains of other women’s blood who have been hanged before me. The executioner wastes little time pulling the rope loop over my head and tightening the loop so I am its prisoner. I look down at the executioner and ask “Will this be over quickly?”
hang 862.jpg
With a sinister laugh he says “Not hardly! The show is just starting and when you do hang King Arbor instructed me to make sure you put on a long dance while you die!”

-Lady Kathrine

Last edited:
The executioner wastes little time pulling the rope loop over my head and tightening the loop so I am its prisoner. I look down at the executioner and ask “Will this be over quickly?”

With a sinister laugh he says “Not hardly! The show is just starting and when you do hang King Arbor instructed me to make sure you put on a long dance while you die!”

That was not the response I wanted to hear.:eek:

It is still a half hour before Lady Kathrine is to be hanged. Already she on the stool and noosed. How will she pass the time?
The abbey’s bell tolls twice. It is only 5:30 and I am not to be hanged until six o’clock. The coarse rope around my neck scratches my skin when I move and I am standing in a puddle of my own piss. I look out at the crowd and watch them hustle to vendors’ tents to refresh their drinks. They don’t want to be thirsty while they watch me hang.
hang 856.jpg
There is no effort to afford me the dignity of a noble women. I stand naked on the stool wearing only the noose and the rope binding my wrists. Privileged and noble people come up on the gallows to get a close look at me. I know all of them yet they don’t talk to me but about me.
Women gawk at my bare body. I am covered in sweat and look like any other condemned woman waiting to die. One of the women asks Magistrate Jollyrei if I will take long to die. With cold calmness he assures her it is King Arbor’s orders that I suffer a slow strangulation as I hang.

hang 866.jpg
My day is going well.
It is now less than a quarter hour until I am hanged. Melissa approaches me and pulls open a scroll. The crowd below becomes silent at she reads from the parchment.

“Before you stands Lady Kathrine, noosed and readied to be hanged. She has been convicted of owning black market slaves, executing them by hanging when they disobey or she tires of them, and failure to pay taxes on her illegal property. Her sentence is to hang by her neck until she is dead and to be hanged a common criminal. Lady Kathrine will be hanged after the six o’clock tolling of the Cruxton Abbey’s bell.
May she suffer a slow painful death!”
hang 865.jpg
The crowd below chants a resounding ‘amen’. It looks like there is no sympathy for me.
My eyes are over six meters above the square. I look out at the crowd below that wait for the abbey’s bell to ring. I piss again at the first toll of the bell. My time is very short.

hang 864.jpg
-Kathrine

The church bell slowly tolls six times. The executioner asks me if I have any final words.
hang 864.jpg
I take a deep breath and yell “Fuck all of you!”
hang 765.jpg
Some below hollers back “Hang the bitch! Kick the stool!”
I feel the stool wobble as the executioner plants his foot against the seat. Damn, I am about to hang!

hang 766.jpg
The executioner kicks the stool and I begin to fall.
hang 867.jpg
Before I can yell the noose snaps up under my jaw. Damn that hurt! I can’t talk but I can still breathe though it is not easy! I have to find something to stand on!
hang 868.jpg
I try to beg for help but only squawks past the rope around my neck and my spit coats my breasts.
hang 869.jpg
Lady Kathrine has been hanged for more than ten minutes. The executioner fashioned a well-made noose that only slowly tightens around Kathrine’s neck. It is a brilliant design. Kathrine could take more than another ten minutes to strangle!
hang 695.jpg
It really is a beautiful hanging. The crowd and the vendors love it. Maybe Lady Kathrine is not so enthralled by it…

Does Kathrine even have a cognitive thought at this time. She still flails about as the noose closes around her neck but she looks like any other hanged women.
hang 769.jpg
There is no dignity allowed her. She thrashes like all the other women that have been hanged in the square.
hang 770 b.jpg
She’s just another naked bitch strangling in noose. Yes, she was a noble woman but now she is a pathetic sale’s pitch for the vendors selling their booze. Don’t feel sorry for her. She is just getting what she is due. One must be amazed she still could piss in her last moments alive.
hang 698.jpg
What a worthy defamation of a criminal bitch. She is dead now. Go home.
hang 775.jpg
The sanitation crew will get her stiff body tomorrow and toss it to the sows in farm’s pen…

The end

With love…

Tree

With thanks to Kathy for her worthless neck!

Does Kathrine even have a cognitive thought at this time. She still flails about as the noose closes around her neck but she looks like any other hanged women.
View attachment 677740
There is no dignity allowed her. She thrashes like all the other women that have been hanged in the square.
View attachment 677741
She’s just another naked bitch strangling in noose. Yes, she was a noble woman but now she is a pathetic sale’s pitch for the vendors selling their booze. Don’t feel sorry for her. She is just getting what she is due. One must be amazed she still could piss in her last moments alive.
View attachment 677739
What a worthy defamation of a criminal bitch. She is dead now. Go home.
View attachment 677742
The sanitation crew will get her stiff body tomorrow and toss it to the sows in farm’s pen…

The end

With love…

Tree

With thanks to Kathy for her worthless neck!

Your welcome Tree , very well written and great pics.

With cold calmness he assures her it is King Arbor’s orders that I suffer a slow strangulation as I hang.
I pride myself on my ability to remain calm. And one must follow orders, after all.

I look out at the crowd and watch them hustle to vendors’ tents to refresh their drinks. They don’t want to be thirsty while they watch me hang.
CERTAINLY NOT! A PINT OF LAGER WOULD BE GREAT, THANKS, IF WE'RE GOING TO BE HERE A WHILE.

It is still a half hour before Lady Kathrine is to be hanged.
HALF AN HOUR, BEFORE THE START? IT'S ALWAYS THIS WAY, ISN'T IT, AND SO WE'RE LEFT MAKING SMALL TALK WITH OTHER SPECTATORS. IS THAT A HOT DOG STAND?

Lady Kathrine has been hanged for more than ten minutes. The executioner fashioned a well-made noose that only slowly tightens around Kathrine’s neck.
He has a knack.
I would like to point out that this may be the only time that both of me have shown up simultaneously.
FOR THE RECORD, I'M NOT ACTUALLY IN THE STORY, JUST THE BACKGROUND. LOOK, CAN WE GET ON? IT'S BEEN 10 MINUTES. SHE'S NOT THE ONLY NAKED GIRL DYING TODAY. :rolleyes:
POINTS FOR AESTHETIC EFFECT THOUGH.

She is just getting what she is due. One must be amazed she still could piss in her last moments alive.
Not exactly my first consideration.:hanged::rolleyes: Is this a sign of a successful hanging? People seem entertained. :cool:

She is dead now. Go home.
YOU HEARD THE MAN. COME ON, KATHY. OFF WE GO. DO YOU LIKE CURRY?

An exciting and attractive hanging, as usual, Tree. :beer:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom