Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
PART 4.

74.png

"You’re first, Laetitia. It’s time. Let’s go. Up on the scaffolding!"

75.png

Be brave, Laetitia!

76.png

“You get your choice, Laetitia … which do you prefer, the noose on the left or on the right? And you won’t be needing your eyeglasses anymore. Take them from her!"

77.png

“Secure her ankles while I noose her. This bitch is going to put on quite a show.”

78.png

“Your next, Ms. Moore. Get her up there with your sister in crime.”

79.png

Oh Shit! I can hardly believe I am mounting a scaffold to by hanged ... naked for all to see!!

81.png

That noose! How horrible! It’s almost as though it’s mocking me! I don’t want to die!

82.png

"Noose the American bitch, girls. Hurry!"

83.png

"Any last words, bitches? It’s now or never."

I’m sorry I got you into this Barb. Forgive me!

Of course, I forgive you, Laetitia. It’s not your fault. We were betrayed somehow. But we will die proudly. We shall swing together and show them no fear!

84.png

Thank you. Just know that, above all, I shall cherish our last moments together in that cell.

Yes, me too. I will try to take my memory of those delightful moments with me.

PART 4 continued.

85.png

"It’s time. Drop them!"

86.png

Barb! Oikkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Laetitia! My God! Gasp!

87.png

"Look at these two bitches. What a pair! Lovers and criminals! Justice served!"

88.png

Things are going black! Goodbye, Barb!

It hurts so much, Laetitia. I could never imagine this!

88A.png

"Just a matter of time now. They’re both showing signs of losing it."

89.png

"Good work, girls. Soon as they stop struggling, we can report another counterespionage success to the Directorate. This will look good for us."

89A.png

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Please end this.

91.png

"Time to check. Let’s see if they’re finished."

92.png

"Yes, Laetitia just pissed herself. She’s gone. The American will soon be dead as well."

Attachments

• 91A.png
    91A.png
    866.5 KB · Views: 441
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nicely rendered. My only regret is that they went entirely too gentle into that good night.1D646423-8886-45A0-9497-02F59D078C69.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
PART 4. continued.

View attachment 588238

"They both appear to have bought it now, girls. Time to call for the doc."

View attachment 588239

"Well done. The American is dead. No need to even check on the Belgian. Let’s get them down."

View attachment 588240

"Take them away and dispose of the bodies."

View attachment 588241
Thank's for this great series! One of the best hanging series, realistic and beautiful........and such lovely models!!!! Let's reuse them!

Different view…

Laetitia is on the scaffold and already has a noose around her neck when I am brought up the stairs. Logic says ‘run’ but I have no idea where I am, I am naked, and handcuffed! The floor beneath me wobbles as I walk onto the trapdoor. Before me the noose that will kill me sways wanting my neck.
hang 635.png
A guard holds my arm as the executioner pulls the rope over my head then pulls the noose closed around my neck. My ‘exotic vacation’ reaches a new high or perhaps a new low.
hang 631.png
There is no escape from this now. This was to be a vacation and now I stand on a gallows. My ankles are shackled, my wrists wiggle in cuffs behind my back, and a rough rope chafes around my neck. There is no hope for a reprieve from this horrible joke. There is no phone in the room so there will be no life-sparing call. I am about to hang for carrying an envelope to this damn town! Laetitia says “I’m sorry I brought you into this but at least it will be over quick.”
hang 632.png
Fucking great! My vacation is going to end with a quick snap of my neck. The executioner walks over to the levers and says “Watch Laetitia, Barb, so you know what expect.”

“I’m sorry I got you into this Barb. Forgive me!”

“Of course, I forgive you, Laetitia. It’s not your fault. We were betrayed somehow. But we will die proudly. We shall swing together and show them no fear” I reply. What the hell was that? If I could reach her I would choke the bitch!

Behind me the executioner asks “Who shall go first; Laetitia or her American toy?”
hang 633.png
She pulls a lever and Laetitia drops 60 cm before the rope breaks her fall. I am not sure I feel the trapdoor drop from below my feet but I know I am about to choke to death…
hang 634.png
-Barb

Sorry for the interruption…

Tree

Back
Top Bottom