Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
We had a good response yesterday, to the Mediafire downloadable distribution, of the last story, "Suspended Sentence".
So I put up a link on TDS, for our other downloadable story "Moveable Feast" and again a good response.

It occurs to me, that we never put up the MediaFire download to "Moveable Feast", here on CF.
So for those of you that want to download it, here is the link.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hqirbxxvgc05na0/MoveableFeast%28VO%29.zip/file
LL1011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last Sunday Laetitia, was a bit ill, with an intestinal upset. This left young Manon at the helm of Laeti-Dazza Production's European operating centre.
She took my Christmas card idea and gave it her own twist. I hope you like the results.
ManArrows2.jpg

Happy new year to all of you too! I think there are many of us on this site who have enjoyed all
your erotic hangings during 2019....... We hope ofc to see you all swing on the gallows numeros times also during 2020.........however, first hang in for the new years celebrations!

Welcome to our new story "A Room with a View"
We are joined, for the first time, by migoz2, who has kindly offered to narrate this story.
We hope he stays around and narrates others.
We hope you enjoy it.
- Laetitia

Bienvenue à notre nouvelle histoire "Une chambre avec Vue"
Nous sommes rejoints, pour la première fois, par mygoz2, qui a gentiment proposé de raconter cette histoire.
Nous espérons qu'il restera dans les parages et qu'il en racontera d'autres.
Nous espérons qu'il vous plaira.
- Laetitia

RW1010.jpgRW1020.jpg

Laetitia and Manon nearly made it out. They were at the airport, about to board their flight. But they were taken to one side at the last minute. They were taken to the ugly, ominous building known only as The Facility. Everyone knows of this building: few leave it unchanged; some never leave at all.

Laetitia et Manon ont presque réussi à s'en sortir. Elles étaient à l'aéroport, sur le point de prendre leur vol. Mais elles ont été capturéesà la dernière minute. Elles ont été emmenées dans le bâtiment hideux et sinistre connu sous le nom de "The Facility". Tout le monde connaît ce bâtiment : personne n'en sort inchangé, certains n'en sortent jamais.

RW2010.jpg

Waiting for them is the Head of Security. Her cruel intelligence and skill at her job is well-known. Laetitia and Manon are worried by the way the others defer to her obvious authority. Even the self-possessed blonde seems slightly in awe of the brunette.

Le chef de la sécurité les attend. Sa cruelle intelligence et sa compétence dans son travail sont bien connues. Laetitia et Manon sont inquiètes de la façon dont les autres s'en remettent à son autorité évidente. Même la blonde au sang froid semble légèrement intimidée par la brune.

RW2015.jpg

“Her first. The cute little blonde. Put her in Interrogation Room 1. I will get her to tell us what we need. She’ll break.”

"La première. La mignonne petite blonde. Mettez-la en salle d'interrogatoire 1. Je vais lui faire dire ce qu'il nous faut. Elle va craquer."

RW2020.jpg

The interrogator leads a scared but defiant Manon to a secure door. Manon is brave, but she feels a dread in the pit of her stomach. The woman is so arrogant. So sure of herself. So sure that Manon cannot withstand what she will do.

L'interrogateur conduit une Manon effrayée mais défiante vers une porte sécurisée. Manon est courageuse, mais elle ressent une terreur au creux de l'estomac. Cette femme est si arrogante. Si sûre d'elle. Tellement sûre que Manon ne pourra pas résister à ce qu'elle va lui faire.
RW2025.jpg

The interrogator leads a scared but defiant Manon to a secure door. Manon is brave, but she feels a dread in the pit of her stomach. The woman is so arrogant. So sure of herself. So sure that Manon cannot withstand what she will do.

L'interrogateur conduit une Manon effrayée mais défiante vers une porte sécurisée. Manon est courageuse, mais elle ressent une terreur au creux de l'estomac. Cette femme est si arrogante. Si sûre d'elle. Tellement sûre que Manon ne pourra pas résister à ce qu'elle va lui faire.
Manon always gets pick on!!! :doh:

The blonde leads a helpless Laetitia to another room. Laetitia is more worried about her friend than herself. What do they have planned for them? Do they have the strength and courage to withstand this?

La blonde conduit Laetitia sans défense dans une autre pièce. Laetitia est plus inquiète pour son amie que pour elle-même. Qu'est-ce qu'ils ont prévu pour elles ? Ont-ils la force et le courage de résister à cela ?

RW2030.jpg

“Strip her to the waist,” the dark-haired woman commands. She sits back on a wooden frame and looks at the girl. “My name is Aurélie. My job is to make you talk. I love my job.”

"Déshabillez-la jusqu'à la taille", ordonne la femme aux cheveux noirs. Elle s'assied sur un cadre en bois et regarde la fille. "Je m'appelle Aurélie. Mon travail est de vous faire parler. J'aime mon travail."
RW2035.jpg

Back
Top Bottom