Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Laetitia had told her where Alex was working without suspecting that the young woman had a plan to kill this creep, she managed to pass him on his route, she was even more determined when she saw his nasty eyes, his gun was armed and ready for use.

MGT1060.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The man continues on his way without suspecting that he will soon die, Manon turns around and points a gun at him, she wouldn't have had the courage to look at him, she would have been too afraid to miss him and that he would escape.

MGT1061.jpg

Manon puts the weapon back in her bag and prepares to leave the scene but unfortunately for her, a woman witnessed her crime and hides behind the corner of the wall, she could see the young woman clearly. She hastens to call the police while Manon quickly moves away.

MGT1064.jpgMGT1065.jpg

Manon puts the weapon back in her bag and prepares to leave the scene but unfortunately for her, a woman witnessed her crime and hides behind the corner of the wall, she could see the young woman clearly. She hastens to call the police while Manon quickly moves away.

There is a saying in german ( as far as I remember from a story of Wilhelm Busch, Max und Moritz)

"Wehe , wehe wenn ich an das Ende sehe......"

I can't translate it properly, but would say,

Oh dear, imagine what will come in the end?

The man fetched a pistol from the hiding place under the trash can and returned it to Manon for a large sum of money.
Really, what is wrong with poison? A bit of arsenic, administered over time, and he looks like he died from some illness. Arsenic is often untraceable, as I understand it, or at least difficult to prove as cause of death. They might not even do an autopsy. But no, she's going to shoot him.

There is a saying in german ( as far as I remember from a story of Wilhelm Busch, Max und Moritz)

"Wehe , wehe wenn ich an das Ende sehe......"

I can't translate it properly, but would say,

Oh dear, imagine what will come in the end?
Hmmm, didn't check her chosen ground, always pick somewhere that is empty or have a good disguise, or both!

Back
Top Bottom