Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
For my friend Geolier, who always likes to complain about the depilatory practices of the beautiful Laetitia and Manon.
A likes them naked with pubic hair.

An Austrian lady approached me yesterday and asked me to portray her. And just in case you are wondering those eyebrows are spot on.
She says can't send me a current selfie "because her hair looks shit due to lock down"
She also claims to be "a bit hairy down there"

Well I've sorted out the problem with her roots.
And right now she appears to have more pressing problems than avoiding SARS-Cov2

Ir-Sacri1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Manon's bladder empties, it's the end, she probably had her last orgasm, no one will ever know...
I think the connoisseurs amongst us know........

The woman doctor confirms the death of the condemned woman, she is not breathing and her heart has stopped beating, she does not like to play this role but it is necessary.
I can't help noticing what a tight skirt Sandrine is wearing.

For my friend Geolier, who always likes to complain about the depilatory practices of the beautiful Laetitia and Manon.
A likes them naked with pubic hair.

An Austrian lady approached me yesterday and asked me to portray her. And just in case you are wondering those eyebrows are spot on.
She says can't send me a current selfie "because her hair looks shit due to lock down"
She also claims to be "a bit hairy down there"

Well I've sorted out the problem with her roots.
And right now she appears to have more pressing problems than avoiding SARS-Cov2
I do like a nice sacrifice. I can guess who the 'hairy' Austrian is (she is turning up quite a lot at the moment). And it's good to see Linda again!

It's possible I do, under a different name. But, no I just meant on DA. You are not the only artist I follow who is making images of her.
I take it you are referring to that Seaquester chap?
She came onto Laeti yesterday and got referred.

Difficult face in fairness. It always amuses me when they send me pictures of themselves smiling.
When, you know, they want me to send pictures back, where they are definitely not smiling.

Last edited:
I take it you are referring to that Seaquester chap?
Actually, no. I shall continue this part of the conversation elsewhere, before Lat comes in and slaps our wrists for diverting attention from her Manon posts.

Difficult face in fairness. It always amuses me when they send me pictures of themselves smiling.
When, you know, they want me to send pictures back, where they are definitely not smiling.
They want you to make them look their best, even in the worst of circumstances!

Back
Top Bottom