Land of Pharaohs

Go to CruxDreams.com
The princess, by then, has lost all her dignity and modesty. Pain forces her to pant. She sticks her body against the coarse surface of the wooden planks, trying that at least a minimum amount of the energy be absorbed by the wood and not by her naked skin.

Attachments

• ph3 35 open.jpg
    ph3 35 open.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 191
She receives the last three strokes hanging from her wrists. The pain there is nothing compared with the burning feeling in her bruised back. It seems she has accepted her punishment lasting forever, because she has reached the pain limit and could not feel anymore.

Attachments

• ph3 36 hanging.jpg
    ph3 36 hanging.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 193
To be continued. The next scene I am preparing refers to the conversation in the pharaoh room. If you have seen the film, you know it is a masterpiece, considering that the movie was filmed in 1955.

Here you have some pics of the original version

Attachments

• Captura2.JPG
    Captura2.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 200
  • Captura4.JPG
    Captura4.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 195
  • Captura8.JPG
    Captura8.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
-I don’t want she to be permanently marked. Don’t use that scourge on her delicate skin. Rather use a cane.
It wasn't a good decision. I rather prefer film beating by whip. You've done something which happened in Hollywood films when beating is stopped in the best moment:(. I'm dissapointed of effect of this performance. Of course pics are beautifull and professional made. But why this scene is less brutal than in film. I've been expecting different effect.

Last edited:
I'm very sorry to disappoint a follower like The Beast. But I hope to retrieve the audience in the following scenes. But these are going to be less brutal than the last. More subtle SM relationships.
I am tempted to create a new version using a three tongue whip instead of the cane.
But it takes time!

Last edited:
I'm very sorry to disappoint a follower like The Beast. But I hope to retrieve the audience in the following scenes. But these are going to be less brutal than the last. More subtle SM relationships.
I am tempted to create a new version using a three tongue whip instead of the cane.
But it takes time!
Sorry for my opinion but Land of Pharaohs was the first film with whipping scene which I saw in my life and it introduced me to magic bdsm world. And I would never expect that on this portal will be presented polite version of this film for today children, in typical Hollywood style with breaking action in best moment. If you want to make alternative, more brutal Nellifer whipping in future it will be great pleasure for me to see it. But don't do it forcefully for me or other person, only if you want to do it.

Back
Top Bottom