Links to BDSM comics in development

Go to CruxDreams.com

ArtHost

Assistant executioner
I'm starting 3 comics, soon I hope there will be five, I was already dedicated to 3D images, but I had never done comics, two of them are made based on BDSM books written in Waddpat and adapted to my comics, the other is completely of my authorship. Here I will show only one image of my comic for each publication made on Patreon, if you want to support me and see the outcome of the complete comics, I invite you to join me https://www.patreon.com/ArtHost.

In my pixy user you can find the trailer of each comic https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/99001801
All characters depicted here are over 18 years of age and fictional.

The Convent 2 continuation...

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    566.9 KB · Views: 268
  • 2.png
    2.png
    631 KB · Views: 271
  • 3.png
    3.png
    639.4 KB · Views: 276
  • pIXY.png
    pIXY.png
    303.2 KB · Views: 290
Mafia Submissive Continuation 2

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    695.6 KB · Views: 217
  • 4.png
    4.png
    656.4 KB · Views: 248
The Convent 5 continuation...

She appeared with something in her hands, these ladies are crazy, what kind of convent is this? I'm not going to allow it, I have to resist as much as I can.

Attachments

• 9.png
    9.png
    706.8 KB · Views: 244
  • 8.png
    8.png
    718.2 KB · Views: 225
My teacher is my slave Continuation 3
My name is Beatriz, I am 32 years old, and I work as a teacher at a prestigious private school for girls in Madrid. I always dress conservatively and traditionally, wear metal-framed glasses, and have my hair braided. In short, I am a serious, discreet, and hardworking person.

Attachments

• Teacher_5.png
    Teacher_5.png
    691.3 KB · Views: 191
  • Teacher_6.png
    Teacher_6.png
    436.9 KB · Views: 207
  • Teacher_7.png
    Teacher_7.png
    827.6 KB · Views: 236

Seduced by the dominant part 1​

Juliana Valdés is cruel, cold and ruthless, someone who lacks empathy and tact and does not know how to measure her words well. At least that's how all her employees see her.

Valentina is Miss Valdés' secretary. What her boss doesn't know is that the girl has a second job in the afternoons that turns her into Valen, a dominatrix used to punishing her submissives.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    686.7 KB · Views: 211
  • 1.png
    1.png
    797.8 KB · Views: 202
The Convent 6 continuation...
I kept screaming, but the more she screamed, the more pressure she put on me, the desire to cry, to run, just invaded me.

Attachments

• 10.png
    10.png
    678.1 KB · Views: 194
  • 11.png
    11.png
    711.7 KB · Views: 237
Mafia Submissive Continuation 3

It was a woman who took out my lips and my eyes. She is dressed in a body-hugging black dress with her hair tied back. I noticed that she did not have a tattoo like the other man.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    721.6 KB · Views: 217
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    803.9 KB · Views: 223
Strip

Will's first introduction to the world of BDSM was a complete fiasco. You see, I had a crush on this ridiculously sexy Dom and might have slightly exaggerated (ahem, blatantly lied) some things on his questionnaire.

Attachments

• Page_3.jpg
    Page_3.jpg
    672.6 KB · Views: 197
  • Page_1.jpg
    Page_1.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 179

The Convent Part 7 continuation​

Between his fingers in my pussy and the way he hit my between my legs I don't know if I could feel pain, pleasure or just both.

Attachments

• Page_32.jpg
    Page_32.jpg
    661.9 KB · Views: 186
My teacher is my slave Continuation 4

My name is Beatriz, I am 32 years old, and I work as a teacher at a prestigious private school for girls in Madrid. I always dress conservatively and traditionally, wear metal-framed glasses, and have my hair braided. In short, I am a serious, discreet, and hardworking person.

Attachments

• Teacher_9.jpg
    Teacher_9.jpg
    834.7 KB · Views: 159
  • Teacher_10.jpg
    Teacher_10.jpg
    702.8 KB · Views: 153

Seduced by the dominant part 2​

Juliana Valdés is cruel, cold and ruthless, someone who lacks empathy and tact and does not know how to measure her words well. At least that's how all her employees see her.

Valentina is Miss Valdés' secretary. What her boss doesn't know is that the girl has a second job in the afternoons that turns her into Valen, a dominatrix used to punishing her submissives.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    978.6 KB · Views: 143
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    868.6 KB · Views: 172

The Convent Part 8 continuation​

If someone had told me a few days ago that something like this could be real, I would have said they were completely crazy, I don't understand how this can happen, but I know that mom doesn't know everything that happens here, with her fanaticism for God, that's why this It would be an aberration, especially because...something in me accepts it.

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    478.2 KB · Views: 156
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    634.9 KB · Views: 157
Mafia Submissive Continuation 4
I continued to scream pleasure

She continued with what she wanted but she stopped, she stopped dead, she looked at me, she made fun of my face

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    823.4 KB · Views: 139
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    920.9 KB · Views: 211
Back
Top Bottom