Links to BDSM comics in development

Go to CruxDreams.com

Strip 2​

Will's first introduction to the world of BDSM was a complete fiasco. You see, I had a crush on this ridiculously sexy Dom and might have slightly exaggerated (ahem, blatantly lied) some things on his questionnaire.

Attachments

• Page_09.jpg
    Page_09.jpg
    964 KB · Views: 344
  • Page_11.jpg
    Page_11.jpg
    763.5 KB · Views: 200
The Convent 9

This woman was still on my breasts, she sucked them harder and harder, but then she let them go and licked them, she seemed like an expert at this, as if making me scream with pleasure was her job, but I tried to hold on, not to moan, to not scream.

Attachments

• Page_43.jpg
    Page_43.jpg
    708.2 KB · Views: 137
  • Page_44.jpg
    Page_44.jpg
    602.9 KB · Views: 134

My Teacher is my Slave 5​

I took off my blouse and then unhooked my bra...
I hesitated for a moment before taking it off as well, leaving my breasts exposed.
Jessica sighed.

Attachments

• Teacher_12.jpg
    Teacher_12.jpg
    707 KB · Views: 110
  • Teacher_13.jpg
    Teacher_13.jpg
    741.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Teacher_14.jpg
    Teacher_14.jpg
    646.1 KB · Views: 137

Seduced by the Dominant 3​

My shirt falls to the floor and so do my pants, and just as I unhook my bra and free my breasts, Sergio gets hard and his erection impresses me. I think his cock is bigger than ever now.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    702.3 KB · Views: 150
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    693.6 KB · Views: 158

The Convent 10​

Shit!...every time I say something they punish me in some way, but this time I didn't think they would hit me so hard, they are fucking bitches.

Attachments

• Page_48.jpg
    Page_48.jpg
    608.8 KB · Views: 136
  • Page_49.jpg
    Page_49.jpg
    576 KB · Views: 136
Mafia Submissive 5 continuation

She threw me furiously on the table and took everything out of me, she started tying me with a red rope, she left me tied up as if I were a baking pig, it was very uncomfortable, I was very embarrassed because my entire butt was exposed, my chest was exposed. being pressed with the rope.

Attachments

• Page_25.jpg
    Page_25.jpg
    731.6 KB · Views: 130
  • Page_27.jpg
    Page_27.jpg
    634.1 KB · Views: 161

Strip 3​

Margot began spanking gently for the warm-up, hitting between his sides, and the tops of Will's thighs with quick, precise licks. It was a warm-up for her as much as it was for Will, as one could do a lot of damage with poor aim when wielding a heavy implement. Will always enjoyed that part, the heat strokes were nice, they helped him "come down" into a proper mindset and prepared him for the more intense pain to come. He was in a state of semi-arousal, but that was rarely the point. He's not going out tonight anyway.

Attachments

• Page_13.jpg
    Page_13.jpg
    970.4 KB · Views: 156
  • Page_16.jpg
    Page_16.jpg
    740.4 KB · Views: 178
The convent 11

A while passed, I don't know how much, but at least fifteen minutes and she came back, this time she had something in her hands, what the hell was that?

Attachments

• Page_53.jpg
    Page_53.jpg
    713.9 KB · Views: 145
  • Page_55.jpg
    Page_55.jpg
    800.5 KB · Views: 150

My Teacher is my Slave 6​

But out of nowhere she stopped again and I turned around again, it was so fast, I leaned against the desk and put down my skirt, why had she done that? Why didn't she continue?...she stood in front of me, I thought that he would continue, that he was going to kiss me, but unfortunately for me it didn't happen like that

Attachments

• Teacher_36.jpg
    Teacher_36.jpg
    666 KB · Views: 109
  • Teacher_38.jpg
    Teacher_38.jpg
    672.3 KB · Views: 110
Seduced by the Dominant 4

I sit up immediately and lie back as she walks over to a bookshelf. When she comes back I can't really see what she has in her hand, until she moves it away from her body, but I see that she is wearing a harness with a phallus the same size as Sergio's cock. When it gets closer. Wait, it's not a harness, it's a real cock, Valentina, my secretary has a cock and I've never stopped to see that in my life! And it is as big or bigger than Sergio's.

Attachments

• Page_17.jpg
    Page_17.jpg
    726.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Page_21.jpg
    Page_21.jpg
    616.7 KB · Views: 117
The Convent 12

I moaned and moaned, it was the only thing I did, while I listened to the laughter of one of those crazy women, for God's sake, I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't take it anymore.

Attachments

• Page_58.jpg
    Page_58.jpg
    655.3 KB · Views: 110
  • Page_61.jpg
    Page_61.jpg
    562.8 KB · Views: 110
Mafia Submissive 6

She took me out and looked at me in detail below. Notice that there was nothing in the display cases anymore, not the people, not the names, not the toys.

Attachments

• Page_30.jpg
    Page_30.jpg
    577.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Page_31.jpg
    Page_31.jpg
    647.6 KB · Views: 104
Strip 4

Hannibal told Will quietly that he would untie him now. But he wasn't doing it fast enough and Will kept pulling at the restraints anxiously. Hannibal made quick work of her ankles and went to untie her wrists.

Will immediately removed the blindfold and saw the entire club watching the unfolding scene, which somehow made the situation a hundred times more terrible.

Attachments

• Page_17.jpg
    Page_17.jpg
    844.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Page_18.jpg
    Page_18.jpg
    712.6 KB · Views: 108
The Convent 13

They gave me a dress, which I put on and asked me to accompany them, they would show me my bedroom from now on.

Attachments

• Page_63.jpg
    Page_63.jpg
    514.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Page_65.jpg
    Page_65.jpg
    555.8 KB · Views: 103
My teacher is my slave 7

After that I spent a long time trying to remove the handcuffs, Jessica's motherfucker made it very difficult for me, after removing them I went home to rest from everything...that night I had a dream

Attachments

• Page_43.jpg
    Page_43.jpg
    710.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Page_46.jpg
    Page_46.jpg
    653.6 KB · Views: 85
Seduced by the Dominant 5
At least now he's hitting me on the other buttock, but the force is the same. He stops for a second, and when I think the third is coming, his finger works its way between my buttocks and soaks my hole with lube.

God, what a pleasure.

Attachments

• Page_24.jpg
    Page_24.jpg
    772.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Page_26.jpg
    Page_26.jpg
    628.7 KB · Views: 88
The Convent 14
The witch arrived again with a man, this time a priest, what do you want now?...can I ask him for help?

Attachments

• Page_71.jpg
    Page_71.jpg
    502 KB · Views: 93
Mafia Submissive Continuation 7
When we left there, we arrived at a room, there were three men dressed in black, I was embarrassed because I was naked.

Attachments

• Page_37.jpg
    Page_37.jpg
    768.5 KB · Views: 82
Strip continuation 5

After chatting about what happened five years ago and apologies, Will offered his hand for a reconciliatory handshake, and Hannibal proposed to Will to play with him, but Will did not accept, revealing Hannibal's true objective.
So with a cocky smile, Hannibal said that he didn't expect that just playing with him would make him fall in love with his Dom again, leaving Will completely bewildered and without a word left to say.

Attachments

• Page_23.jpg
    Page_23.jpg
    791.6 KB · Views: 68
Back
Top Bottom