Lotte her Secrets ~Gallery~

Go to CruxDreams.com
@doe1971 I might have gone a little 'overboard' with my Watermark thing.. So since you asked, it's now at 30%, hope you are OK with that.. :)

Now back to the Gallery...
Here another series of 'oldies'...

Many of my fantasies involve being restrained in a way I cannot avoid anything that is being done to me.. And so I dream my dreams.. Here they are..

View attachment 766384View attachment 766385View attachment 766387View attachment 766388View attachment 766389View attachment 766390View attachment 766391View attachment 766392View attachment 766393View attachment 766386
I love these renders, Lotte. You have a unique style that is very distinctive and both very erotic and very sensual.

Also, what @windar said: you fit in fine here.

@doe1971 I might have gone a little 'overboard' with my Watermark thing.. So since you asked, it's now at 30%, hope you are OK with that.. :)

Now back to the Gallery...
Here another series of 'oldies'...

Many of my fantasies involve being restrained in a way I cannot avoid anything that is being done to me.. And so I dream my dreams.. Here they are..

View attachment 766384View attachment 766385View attachment 766387View attachment 766388View attachment 766389View attachment 766390View attachment 766391View attachment 766392View attachment 766393View attachment 766386
Much better without the aggressive watermark, thank you

Meet Lucy.. She is 21 years young and 'kinda' innocent.. She does have a way of getting herself in trouble though.. She was talked into adult 'modeling'... Poor thing.. she thought she was going to show clothing for adults.. ..her job turned out to be another kind of 'adult modeling'.. She should have read the fine print in the contract she signed..

SelfPleasure 2.jpgPleasing Herself close-up.jpgA3.jpgLucyDrilled.jpgJ4.jpgAnd the door opened.jpgWaiting for the probes.jpgC.jpgK3.jpgOpened up.jpg

..so she had to endure all sorts of insertions being fully restrained.. She learned that "give me ten" had nothing to do with push-ups, but was the number of orgasms she had to produce within a certain timeframe.. Well, you learn something every day, right?
Luckily she had some help from Erin, John and Terri.. Also a few images from them here.. Hope you like these 'oldies' from my archives.. :)

E3final.jpgLucy-on-Floor.jpgLucy-Fixated.jpgTerri forced to Orgasm.jpgLucy-Erin.jpgLucy inside Erin.jpgLucy-forced.jpgLucy Punished.jpgPleasing her  Mistress.jpgN5.jpg

Migoz2 is right, why not? With the free program Daz Studio you could! :)
Well I've been using Daz3D for a while now and I'm getting to grips with it slowly but I'm finding that while something looks great in the preview, the final render doesn't look the way I wanted it to

Well I've been using Daz3D for a while now and I'm getting to grips with it slowly but I'm finding that while something looks great in the preview, the final render doesn't look the way I wanted it to
My dear Darkprincess69 (69? ...is that what I think it is? ... ... ... *blush* ),
It should be the other way around.. the final render always should look better than the preview.. It's all about lighting.. use good lights and you will be amazed what happens.. :)
(You could enable the Auxiliary view port and set it to Iray, this way you are able to see instantly how your light turns out..)

My dear Darkprincess69 (69? ...is that what I think it is? ... ... ... *blush* ),

Well originally I just wanted to use Darkprincess which is what I used to use on a couple of other forums (mostly tabletop gaming sites, druchii.net in particular) but when i came here, that name wasn't available and so I decided to dd a number which reflected my lifestyle preferences :p

So yeah, that is kind of what you think it is :)

It should be the other way around.. the final render always should look better than the preview.. It's all about lighting.. use good lights and you will be amazed what happens.. :)
(You could enable the Auxiliary view port and set it to Iray, this way you are able to see instantly how your light turns out..)

Unfortunately I have yet to learn how to do good lighting. I'm fairly new to 3D rendering - I can do basic 3D modelling of hardware and architectural stuff (see my king dungeon blog elsewhere on this site) but figure modelling and rendering is still a bit new and I haven't figured it all out yet.

I'm running with default lights at the moment as lighting in Daz3D seems like black magic to me - every time I try to add a light source the whole scene goes completely dark :(

As for the auxilliary viewport set to Iray, I have no idea how to do that :(
Not even sure if my computer is powerful enough to render Iray fast enough to be useful in that way - my average final render takes around 2 hours to complete but this is my best ever effort to date, at 1080x1080x24-bit resolution and it took a staggering 21 hours to render!
Bethan 003 Hires Iray Test.jpg

Back
Top Bottom