Lovely Ladies Thread (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
I personally think the AI images should be in their own thread. A thread like this one, entitled "Lovely Ladies" suggests to me that they would be "real" lovely ladies. We don't have renders, manips, or other types of artwork here. Those all seem to have their own threads, often by the artist. And if someone is simply posting "found" AI images, they can quite reasonably go in one of the AI image threads, I would think.

I personally think the AI images should be in their own thread. A thread like this one, entitled "Lovely Ladies" suggests to me that they would be "real" lovely ladies. We don't have renders, manips, or other types of artwork here. Those all seem to have their own threads, often by the artist. And if someone is simply posting "found" AI images, they can quite reasonably go in one of the AI image threads, I would think.
I agree that for the lovely ladies thread that they should be real ladies. I do not want to separate all AI art to one thread though. I don't think you were suggesting that.

I agree that for the lovely ladies thread that they should be real ladies. I do not want to separate all AI art to one thread though. I don't think you were suggesting that.
No, you're right. I was not suggesting that, but perhaps people who have AI images they want to share could start their own threads of their images - sort of like phlebas' "Great Pictures" thread. We already have a couple of AI artists/users who post their work in their own threads. We don't have to have just one thread for all of it.

Done! :)

There are plenty of threads where AI can be posted, I don't think we need a 'Lovely AI Ladies' thread.
Agreed 100%

Let's keep this thread (and The Forgotten Women Thread) for real photos only. These threads are showcases for alluring and beautiful real women, and introducing AI in them really doesn't make any sense

I don’t know, I have seen some very realistic AI images. Check this artist out “TheAntiCamper” they are all AI and some are easily identifiable as such but some I personally find hard to tell.
I find that all the AI images I've seen thus far have a certain "look" to them - I'm not sure that I can put my finger on exactly what it is but I can easily spot it when I see it

Last edited:
I find that all the AI images I've seen thus far have a certain "look" to them - I'm not sure that I can put my finger on exactly what it is but I can easily spot it when I see it
True, but take a look at that AntiCamper gallery that @Shamefan identified - they are very, very good, I don't think I'd spot all of them as AI.

True, but take a look at that AntiCamper gallery that @Shamefan identified - they are very, very good, I don't think I'd spot all of them as AI.
Yeah these are very good. Much more realistic than 99% of the AI stuff out there, but I guess this is the exception that proves the rule

Back
Top Bottom