Lovely Ladies Thread (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Shamefan, can you confirm the model’s age?
Hi, I only post images of girls from reputable sites that carry this disclaimer: 18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement.

I have checked "8teenies.com" before and it carried this disclaimer that all models are least 18 years old. I have just had a look and the site now appears to have closed, which is typical. If there is a problem with the pictures then perhaps one of the moderators would delete them.

Shamefan, can you confirm the model’s age?
Hi, I only post images of girls from reputable sites that carry this disclaimer: 18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement.

I have checked "8teenies.com" before and it carried this disclaimer that all models are least 18 years old. I have just had a look and the site now appears to have closed, which is typical. If there is a problem with the pictures then perhaps one of the moderators would delete them.
Yes, @poem21045, I had this conversation with @Shamefan previously, see

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/beach-girls.9517/post-838019

I believe Shamefan is careful about his choice of sites.

Last edited:

Yes, @poem21045, I had this conversation with @Shamefan previously, see

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/beach-girls.9517/post-838019

I believe Shamefan is careful about his choice of sites.

Thank you to both Shamefan & Wragg.

Sorry, I hadn’t seen the previous conversation about this.

Back
Top Bottom