Marcella's Dangerous Liaison

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yeh, give Marcella some time, I may kinda forced this on her :confused:.
She did mention she was busy with RL. But I went nutz and all out what was planned to be small set of images, turned out close to about 50 images iirc (I was clocking myself for productivity at the time) And I turned it into 2 parts :doh:. So as long as I am alive and not over stressed I will work on "Dangerous Liaison" the second part gets to real hardcore stuff and would include other crux forum members.

Cheers
Today should Marcella celebrate her Birthday.

(I know, I know! Just more girly stuff before we get all bloody and nasty!)

Part 1 (continues)

Marcella nervously, yet carefully, watches the young man from her position behind the column. He seems to be waiting, standing in the shade by the temple wall. Why is he here? Had he come offering sacrifice seeking the goddesses’ help? Perhaps he’s beseeching Venus for a wife? Then this is her golden opportunity. She must attempt to talk with him!

Marcella desperately wants some plausible pretense to meet this man, but what could that be? She’s just a provincial girl, well-off and pretty, to be sure, but no one who would be expected to strike up a conversation in the forum with someone of such an obvious aristocratic nature. But she’s young and perhaps a bit careless, and obsessed with finding the man of her dreams – the one who visits between her legs at night and fills her head and body with such intense desires. What does she have to lose? Nothing ventured, nothing gained, she thinks to herself. This was a saying her father constantly repeated as the key to a successful business. She was so tired of hearing it! But now it seems to be the best advice she’s ever heard. Indeed, if I venture nothing now, Marcella thinks to herself, this opportunity will slip away, perhaps forever.

But how can she attract his attention in some way that did not seem contrived? She could hardly go right up to him and introduce herself. She would rightly be perceived as a whore. Only whores present themselves directly to men in the street they do not know. And Marcella, in her virginal innocence, hardly knows how even a whore would manage that in broad daylight. No, she’d be wrong with the direct approach.

I know, she thinks to herself, I’ll pretend to have turned my ankle on the plaza steps! I’ll call out for help! I’m sure he’ll come to my aid. No, wait. The temple plaza is crowded today, and he’s too far from the steps. What if someone else tries to help her first. The young man will likely never approach her then. She’ll have completely lost the one opportunity she has. She decides the direct approach is better after all, but it must be executed in a perfectly innocent manner.

Marcella observes groups of people on the temple plaza. There’s a particular group of women approaching her who all appear to be about her mother’s age. They’re engaged in some animated conversation between them and are on a course to pass by the column Marcella is standing behind. It appears, to Marcella’s eye, that the group will then pass close to the young man. Marcella decides her course of action: She will fall in behind this knot of gabby women and pretend to be one of them. They are so busy with their gossiping or whatever they will not notice her for the brief time she’ll be with them. It will allow her to approach the young man undetected. Any contact with him will appear to be a chance encounter. What a perfect plan, she thinks to herself with a sly grin.

As the women pass by her, Marcella steps out from behind the column and falls in behind them. Just as she reasoned, they are all so engaged in their conversation that they do not notice Marcella trailing just a step behind, close enough so that anyone might think she is one of the group. Camouflaged, as it were, Marcella is like a lioness stalking her prey. But she has only seconds to decide what to do. Maybe she stepped out too soon? Should she have waited? Planned this better? Thought of other options? No. She has no idea how long her target will remain where he is, stationary. Too soon or not, she’ll only get this one pass. The young man is now engaged in conversation with several other men, also military officers. Marcella’s mind is working feverishly on how to make contact that appears unplanned and innocent. She has mere seconds to decide.

One of the women in the group does turn around and curiously looks at Marcella, as if to ask who she is. Marcella does not make eye contact, not wanting to get involved with the group she’s pretending to be with. She slows her step just a bit; the woman looks away. Her mind desperately trying to decide how she’ll make contact. She worries, knowing full well she’s making this up as she goes along.

As she nears her target she tries not to look directly at the young man. She does not want to catch his eye. That might tip him off as to her intent. Her heart is pounding in her chest. The day is hot. She feels sweat trickling down between her breasts and in her armpits and senses a sheen of perspiration on her forehead. Nervously she thinks to herself, am I really going to do this? But what’s my next step?

“Think, Marcella! Think!” She whispers to herself. “What to do? What to do?”

She’s almost near him now! What should she do? In a few more steps she’ll pass him by. She glances up to look at him just as he looks at her. Her heart nearly stops, she feels lightheaded and wobbly. What now? He’s seen her!

And just like that it comes to her. It’s so simple a ruse – yet so desperate. She decides to just fall against him, as though she tripped.

And indeed, that is what she does. Praying he doesn’t suddenly move, she falls against her target, giving a little yelp as he reflexively catches her in his arms.

“Whoa, what’s this, Marcus!” Says one of the companions. “Look what has just dropped into your lap! A little bird! A gift from the gods, I’d say.” One of the other young officers speaks up as Marcella is steadied on her feet. “Has Venus rewarded you already Marcus?” He asks with a chuckle.

Marcus! His name is Marcus! She repeats it over and over in her mind as she feels his strong hand on her arm, trying to steady her.

Marcella looks up at him. He’s staring back at her. “Miss, are you okay?” Her head is swimming. It suddenly dawns on Marcella that she hasn’t said anything. Better say something quickly or he’ll think you’re an idiot!

“I-I’m so sorry sir,” stammers Marcella, trying to act as though she accidentally tripped. “The hem of this silly dress seems to have caught on my heel. I tripped. Please forgive me.”

“Oh, you tripped. Did you now, little bird?” By his tone he seems almost to know her “stumble” was not accidental. Marcella freezes, terrified she’s been so quickly found out. But then he goes on to say most gentlemanly, “No need to apologize, miss.” Perhaps it was Marcella’s fear that made him then observe, “You still seem a little unsteady. Here, put your arm on my shoulder. There now, how’s that? Are you feeling better?”

Am I feeling better? Marcella’s mind is screaming at here. Yes! Yes! I’m feeling better! I have my arm around his shoulder. He has an arm around my waist! He’s touching me! Marcella’s heart is pounding even harder. Her heaving breasts are pushing against the tight fabric of her dress. He must hear my heart beating, she thinks to herself. His touch and closeness makes Marcella suddenly very aroused. She feels wet in her crotch and her nipples are tingling. The heat of embarrassment rises in her. If it wasn’t for her olive skin her blushing would be obvious.

“Yes, yes, feeling better,” Marcella breathlessly answers.

“Perhaps you should ask what is her name, Marcus,” suggests one of the other men.

“Yes,” says another. “Go ahead Marcus. Don’t be shy around the pretty girl.”

Marcus grins at the friendly banter from his comrades. He turns his head to look directly into Marcella’s upturned face. “What is your name, miss?” He asks politely.

“Marcella,” she answers, almost too fast and in too high a voice. Like a nervous little girl, she thinks. Her heart is still racing. She takes a deep breath to calm down and then asks, “Did I hear your name correctly, sir -- Marcus?”

“Yes, you did,” he replies with a handsome grin. “Marcus Aelius Severus, at your service, miss – oh, yes, Marcella.”

A few awkward moments pass before Marcus says “Do you think you can stand on your own now? Here, stand next to me. Are you steady on your feet?”

“Yes,” Marcella begins to answer, then the world goes gray.

Marcella gains consciousness sitting on a seat by a fountain. Marcus is holding a cold cloth on her forehead and the back of her neck.

“What happened?” She asks, startled at finding herself here.

“You fainted, that is all. It’s a hot day and you must have overexerted yourself in the heat.”

“How did I get over here, from up there on the plaza?”

“I carried you – with great dignity. Do not fear. Your honor is not compromised.” Marcus grins at her. Again, with that impossibly handsome grin! She feels herself melting in his gaze.

“Well, then, thank you, thank you very much,” Marcella says. Perhaps a bit breathlessly, but trying very hard not to betray her emotions. She goes on, “I am so sorry for behaving like such a silly little girl. I am not like this, really!”

“Of course you’re not. As I said, you’re just a bit overheated, aren’t you?”

Oh, if he only knew how overheated I am, Marcella thinks as she squeezes her thighs together. A warm, sexual feeling floods through her making her feel very womanly and, she hopes, desirable.

“It’s cool here, by the fountain,” says Marcus. Perhaps we can sit and talk for a bit. You can rest and recover your composure. I think you’re quite a lovely, charming young woman. I would enjoy the conversation.”

Did he really say that? Marcella thinks to herself. He wants to stay and talk with me? An aristocratic Roman officer wants to spend time with me! A mere provincial girl. She could not believe her good luck. Perhaps this was all meant to be!

Apparently so, it seems to Marcella. They remain by the cool fountain talking for nearly an hour. She discovers that he is a military tribune, sent to Dalmatia to spend a few years in the field with the legion posted to this region. After several years with the legions he’ll go back to Rome and enter political life. Perhaps stand for the Senate. As he explained it, military and governmental service have been the prime occupation of his family for many generations. All the way back to the Republic and even earlier. Marcella had no idea his aristocratic good looks had such a genuine aristocratic lineage to go with it.

Marcella remembers talking about herself, but cannot seem to recall exactly what she said. She is utterly entranced by the handsome young tribune.

Marcus ends their conversation rather abruptly. “I’m, sorry.” he begins to explain, “but this rather delightful dalliance must . . .

“Dalliance.” Is that what I am Marcus, a mere dalliance.” She pouts as she looks at him. She really is slightly hurt by the word.

“Oh no, please, Marcella, I did not mean to trivialize this time we’ve had. This really had been a very pleasurable, fortuitous event for me. Have you enjoyed our time here?”

Marcella’s face loses its hurt expression and she beams at him. “Of course, Marcus. It’s been so lovely and I’ve . . .”

“But,” Marcus cuts in, “as pleasant as this has been, I must be about other business now. Will you be here the day after next? Perhaps we can meet again – he says with a wink -- by the temple wall, at the eighth hour.”

“Y—yes, of course!” Stammers Marcella, caught a bit off guard by his interruption. Oh, thank the gods, she thinks to herself. He’s the one suggesting another meeting, not I. He must be interested in me to do so! Her heart races upon hearing that there will be another meeting, but not for two whole days! How will she ever be able to wait until then!

“Until then, my dear,” Marcus says gallantly, as he kisses her softly on the cheek and makes his departure.

As Marcus takes his leave Marcella suddenly feels as if she’s floating on air, as light as a feather. She watches as he leaves the forum. He does not turn to look back at her. She wonders why, and feels a little deflated by not receiving a backward glance. But they had just met. And he likes her! He kissed her! And they will see each other again!

Marcella leaves the forum now, heading home. She knows she can never tell her parents about Marcus, but she would be sure to share her secret with Thessela this evening! As she walks among all the other people in the forum her excited, loving mood is suddenly interrupted by an unnatural feeling that she’s being watched. But by whom? And why? She nervously looks around. No one seems to be looking at her. It’s nothing, she tells herself. She pushes the feeling of being watched out of her mind by imagining Marcus in her bed this evening. A deep, sexual longing rolls through her as she imagines him between her open, inviting legs. Yes! Now she has a face to make her fantasy even more real!

(I know, I know! Just more girly stuff before we get all bloody and nasty!)

Part 1 (continues)

Marcella nervously, yet carefully, watches the young man from her position behind the column. He seems to be waiting, standing in the shade by the temple wall. Why is he here? Had he come offering sacrifice seeking the goddesses’ help? Perhaps he’s beseeching Venus for a wife? Then this is her golden opportunity. She must attempt to talk with him!

Marcella desperately wants some plausible pretense to meet this man, but what could that be? She’s just a provincial girl, well-off and pretty, to be sure, but no one who would be expected to strike up a conversation in the forum with someone of such an obvious aristocratic nature. But she’s young and perhaps a bit careless, and obsessed with finding the man of her dreams – the one who visits between her legs at night and fills her head and body with such intense desires. What does she have to lose? Nothing ventured, nothing gained, she thinks to herself. This was a saying her father constantly repeated as the key to a successful business. She was so tired of hearing it! But now it seems to be the best advice she’s ever heard. Indeed, if I venture nothing now, Marcella thinks to herself, this opportunity will slip away, perhaps forever.

But how can she attract his attention in some way that did not seem contrived? She could hardly go right up to him and introduce herself. She would rightly be perceived as a whore. Only whores present themselves directly to men in the street they do not know. And Marcella, in her virginal innocence, hardly knows how even a whore would manage that in broad daylight. No, she’d be wrong with the direct approach.

I know, she thinks to herself, I’ll pretend to have turned my ankle on the plaza steps! I’ll call out for help! I’m sure he’ll come to my aid. No, wait. The temple plaza is crowded today, and he’s too far from the steps. What if someone else tries to help her first. The young man will likely never approach her then. She’ll have completely lost the one opportunity she has. She decides the direct approach is better after all, but it must be executed in a perfectly innocent manner.

Marcella observes groups of people on the temple plaza. There’s a particular group of women approaching her who all appear to be about her mother’s age. They’re engaged in some animated conversation between them and are on a course to pass by the column Marcella is standing behind. It appears, to Marcella’s eye, that the group will then pass close to the young man. Marcella decides her course of action: She will fall in behind this knot of gabby women and pretend to be one of them. They are so busy with their gossiping or whatever they will not notice her for the brief time she’ll be with them. It will allow her to approach the young man undetected. Any contact with him will appear to be a chance encounter. What a perfect plan, she thinks to herself with a sly grin.

As the women pass by her, Marcella steps out from behind the column and falls in behind them. Just as she reasoned, they are all so engaged in their conversation that they do not notice Marcella trailing just a step behind, close enough so that anyone might think she is one of the group. Camouflaged, as it were, Marcella is like a lioness stalking her prey. But she has only seconds to decide what to do. Maybe she stepped out too soon? Should she have waited? Planned this better? Thought of other options? No. She has no idea how long her target will remain where he is, stationary. Too soon or not, she’ll only get this one pass. The young man is now engaged in conversation with several other men, also military officers. Marcella’s mind is working feverishly on how to make contact that appears unplanned and innocent. She has mere seconds to decide.

One of the women in the group does turn around and curiously looks at Marcella, as if to ask who she is. Marcella does not make eye contact, not wanting to get involved with the group she’s pretending to be with. She slows her step just a bit; the woman looks away. Her mind desperately trying to decide how she’ll make contact. She worries, knowing full well she’s making this up as she goes along.

As she nears her target she tries not to look directly at the young man. She does not want to catch his eye. That might tip him off as to her intent. Her heart is pounding in her chest. The day is hot. She feels sweat trickling down between her breasts and in her armpits and senses a sheen of perspiration on her forehead. Nervously she thinks to herself, am I really going to do this? But what’s my next step?

“Think, Marcella! Think!” She whispers to herself. “What to do? What to do?”

She’s almost near him now! What should she do? In a few more steps she’ll pass him by. She glances up to look at him just as he looks at her. Her heart nearly stops, she feels lightheaded and wobbly. What now? He’s seen her!

And just like that it comes to her. It’s so simple a ruse – yet so desperate. She decides to just fall against him, as though she tripped.

And indeed, that is what she does. Praying he doesn’t suddenly move, she falls against her target, giving a little yelp as he reflexively catches her in his arms.

“Whoa, what’s this, Marcus!” Says one of the companions. “Look what has just dropped into your lap! A little bird! A gift from the gods, I’d say.” One of the other young officers speaks up as Marcella is steadied on her feet. “Has Venus rewarded you already Marcus?” He asks with a chuckle.

Marcus! His name is Marcus! She repeats it over and over in her mind as she feels his strong hand on her arm, trying to steady her.

Marcella looks up at him. He’s staring back at her. “Miss, are you okay?” Her head is swimming. It suddenly dawns on Marcella that she hasn’t said anything. Better say something quickly or he’ll think you’re an idiot!

“I-I’m so sorry sir,” stammers Marcella, trying to act as though she accidentally tripped. “The hem of this silly dress seems to have caught on my heel. I tripped. Please forgive me.”

“Oh, you tripped. Did you now, little bird?” By his tone he seems almost to know her “stumble” was not accidental. Marcella freezes, terrified she’s been so quickly found out. But then he goes on to say most gentlemanly, “No need to apologize, miss.” Perhaps it was Marcella’s fear that made him then observe, “You still seem a little unsteady. Here, put your arm on my shoulder. There now, how’s that? Are you feeling better?”

Am I feeling better? Marcella’s mind is screaming at here. Yes! Yes! I’m feeling better! I have my arm around his shoulder. He has an arm around my waist! He’s touching me! Marcella’s heart is pounding even harder. Her heaving breasts are pushing against the tight fabric of her dress. He must hear my heart beating, she thinks to herself. His touch and closeness makes Marcella suddenly very aroused. She feels wet in her crotch and her nipples are tingling. The heat of embarrassment rises in her. If it wasn’t for her olive skin her blushing would be obvious.

“Yes, yes, feeling better,” Marcella breathlessly answers.

“Perhaps you should ask what is her name, Marcus,” suggests one of the other men.

“Yes,” says another. “Go ahead Marcus. Don’t be shy around the pretty girl.”

Marcus grins at the friendly banter from his comrades. He turns his head to look directly into Marcella’s upturned face. “What is your name, miss?” He asks politely.

“Marcella,” she answers, almost too fast and in too high a voice. Like a nervous little girl, she thinks. Her heart is still racing. She takes a deep breath to calm down and then asks, “Did I hear your name correctly, sir -- Marcus?”

“Yes, you did,” he replies with a handsome grin. “Marcus Aelius Severus, at your service, miss – oh, yes, Marcella.”

A few awkward moments pass before Marcus says “Do you think you can stand on your own now? Here, stand next to me. Are you steady on your feet?”

“Yes,” Marcella begins to answer, then the world goes gray.

Marcella gains consciousness sitting on a seat by a fountain. Marcus is holding a cold cloth on her forehead and the back of her neck.

“What happened?” She asks, startled at finding herself here.

“You fainted, that is all. It’s a hot day and you must have overexerted yourself in the heat.”

“How did I get over here, from up there on the plaza?”

“I carried you – with great dignity. Do not fear. Your honor is not compromised.” Marcus grins at her. Again, with that impossibly handsome grin! She feels herself melting in his gaze.

“Well, then, thank you, thank you very much,” Marcella says. Perhaps a bit breathlessly, but trying very hard not to betray her emotions. She goes on, “I am so sorry for behaving like such a silly little girl. I am not like this, really!”

“Of course you’re not. As I said, you’re just a bit overheated, aren’t you?”

Oh, if he only knew how overheated I am, Marcella thinks as she squeezes her thighs together. A warm, sexual feeling floods through her making her feel very womanly and, she hopes, desirable.

“It’s cool here, by the fountain,” says Marcus. Perhaps we can sit and talk for a bit. You can rest and recover your composure. I think you’re quite a lovely, charming young woman. I would enjoy the conversation.”

Did he really say that? Marcella thinks to herself. He wants to stay and talk with me? An aristocratic Roman officer wants to spend time with me! A mere provincial girl. She could not believe her good luck. Perhaps this was all meant to be!

Apparently so, it seems to Marcella. They remain by the cool fountain talking for nearly an hour. She discovers that he is a military tribune, sent to Dalmatia to spend a few years in the field with the legion posted to this region. After several years with the legions he’ll go back to Rome and enter political life. Perhaps stand for the Senate. As he explained it, military and governmental service have been the prime occupation of his family for many generations. All the way back to the Republic and even earlier. Marcella had no idea his aristocratic good looks had such a genuine aristocratic lineage to go with it.

Marcella remembers talking about herself, but cannot seem to recall exactly what she said. She is utterly entranced by the handsome young tribune.

Marcus ends their conversation rather abruptly. “I’m, sorry.” he begins to explain, “but this rather delightful dalliance must . . .

“Dalliance.” Is that what I am Marcus, a mere dalliance.” She pouts as she looks at him. She really is slightly hurt by the word.

“Oh no, please, Marcella, I did not mean to trivialize this time we’ve had. This really had been a very pleasurable, fortuitous event for me. Have you enjoyed our time here?”

Marcella’s face loses its hurt expression and she beams at him. “Of course, Marcus. It’s been so lovely and I’ve . . .”

“But,” Marcus cuts in, “as pleasant as this has been, I must be about other business now. Will you be here the day after next? Perhaps we can meet again – he says with a wink -- by the temple wall, at the eighth hour.”

“Y—yes, of course!” Stammers Marcella, caught a bit off guard by his interruption. Oh, thank the gods, she thinks to herself. He’s the one suggesting another meeting, not I. He must be interested in me to do so! Her heart races upon hearing that there will be another meeting, but not for two whole days! How will she ever be able to wait until then!

“Until then, my dear,” Marcus says gallantly, as he kisses her softly on the cheek and makes his departure.

As Marcus takes his leave Marcella suddenly feels as if she’s floating on air, as light as a feather. She watches as he leaves the forum. He does not turn to look back at her. She wonders why, and feels a little deflated by not receiving a backward glance. But they had just met. And he likes her! He kissed her! And they will see each other again!

Marcella leaves the forum now, heading home. She knows she can never tell her parents about Marcus, but she would be sure to share her secret with Thessela this evening! As she walks among all the other people in the forum her excited, loving mood is suddenly interrupted by an unnatural feeling that she’s being watched. But by whom? And why? She nervously looks around. No one seems to be looking at her. It’s nothing, she tells herself. She pushes the feeling of being watched out of her mind by imagining Marcus in her bed this evening. A deep, sexual longing rolls through her as she imagines him between her open, inviting legs. Yes! Now she has a face to make her fantasy even more real!
An excellent new chapter! A great writing, Marcella... What could go wrong from here?!?!?!

(The sisters have to talk about this!)

“But he’s a Roman soldier!” Thessela replies sharply to Marcella’s revelation about her meeting with Marcus. “How can you have a relationship with him? Especially considering what happened to Barbara at the hands of the Romans.”

“Shhh! Not so loud Thess. You’ll wake mother and father.“ Marcella almost wishes she hadn’t told her sister anything. Despite being younger, Thessela was the more level-headed and mature. Even Marcella had to admit that. But she was wrong here!

Thessela lowers her voice, but is still hisses emphatically. “But the Romans killed our sister! Don’t you understand that?”

“We don’t really know what happened to her,” replies Marcella, calmly answering her sister’s charge. “Barbara ran off with a man who rebelled against the Romans. Thess, I have no desire to fight the Romans. We’ve lived with Rome and its laws for a long time now. Why should I reject a good man because he’s a Roman? We are, after all, Roman citizens.”

“Yes, but don’t forget our people were conquered by Rome. We may be citizens but we are, for all that, still provincials. At best, we are second-class citizens. Rome keeps an iron heel on our necks and exacts steep taxes and demands highly advantageous – for Rome, that is -- trade agreements. Just ask father. He rails about it all the time. We’ve just gotten used to it by now. We used to be free people, you know, before the Romans came.”

“You’re scaring me Thess. You sound like a rebel yourself.”

“Oh, I ‘m not. And you know it. It just looks bad, I think, for you to be having this relationship with this soldier.”

“But he’s the man I’ve always dreamed about! Handsome, smart, respected . . . “

“And feared!” Thessela stares at Marcella. “Roman aristocrats, like your tribune, as well as the governor, are feared throughout Dalmatia, not loved by the peoples. You’re consorting with a potentially dangerous man, Marcella. I’m afraid of what might happen to you.”

“Nothing bad will happen Thess. Marcus is a good man. I know it.”

“How do you know it? You’ve known him what – a few hours. And how do you know his intentions are honorable?”

Oh Thess, I know because I love him. I do. And I think he will love me too, after we spend more time together.”

“As what? His mistress? That’s the best you’ll ever be to him, Marcella. You honestly don’t think he’ll take you for a wife, do you? Please tell me you don’t think that is possible! He’ll marry a proper Roman lady, but keep you just for his pleasure.”

“You’re wrong about him Thess. You don’t know him. I do. He’ll love me someday, I just know . . .”

Thessela sighs in exasperation. “You’re playing a dangerous game Marcella. A game in which you can only be hurt and humiliated. He’s so above you in class. You’re just a provincial girl, the daughter of a merchant. Can’t you see the differences between the two of you are just too great? Please, dear sister, for your own safety, do not see this man again.”

“Oh, Thess, you’re just like mother. You don’t you want me to be happy, to find my true . . . “

“Oh, enough of this!” Thessela throws up her hands in exasperation, cutting Marcella off. “Why can’t you understand the reality of what I am saying. This relationship will never be what you want it to be Marcella. This man will never be your true love. Believe me on this!”

Marcella whispers, on the edge of tears, “I can’t believe that. I just can’t.”

Thessela responds, wearily. “It’s late. I can’t argue anymore. I’m tired and just want to get some sleep. And don’t keep me up with your lovesick groaning and moaning either! Give your clit a rest tonight, why don’t you!”

“Thessela, really! Must you be so crude?”

“Goodnight Marcella,” says Thessela as she stretches out in her bed and pulls the covers over.

Marcella doesn’t say anything. She just curls up in her bed and pulls the covers over herself. She wasn’t actually mad at her sister, just annoyed. Why couldn’t she be happy for her? Marcella rolls over onto her back. The soft light of the moon spills through the window. She is very tense and craves release. She spreads her legs and, touching herself, tries to imagine Marcus lowering himself between her thighs. This should have made her instantly wet. After all, now her mysterious, fantasy man has a real face, and a name! But the feelings do not build in her tonight, despite seeing Marcus’ face in front of her, and imagining him naked, with his hardened cock poised to thrust into her. With one hand to her breast and the other stroking between her legs, she tries to build her emotions to a climax. But her body doesn’t respond as it always does. She just cannot get into the mood. Why not? She should be very horny after meeting Marcus. Maybe it was all the things Thessela had said? Frustrated, she rolls over. Why did Thess have to say the things she did? She just doesn’t understand true love, Marcella convinces herself.

She curls up on her side with one hand between her thighs. She thinks about meeting Marcus again. “Oh Marcus, Marcus,” she softly whispers over and over again as she falls into a deep sleep.

Coming up: These crazy kids see each other again, and again. But wait. What's this? Oh no! The evil governor's daughter!

Last edited:
(The sisters have to talk about this!)

“But he’s a Roman soldier!” Thessela replies sharply to Marcella’s revelation about her meeting with Marcus. “How can you have a relationship with him? Especially considering what happened to Barbara at the hands of the Romans.”

“Shhh! Not so loud Thess. You’ll wake mother and father.“ Marcella almost wishes she hadn’t told her sister anything. Despite being younger, Thessela was the more level-headed and mature. Even Marcella had to admit that. But she was wrong here!

Thessela lowers her voice, but is still hisses emphatically. “But the Romans killed our sister! Don’t you understand that?”

“We don’t really know what happened to her,” replies Marcella, calmly answering her sister’s charge. “Barbara ran off with a man who rebelled against the Romans. Thess, I have no desire to fight the Romans. We’ve lived with Rome and its laws for a long time now. Why should I reject a good man because he’s a Roman? We are, after all, Roman citizens.”

“Yes, but don’t forget our people were conquered by Rome. We may be citizens but we are, for all that, still provincials. At best, we are second-class citizens. Rome keeps an iron heel on our necks and exacts steep taxes and demands highly advantageous – for Rome, that is -- trade agreements. Just ask father. He rails about it all the time. We’ve just gotten used to it by now. We used to be free people, you know, before the Romans came.”

“You’re scaring me Thess. You sound like a rebel yourself.”

“Oh, I ‘m not. And you know it. It just looks bad, I think, for you to be having this relationship with this soldier.”

“But he’s the man I’ve always dreamed about! Handsome, smart, respected . . . “

“And feared!” Thessela stares at Marcella. “Roman aristocrats, like your tribune, as well as the governor, are feared throughout Dalmatia, not loved by the peoples. You’re consorting with a potentially dangerous man, Marcella. I’m afraid of what might happen to you.”

“Nothing bad will happen Thess. Marcus is a good man. I know it.”

“How do you know it? You’ve known him what – a few hours. And how do you know his intentions are honorable?”

Oh Thess, I know because I love him. I do. And I think he will love me too, after we spend more time together.”

“As what? His mistress? That’s the best you’ll ever be to him, Marcella. You honestly don’t think he’ll take you for a wife, do you? Please tell me you don’t think that is possible! He’ll marry a proper Roman lady, but keep you just for his pleasure.”

“You’re wrong about him Thess. You don’t know him. I do. He’ll love me someday, I just know . . .”

Thessela sighs in exasperation. “You’re playing a dangerous game Marcella. A game in which you can only be hurt and humiliated. He’s so above you in class. You’re just a provincial girl, the daughter of a merchant. Can’t you see the differences between the two of you are just too great? Please, dear sister, for your own safety, do not see this man again.”

“Oh, Thess, you’re just like mother. You don’t you want me to be happy, to find my true . . . “

“Oh, enough of this!” Thessela throws up her hands in exasperation, cutting Marcella off. “Why can’t you understand the reality of what I am saying. This relationship will never be what you want it to be Marcella. This man will never be your true love. Believe me on this!”

Marcella whispers, on the edge of tears, “I can’t believe that. I just can’t.”

Thessela responds, wearily. “It’s late. I can’t argue anymore. I’m tired and just want to get some sleep. And don’t keep me up with your lovesick groaning and moaning either! Give your clit a rest tonight, why don’t you!”

“Thessela, really! Must you be so crude?”

“Goodnight Marcella,” says Thessela as she stretches out in her bed and pulls the covers over.

Marcella doesn’t say anything. She just curls up in her bed and pulls the covers over herself. She wasn’t actually mad at her sister, just annoyed. Why couldn’t she be happy for her? Marcella rolls over onto her back. The soft light of the moon spills through the window. She is very tense and craves release. She spreads her legs and, touching herself, tries to imagine Marcus lowering himself between her thighs. This should have made her instantly wet. After all, now her mysterious, fantasy man has a real face, and a name! But the feelings do not build in her tonight, despite seeing Marcus’ face in front of her, and imagining him naked, with his hardened cock poised to thrust into her. With one hand to her breast and the other stroking between her legs, she tries to build her emotions to a climax. But her body doesn’t respond as it always does. She just cannot get into the mood. Why not? She should be very horny after meeting Marcus. Maybe it was all the things Thessela had said? Frustrated, she rolls over. Why did Thess have to say the things she did? She just doesn’t understand true love, Marcella convinces herself.

She curls up on her side with one hand between her thighs. She thinks about meeting Marcus again. “Oh Marcus, Marcus,” she softly whispers over and over again as she falls into a deep sleep.

Coming up: These crazy kids see each other again, and again. But wait. What's this? Oh no! The evil governor's daughter!
Another great chapter!

I like the line “But he’s the man I’ve always dreamed about! Handsome, smart, respected..."

I know you deny it is Tree you refer to the similarities are startling!!!

Tree

:doh::doh::doh:

It should come as no surprise Mr Tree. :D

You are the standard by which all male characters on CF are judged for handsomeness, virility, intelligence . . . .extreme cruelty and indifference towards the suffering of female characters, etc., etc. :eek::p;)
I only am a servant of the court...
slave rev 9.jpg
...Blame Admi, rebellious princess...

This is excellent, Marcella! You're setting us up nicely to sympathise with the characters. And what could go wrong?:rolleyes: Marcus would be a fool not to be interested in such a lovely girl, and he might even win over Thessela. You'll see off this pesky governor's daughter, I'm sure of it. :cool:
Too bad I feel a bit uneasy about this. You don't suppose Thessela is right? Nah.:D

It should come as no surprise Mr Tree. :D

You are the standard by which all male characters on CF are judged for handsomeness, virility, intelligence . . . .extreme cruelty and indifference towards the suffering of female characters, etc., etc. :eek::p;)

"You present a target I aspire to Marcella. Sacrifice yourself to me and teach me how to go beyond this 'Tree'...
Scan-130708-0013.jpg

I doubt very much I could teach you anything Mr Tree. I will, of course, willingly sacrifice myself to you for . . . whatever. ;)

(My, what a handsome devil you are!)
Wait a minute Marcella!!!
tree bogart a.jpg
This guy Tree might look like still Seagram's waters but he sucks in youngsters like you like a crocodile would in the bayou.

Nice going, asshole... I almost had her...
Tree fat.jpg
Goodnight all and may our friends in the 'Texas-sized' Texas (Australia) be safe tonight and always...

Tree

Oh Marcella you are so foolish.
Do you understand he is not for you! This is very dangerous.
Roman aristocrats, like your tribune, as well as the governor, are feared throughout Dalmatia, not loved by the peoples. You’re consorting with a potentially dangerous man, Marcella. I’m afraid of what might happen to you.
Why is my sister so stupid!
She is blinded by a handsome face.
I am angry because I am frightened, Marcella!

Oh Marcella you are so foolish.
Do you understand he is not for you! This is very dangerous.
Roman aristocrats, like your tribune, as well as the governor, are feared throughout Dalmatia, not loved by the peoples. You’re consorting with a potentially dangerous man, Marcella. I’m afraid of what might happen to you.
Why is my sister so stupid!
She is blinded by a handsome face.
I am angry because I am frightened, Marcella!

Dear sister, you worry too much. I'm in love! I'm not being stupid. Please believe me. Marcus is a wonderful man, the man of my dreams. I feel I already know him so well. Everything will be wonderful. Just you wait and see!

e(It's a love story -- right?;))

On the morning of the day she is to meet with Marcus, Marcella rises early and goes to the public baths to wash herself thoroughly. Returning home after running errands for her mother, she combs out her hair and arranges it as she wore it on the day she met Marcus. She selects her finest tunic and applies her favorite perfume (not too much!). Then, after making a quick excuse for her absence to her mother, she leaves for the forum, arriving a little before the eighth hour (2:00 PM). She looks around at the place by the Temple of Venus where she and Marcus had “met”. Marcella grins at how well she had engineered their meeting. Such a clever girl you are, she thinks proudly to herself. Poor boy – he never suspected a thing until I landed in his arms! What a gift I must have seemed to him. Well, he has no idea how lucky he is, she chuckles to herself.

Though not especially vain, Marcella well knows she is blessed by nature with a beautiful face and a tall, sensuous figure. And, oh yes, she admits to herself, a great pair of tits too! She was well-developed at 14 and knows quite well how a pair of swelling boobs can turn a man’s head. Though tits can first attract attention, she knows it is what she has between her legs that will hold a man. Marcella is more than ready to lose her virginity, but first certain promises must be made. She knows what she wants from Marcus: she wants to be his wife. Not a lover, or a mistress, or a fling. She is ready to be a fully devoted wife to a good man. To love him unreservedly and keep him bonded to her by ensuring he always has as much sex as he desires. And to have his children. She and Marcus would have beautiful children. She would give him sons and daughters he would be proud of. All the suitors her parents came up with never filled her with such a desire.

No, it is only Marcus – the very man of her dreams – who she wants to make passionate love to her. As a virgin, though, she is utterly unpracticed in such activities between a man and a woman. What will it feel like to have Marcus’s erect cock inside her cunnus, thrusting in and out? Will it hurt? She had heard that at first it may, and she’ll bleed from it, but she knows from hearing her mother’s pleasurable groans late at night that it must feel wonderful! She knows what pleasure she gives herself with her fingers. She’s even used an improvised dildo to bring on her climax. Will Marcus make her feel as good with his cock? She fervently hopes so! And she knows it is common practice between lovers for a woman to take a man’s cock in her mouth, and for a man to lick and probe a woman’s cunnus with his tongue. Oh, it all sounds so wonderful, so wonderfully intimate! She can’t wait to do it all with Marcus!

Oh, dear, she wonders. What if Marcus has a small one? Will it matter? In her fantasies the man making love to her has an erect cock, but what is considered an acceptable size? She’s a virgin and has no real reference. Oh, she’s seen the mosaics of Dionysus and Pan comically walking around with obviously outsized erections, and other graffiti showing men and women fucking, but what does a real man have when he’s aroused? Then she remembers, she does have a reference of sorts. When she was looking for Barbara, thinking she was crucified after the rebel uprising had been put down, she noticed that many of the crucified men had erections as they hanged naked on their crosses. How was that possible? What pleasure could they be having with nails hammered through their bodies. Was it the presence of the naked women crucified with them? How can such agony cause erections? Did it have something to do with how her nipples get hard when she’s chilled? She’s not aroused, yet tumescent. But the day was stifling hot when the rebels were crucified. Marcella has to admit that there are many things she doesn’t understand.

Marcella shudders recalling the disgusting memory of those wretched people crucified by the Romans. Think of something else, she tells herself. Ah, yes! I’ll think about Marcus naked! Marcus is far too manly to have a small cock. He will have a magnificent cock, she assures herself, giggling a bit at the thought.

With her mind fixed on her beloved, Marcella’s heart beats rapidly thinking about being in his arms, feeling his hands on her body, caressing and touching her. She grows a little light-headed at the thought. When she’s with him today, how far will she let him go? This is a public space. She could hardly be seen behaving like a whore. They’d have to be careful, find a private space, where they could, could – oh my, Marcella feels heat rising in her face and a warming sensation in her crotch as waves of pent-up sexual energy course through her. The warmth between her legs is closely followed by a growing wetness. She reflexively tenses and squeezes her thighs together to intensify the pleasurable sensations. Her nipples have grown tumescent and are pushing against the fabric of her tunic quite visibly. She’s pacing nervously. Can people on the temple plaza see how eroticized she is at this moment? She tries to cover her pokey nipples with her arms and stands close to the temple wall, in the shadows, turning away. She’s close to visibly trembling with the anticipation of seeing Marcus again. She must appear like a bitch in heat! How humiliating! Calm down, she tells herself. Breathe slowly. She stays in the shade of the wall, slowly pacing and getting her emotions under control.

It’s the eighth hour, a bit after even, judging by a nearby sundial. Where was he? She was here early, why can’t he be? Shouldn’t he be at least as anxious to see her as she is to see him? Her pride is slightly hurt by his absence. So she waits. And waits. Several times she walks to the fountain where they talked, then back to the temple.

It is now nearly the ninth hour. Marcella begins to worry he isn’t going to appear. Had Marcus any intention of showing up? Was he just toying with her the other day? Well, she reasons, he is a soldier. He has important duties. How was he supposed to let her know if he couldn’t keep their appointment? Yet, Marcella fumes a bit. Well, why couldn’t he have sent word? Am I not worthy of such consideration? One of his comrades, or even a slave, to let her know why he was unable to be on time; or why he couldn’t be here as he promised. She feels awkward and ashamed, suddenly, and feels the heat of humiliation rising in her face. Maybe Thessela was right and she was just behaving like a silly lovesick girl. Dammit! He never intended to show up! Marcella grows angry and is about to leave. She’d been made to look a fool! Why did he do this to her? Why, Marcus? Why? Tears begin to well up in her eyes. She wipes them away with the back of her hand as they suddenly cascade down her cheeks. Then she hears his voice.

“Marcella. You’re here. Good. I was afraid you might have left.” Her head whips around. Marcus is standing by the spot near the wall where she’d first seen him two days ago. He starts walking towards her saying “My apologies for being late. I was detained by . . . “

Marcella Intro 01.jpg But Marcus never gets the next word out. Marcella runs up to him. They embrace and kiss passionately. “Oh Marcus, Marcus, I’ve done nothing but think of you since the other day,” she whispers breathlessly in his ear.

“I’ve thought of no one but you either, my darling,” he replies. “But you are crying,” he observes, noting her wet cheeks. “Why?”

“Oh, it’s nothing,” she says. “Just me being a silly girl.”

They embrace each other. Marcella rests her head against his chest. She looks up at him as he looks down at her. He has blue eyes, she notices. Such beautiful blue eyes! Why hadn’t I noticed that before? Marcus lowers his head to kiss her again. Marcella’s heart pounds in her chest, her passion escalating. Marcus’s arms are pulling her close – one across her upper back, one down low, just above the curve of her ass. Her arms are around his neck. A classic lover’s embrace. Her heaving breasts are crushed against his chest. Then his hand on her lower back begins roaming. His strong hand caresses her ass, squeezing and caressing each cheek firmly. Yikes! Now his hand has slipped between her ass cheeks, pulling her pelvis even closer to him. The sudden intimacy startles her. What should she do? She keeps kissing him. His tongue is exploring her mouth. She responds, at first tentatively, then with as much urgency as he. She’s a quick learner, she thinks of herself, in the art of kissing.

Marcella Intro 02.jpg Marcella Intro 03.jpg With their mouths locked Marcus’s hand travels up the side of her body, feeling for the outside of her breast. Marcella breathlessly pulls away from Marcus’s embrace and turns around, giving him full access to both heaving breasts.

Marcella Intro 04.jpg He runs his hand over her soft, heaving mounds, cupping and caressing the soft flesh, but never probing too much, never exceeding her boundaries – which, quite frankly, have been somewhat violated -- but this is Marcus, and he is given far more liberty than would have ever been given any other man she could think of! She feels safe with Marcus – and loved. He rubs and twists her tumescent nipples through the thin fabric of her tunic. It sends ripples of intense pleasure through her body. Far greater than anything she ever felt with her own fingers doing the fondling! She feels weak in the knees, her legs rubbery.

Marcella Intro 05.jpg If Marcus was not holding her in such a tight embrace, she would surely drop to her knees!

Marcella feels Marcus’s hand beginning to slip inside her tunic. He wants to feel her naked breast! No, she’s not ready for that. It’s too soon. She puts her hand on his and gently pulls it away from getting inside her tunic. “Marcus, please, not inside,” she whispers breathlessly. She takes his hand and places it back over her covered breast. “Here, for now, okay?” She looks up at him. Then his hand drops to her thigh and tries to pull up her tunic. Her thigh is exposed! Nearly to her crotch! “No, Marcus dear, not that either,” she says with a giggle, but rather insistent. He lets her tunic drop back down covering her leg. He’s testing my limits, she realizes. She was afraid he’d insist. Then what? But he doesn’t. What a perfect gentleman, Marcella thinks. So respectful of my wishes! But how far would this go if she did not protest?

Then Marcella suddenly becomes aware of Marcus’s bulging erection through his tunic, pressing between the tops of her ass cheeks. She’s thrilled by it. The first time she has ever felt such a sensation. Marcella is incredibly excited knowing her body, her presence, has brought on this reaction. This proves he finds her desirable! Surely a man cannot fake an erection. If they weren’t in a somewhat secluded public place, Marcella fears she would totally give herself to him. She wants to, so badly, but she reminds herself that she needs a marriage proposal and a promise from him first. She’s hooked her big fish, but must haul him in before anything else! This may take some time, but hopefully not too long.

She turns back around again, pressing her breasts again into his chest and holding him close with both arms around his back. Now she feels his erection pushing into her belly, below her navel. Oh, how she wishes they could both be naked now! Marcella reaches down and feels his bulging erection. Another first for her! She desperately wants to work her hand inside his clothing, to feel his hardness. But she’s already kept his hands from roaming too far, so she remains content to feel him this way. She moans, her physical desires almost overwhelming her cautious mind.

Marcella Intro 06.jpg They remain in the shadow of the temple wall, away from direct public view, locked in their embrace. All the while, Marcella never notices the figure of a woman watching them from a safe distance.

Suddenly, hearing other voices, she’s aware of their public location. Other people are approaching. “Marcus, please,” she whispers in his ear, “is there someplace we can go that’s more private?”

“Yes, of course, the gardens behind the temple. It’s more private there.”

It is more private, and secluded, with benches arranged off a trail winding through lush garden landscaping. They sit on a bench placed in an alcove set into the garden wall and partially hidden by some of the garden’s luxurious foliage. There they embrace, kiss, caress, talk and laugh until Marcus announces he must take his leave. Duty requirements, he says. They embrace one final time and arrange another meeting. Here, in the garden, next time. Far more private. Marcus escorts Marcella out of the close confines of the garden and back into the wide-open spaces of the public forum, there to take his leave after a final embrace. She’s never felt so alive, so desired. Feeling deliriously happy, she departs for home.

Marcus and Marcella meet several more times over the coming days, whenever Marcus can get away from his duties. As always, they were being discretely observed. Marcella was never aware of this, nor was she aware that the observations of her liaisons with Marcus were being reported. Had she known she might have had cause to be worried – even afraid. For the person to whom the liaisons were reported was none other than Livia Urgulanilla, the daughter of the Roman governor Gaius Aquillius Gallus.

Last edited:
That was so clever Marcella, bringing in a little crux scene in the middle of a passionate love story.

Poor Marcella! A somewhat naive virgin in ancient times. She can only use her memories of crucified males to e a reference for male erections! No educational books, no internet. Just word-of-mouth and various graffiti. :rolleyes:

I think if any of us in the modern world would see rows of crucified men and women we would likely be psychologically scarred for life by it. Especially if we were walking among the crosses trying to find the body of a crucified sibling!

But in ancient times extreme suffering was accepted as part of life. So Marcella, even as a young girl of 15 (the age I imagine she was at when her sister Barbara took off with the rebel who was later killed/executed by the Romans), could remember looking at the bodies of naked men nailed to crosses and recall the states of their penises.

Pictures and image of crucified men on this site often show them with erections or semi-erections. Clearly, if a man self-crucifies for erotic stimulation, he will get an erection. But other images (drawings, computer-generated) often depict men being executed by crucifixion as having erect cocks.

My serious question: Would a man actually nailed to a cross get an erection at some point as a normal consequence of his having been crucified? Not just an erection at the moment of death, but an erection (a priapism, actually, since presumably no sexual gratification is possible under extreme agony) he would exhibit for some time while still alive and suffering. Is there any real evidence for these depictions, or is it a purely fanciful idea?

Back
Top Bottom