Marcella's Dangerous Liaison

Go to CruxDreams.com
Poor Marcella!
Oh yes, it will be so easy to frame her... a girl from a family with known rebel affiliation 'coincidentally' bumps into a military tribune and involves him in an hour-long conversation on the spot ... most certainly a spy ...
Urgulanilla
an ill-boding name...
... we would likely be psychologically scarred for life by it ... especially if we were walking among the crosses trying to find the body of a crucified sibling!
Poor Thessela! ... if that's what she ends up having to do...

Poor Marcella! A somewhat naive virgin in ancient times. She can only use her memories of crucified males to e a reference for male erections! No educational books, no internet. Just word-of-mouth and various graffiti. :rolleyes:

I think if any of us in the modern world would see rows of crucified men and women we would likely be psychologically scarred for life by it. Especially if we were walking among the crosses trying to find the body of a crucified sibling!

But in ancient times extreme suffering was accepted as part of life. So Marcella, even as a young girl of 15 (the age I imagine she was at when her sister Barbara took off with the rebel who was later killed/executed by the Romans), could remember looking at the bodies of naked men nailed to crosses and recall the states of their penises.

Pictures and image of crucified men on this site often show them with erections or semi-erections. Clearly, if a man self-crucifies for erotic stimulation, he will get an erection. But other images (drawings, computer-generated) often depict men being executed by crucifixion as having erect cocks.

My serious question: Would a man actually nailed to a cross get an erection at some point as a normal consequence of his having been crucified? Not just an erection at the moment of death, but an erection (a priapism, actually, since presumably no sexual gratification is possible under extreme agony) he would exhibit for some time while still alive and suffering. Is there any real evidence for these depictions, or is it a purely fanciful idea?
I imagine some might experience an auto-erection. I would also image as long there is no attempt to rescue the crucified man the guards would have allowed someone (male or female) to masturbate him to humiliate him.

Another great chapter...

I like the idea of men getting erections after hanging for a period of time, whether it is really likely to happen or not. Possibly something to do with blood pooling in lower parts of their bodies even as they struggle.

I agree with your suggestion that the men would be humiliated as you mentioned.

A semi-erect or erect penis waving around certainly adds horrible humiliation for the poor guy. I'm sure local whores could be compelled/paid to fellate the men at some point. Or even take some flaccid guy and try to bring about an erection. What great fun at the expense of the poor victim!

I like the idea of men getting erections after hanging for a period of time, whether it is really likely to happen or not. Possibly something to do with blood pooling in lower parts of their bodies even as they struggle.

A semi-erect or erect penis waving around certainly adds horrible humiliation for the poor guy. I'm sure local whores could be compelled/paid to fellate the men at some point. Or even take some flaccid guy and try to bring about an erection. What great fun at the expense of the poor victim!

Or be forced/paid to perform Cunnilingus on a cruxed woman ;)

Cheers, keep it coming :)

Polly Plummer - The Toy
http://cruxblog.blogspot.de/2014/07/the-toy.html

Or be forced/paid to perform Cunnilingus on a cruxed woman ;)

Cheers, keep it coming :)

I imagine a stool or platform of some type being available for a man to stand on so he can actually fuck a woman as she hangs. Assuming, of course, he can get between her legs. I suspect women would be crucified in such a manner as to make this possible.

The lower the cross the easier, obviously. What if she's on a tall cross, you might ask? I think they'll figure out a solution. I mean, if guys see an exposed pussy they'll figure out a way to fuck it. Right guys? Hey, you know the answer to that!;)

The ultimate humiliation for a woman I think. Even more than having a cornu up her butt or vagina.

You are obviously becoming a CF Women of perversion...

You could always have a woman crucified facing the cross her pussy impaled and her butt hole exposed too for use, not to mention the humiliation they would face if they needed to answer "the call of doody". If Facing the cross , can her tits nailed to each side of the wood, (or roped if its an non lethal crux)

Cheers

You could always have a woman crucified facing the cross her pussy impaled and her butt hole exposed too for use, not to mention the humiliation they would face if they needed to answer "the call of doody". If Facing the cross , can her tits nailed to each side of the wood, (or roped if its an non lethal crux)

Cheers
Like this???
crux 217.jpg
Let's skip the tit nailing please...

Oh, no, kick back and enjoy... (gif)
View attachment 485051
...well, maybe not like that:doh:

OH SHIT!!!! Is my camera on again!

Dammit Tree! Will you stop spying on me!

Fucking piece of tape dropped off !

Oh well, it's not like I haven't been rubbing my bean a bit more than usual.:p But please! A girl needs her privacy!

Just think of this as Marcella fantasizing about Marcus. She's just a sexually frustrated virgin who isn't thinking clearly.

(It's a love story -- right?;))
“Marcella. You’re here. Good. I was afraid you might have left.” Her head whips around. Marcus is standing by the spot near the wall where she’d first seen him two days ago. He starts walking towards her saying “My apologies for being late. I was detained by . . . “

View attachment 484989 But Marcus never gets the next word out. Marcella runs up to him. They embrace and kiss passionately. “Oh Marcus, Marcus, I’ve done nothing but think of you since the other day,” she whispers breathlessly in his ear.
Ah, these naive young girls, always going for the tribunes - you know that six-pack is just his breastplate right? :rolleyes::devil:
Another hot episode, Marcella!

Oh yes, it will be so easy to frame her... a girl from a family with known rebel affiliation 'coincidentally' bumps into a military tribune and involves him in an hour-long conversation on the spot ... most certainly a spy ...

Poor Thessela! ... if that's what she ends up having to do...
In Marcella's world, it seems true love must always win out. But if Marcella's good name is smeared, the Tribune will have little choice but to break off the relationship, at the very least. Knowing Thessela , she'll do everything she can to save Marcella.:doh: I mean really, what choice would she have?:rolleyes:;) From the heights of ecstacy to....well...whatever Marcella has in store for us. :devil:

These Governor's daughters and their petty feelings of entitlement and jealousy. :mad:

Ah, these naive young girls, always going for the tribunes - you know that six-pack is just his breastplate right? :rolleyes::devil:
Another hot episode, Marcella!

In Marcella's world, it seems true love must always win out. But if Marcella's good name is smeared, the Tribune will have little choice but to break off the relationship, at the very least. Knowing Thessela , she'll do everything she can to save Marcella.:doh: I mean really, what choice would she have?:rolleyes:;) From the heights of ecstacy to....well...whatever Marcella has in store for us. :devil:

These Governor's daughters and their petty feelings of entitlement and jealousy. :mad:
I think he was saying These Governor's daughters and their petty feelings of entitlement and jealousy are a pack of bitches...

Tree

...if I read that right...

Assuming, of course, he can get between her legs.
Hmm, I guess that's a situation where the traditional, time-honored technique of 'One foot over the other nailed to the front of the post, with legs mostly extended' isn't the best choice.
A, umm, better approach for him, would be nailing my feet soles flat to the outer sides of the post?
It would leave me wide open and force my pelvis forward.

Or, I think it was Eul who mentioned that as her favorite, a beveled stipes, so that the legs open naturally.

The ultimate humiliation for a woman I think. Even more than having a cornu up her butt or vagina.

Maybe right there I'm hanging by my nailed wrists and they haven't done my feet yet.

Which of us, ... and when, ... would trade the ultimate humiliation against the ultimate pain?
(Windar will be asking pointed questions about what constitutes the ultimate humiliation again, I say, it's whatever unexpected horrible idea one of you guys has last come up with!)

Really I think hanging by my full weight from my crucified wrists with square nails grating at nerves and splintered bone is just outside of anything I can cope with and it only ever gets worse.

Words fail, because when you realize you come up with terms like, ummm 'excruciating' pain, you're going round in circles, what you're doing is saying tautologically that the pain of crucifixion is so bad it's like... being crucified...

so that is ultimate; that's a singularity of suffering.
(Really, someone needs to update those stupid lists on the web of the most painful things ever. The Romans would laugh! ... the Romans always laugh in the end...)

Anyway ... how much would it be worth to have the relief it would give, to just take some of the weight off?

Like, being allowed to wrap my legs around that muscular tormentor?

I think they'll figure out a solution. I mean, if guys see an exposed pussy they'll figure out a way to fuck it. Right guys?
Oh yes, as they'll remind us, while applying it to us -- the world would be nowhere without male inventiveness.

Though sometimes it backfires.

Because I'm thinking, if they nailed me the traditional way, and the guy figures the way to fuck me is get the pliers and pull at the nails and draw them out so he can get at me, well what happens when you do that, isn't that the nail just slips out of my feet because the tissue will have swollen around it, clenching it even more firmly than my convulsing cunt would his cock, so my foot just comes off from the weathered wood of the ancient stipes, with the nail still sticking in it.

And so, it might just coincidentally happen, without any intention on my part, that in wrapping my legs around my rapist, nails still sticking out from the soles of my feet, I sort of might just rake over him with those nails somewhere, a little like it sometimes happens that I might dig my fingernails a bit into someone who's fucking me hard.
(Has any if our artists done such a scene ?)

.. and then they'd have to come up with another punishment for my misbehavior!

Hmm, I guess that's a situation where the traditional, time-honored technique of 'One foot over the other nailed to the front of the post, with legs mostly extended' isn't the best choice.
A, umm, better approach for him, would be nailing my feet soles flat to the outer sides of the post?
It would leave me wide open and force my pelvis forward.

Or, I think it was Eul who mentioned that as her favorite, a beveled stipes, so that the legs open naturally.

Maybe right there I'm hanging by my nailed wrists and they haven't done my feet yet.

Which of us, ... and when, ... would trade the ultimate humiliation against the ultimate pain?
(Windar will be asking pointed questions about what constitutes the ultimate humiliation again, I say, it's whatever unexpected horrible idea one of you guys has last come up with!)

Really I think hanging by my full weight from my crucified wrists with square nails grating at nerves and splintered bone is just outside of anything I can cope with and it only ever gets worse.

Words fail, because when you realize you come up with terms like, ummm 'excruciating' pain, you're going round in circles, what you're doing is saying tautologically that the pain of crucifixion is so bad it's like... being crucified...

so that is ultimate; that's a singularity of suffering.
(Really, someone needs to update those stupid lists on the web of the most painful things ever. The Romans would laugh! ... the Romans always laugh in the end...)

Anyway ... how much would it be worth to have the relief it would give, to just take some of the weight off?

Like, being allowed to wrap my legs around that muscular tormentor?

Oh yes, as they'll remind us, while applying it to us -- the world would be nowhere without male inventiveness.

Though sometimes it backfires.

Because I'm thinking, if they nailed me the traditional way, and the guy figures the way to fuck me is get the pliers and pull at the nails and draw them out so he can get at me, well what happens when you do that, isn't that the nail just slips out of my feet because the tissue will have swollen around it, clenching it even more firmly than my convulsing cunt would his cock, so my foot just comes off from the weathered wood of the ancient stipes, with the nail still sticking in it.

And so, it might just coincidentally happen, without any intention on my part, that in wrapping my legs around my rapist, nails still sticking out from the soles of my feet, I sort of might just rake over him with those nails somewhere, a little like it sometimes happens that I might dig my fingernails a bit into someone who's fucking me hard.
(Has any if our artists done such a scene ?)

.. and then they'd have to come up with another punishment for my misbehavior!

Tree reports, you decide...

Back
Top Bottom