Go to CruxDreams.com

Attachments

• gortransport_136_by_dtp3040_dgfvknx-pre.jpg
    gortransport_136_by_dtp3040_dgfvknx-pre.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 461
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    485.9 KB · Views: 560
I see, in some images, that the birds are beginning to gather. Imagen what it must be like to have them start feeding on you while you are still alive.
Yes, among the many horrors and terrors of being crucified would be seeing some scavenger birds, and watching them circle closer while being totally exposed and naked and helpless for anything they want to do. I guess they are looking for a meal. I imagine they're glad to feast on any creature that's available, and don't care whether it's dead or alive. (Maybe a live meal is best and most desirable for the birds.)

In the worst case scenario the birds are skilled at not pecking away at any parts of the body that are too vital for life (like important veins and arteries), to prolong the life of the victim as much as possible. In the very worst case maybe they go for the eyes first, so the person will not be able to see or anticipate the other attacks on the body.

What are the birds thinking? They must think its strange, but nice, for humans to offer up a few of their own kind from time to time -- it's the perfect feast, totally naked, exposed and immobile.

A mass crux is an even nicer bounty for the birds. They are free to flit from victim to victim in a leisurely way, taking a bite here, and a nibble over there, and another morsel from someone else, while all the prey is bare and stretched out and helpless, just waiting for them.

Last edited:
Yes, among the many horrors and terrors of being crucified would be seeing some scavenger birds, and watching them circle closer while being totally exposed and naked and helpless for anything they want to do. I guess they are looking for a meal. I imagine they're glad to feast on any creature that's available, and don't care whether it's dead or alive. (Maybe a live meal is best and most desirable for the birds.)

In the worst case scenario the birds are skilled at not pecking away at any parts of the body that are too vital for life (like important veins and arteries), to prolong the life of the victim as much as possible. In the very worst case maybe they go for the eyes first, so the person will not be able to see or anticipate the other attacks on the body.

What are the birds thinking? They must think its strange, but nice, for humans to offer up a few of their own kind from time to time -- it's the perfect feast, totally naked, exposed and immobile.

A mass crux is an even nicer bounty for the birds. They are free to flit from victim to victim in a leisurely way, taking a bite here, and a nibble over there, and another morsel from someone else, while all the prey is bare and stretched out and helpless, just waiting for them.
Yes, I believe crows and ravens go for the eyes first. The larger birds of prey and scavengers like to tuck into the meatier parts straight away. If I recall, over in India, the Rajas would execute prisoners by staking them out alive nude and wait for the vultures to start feeding.

crows and ravens go for the eyes first.
Yes, a grim fact familiar to farmers at lambing time. And eagles (especially the white-tailed sea-eagles now reintroduced to western Scotland) do carry off lambs - in all cases, sickly ones that have been abandoned by their mothers.

The rebellion has been crushed. The rebels have been crucified. They are already tormented by heir ordeal and the hit sun. Then, they hear the cadance of footsteps. The legion marches along, on their way back to Rome.
This picture demonstrates the main contradiction. Antiquity is not an idyllic Arcadia with marble statues of naked girls, hetaerae, orgies and crucifixes.Rome is a machine of legions, oppressing peoples. But a machine gun sows death more effectively than a cohort of legionnaires...
However, dtp3040 is good because if you remove the nails and leave only the ropes, everything becomes very cute!

Back
Top Bottom