Meeting Anastasia

Go to CruxDreams.com
There's an old song, popular in 19th century America, Possum up a gum tree - its origins are obscure, and a good many variant versions can be found online and on YouTube - some include language that would certainly require a trigger warning these days, which is probably one reason why it's rarely heard now. I think it probably is the origin of the phrase 'up a gum tree', that is sometime still used like 'up shit creek without a paddle'.
This blog gives an account of various stories about the song, but they may be apocryphal, and imply that it was well-known in the pre-Civil War States of America.

https://library2.utm.utoronto.ca/otra/minstrels/node/519409

So, it seems to be a southern US song. Possum is opposum, ok, but what is the gum tree? Presumably not what I would understand as a gum.
sleeping-koala-in-a-gumtree-austockphoto-000011179.jpg
There is an imported tree here in Sydney called liquid amber, I believe it's called sweet gum in the USA? Something like that?

btw if you find yourself under an Australian gum tree, watch out for drop bears (the koala's more deadly cousin)
A4-Drop-Bear-Print-Mythic-Australia-What-Doesnt-Kill-You.jpg

what is the gum tree?
Either American Sweet Gum, Liquidamber styraciflua, or Black Gum, aka Tupelo, Nyssa sylvatica (or other species of Nyssa). Both are native across the east and south of USA, as are Possums (sic), aka Virginia Opossums, Didelphis virginianus, the only marsupial native anywhere in the Americas. Sweeet Gum trees do have gummy resin, Black Gums don't have anything gummy about them, but they look rather similar to Sweet Gums.

The Last Stand of an Empress
Featuring : Emily @mp5stab

Attachments

• EmilyCrux24_01_2.jpg
    EmilyCrux24_01_2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 278
  • EmilyCrux24_01_3.jpg
    EmilyCrux24_01_3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 260
  • EmilyCrux24_01_4.jpg
    EmilyCrux24_01_4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 231
  • EmilyCrux24_01_5.jpg
    EmilyCrux24_01_5.jpg
    873.1 KB · Views: 232
  • EmilyCrux24_01_6.jpg
    EmilyCrux24_01_6.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 235
  • EmilyCrux24_01_7.jpg
    EmilyCrux24_01_7.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 278

Very expressive in her pain, and yet there is only one man holding her down. She must be a willing participant, but that first nail is causing her to wonder if she has made a mistake!
Those pink lips against the dark body . . . . . .

It hurts so much. So much more than I could imagine. But there is still an erotic energy to it. Naked and penetrated. Soon to be totally helpless. Exposed to whatever sick tortures or molestation my executioner desires…

It hurts more than you had imagined? Soon it will hurt more than you think you can stand, and yet you will endure it, there is no way out. You will be pushed to the edge and beyond, and we will savour every moment of it.

Attachments

• EmilyCrux24_02_1.jpg
    EmilyCrux24_02_1.jpg
    981.3 KB · Views: 235
  • EmilyCrux24_02_2.jpg
    EmilyCrux24_02_2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 242
  • EmilyCrux24_02_3.jpg
    EmilyCrux24_02_3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 234
  • EmilyCrux24_02_4.jpg
    EmilyCrux24_02_4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 224
  • EmilyCrux24_02_5.jpg
    EmilyCrux24_02_5.jpg
    977.8 KB · Views: 224
  • EmilyCrux24_02_6.jpg
    EmilyCrux24_02_6.jpg
    987.1 KB · Views: 293
Ooh, a clean shot. That might knock him down for a bit. But that’s just small little act of defiance. There’s no way I can unnail my wrists.
Bad news for you.. He will recover and probably be more wary of your feet until after he nails them.

What is this guy, a rookie? You never, ever get within striking range of an outkicked leg. Never! If they had put her in leg irons this would not have happened.

You new guys, take note of what happened here and be careful. Never, ever try to handle a crucifixion alone. Always have a partner for safety's sake.
Or used lots of rope untill the nails are in place :p

Oh I’m going to get nailed like that then? Thighs spread, feet nailed nice and open? So this will be a process. That finger, that violating finger, that is only the street. This is more of a rape than an execution.

A rape? Or a variety of fucknailing. Your kick annoyed him, now he will pay you back. The finger is there to remind you just how helpless you are, completely vulnerable and his to control. It is there to humiliate you, I see already on your face the signs of building ecstasy, your own body betrays you. Surrender the pink! Give yourself to the moment, let his finger give you pleasure, very soon gravity will be the one thing that occupies your thoughts!

Ideal position for a final pleasure.. for him that is.
Doubt if she will fully enjoy that ;)

She didn't kick him hard enough ;)

Back
Top Bottom