Member Birthdays

Go to CruxDreams.com
Happy birthday to all those whose birthdays I missed :(

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB

I have to say that balloon crux is one of the stranger things I've seen here but you do look happy. And you make us happy, always getting into those scrapes, so well summarised by Windar.

May you have many, many more birthdays here with your crux family :D

Let's get the party started!

phbarb1.jpg

Have a great one Beautiful Barb ... and another .... ... and another .... ... and another .... ... and another .... ... and another .... ... and another .... ... and another .... ... and another .... ... and another .... ... and another .... ... and another ....

Untitled 2.jpg
33.jpg

Last edited:
:D Happy Birthday Barb! :D

ivdaea_capta_26_by_bobnearled-dci3whs.jpg

Hope you're not getting tired of all these crux manips! :D

My Latin isn't very good, but I went to Sing Sing and asked Professor Donnelly and Father Gerhart and they told me that sign says Barb is one of my people. :confused: Now you tell me, Moore? :rolleyes:

You know I won’t, but thanks anyway, Goldman.
Yeah, you'll be 80 years old and still getting into scrapes, but I'll be long gone, so someone else will have to save your tight little...

Happy Birthday, Barb
:dancer2::ole::dancer2:

As I am no artist those smileys are all I have to celebrate your birthday. In the few weeks that I`m a member of CF I have come to love your grim sense of humor and your interaction not only with your partners in crime but with all commentators. That in combination with those lovely manips and pics of your tight little Avatar are making it always a delight to see you involved with a thread.
I hope you keep strong in your revolution against all these terrible wongfulness of the CF-world and further hope to see you live (or die) through al lot more wonderful executions.
All the best for you, Barb!

May you have many, many more birthdays here with your crux family :D

Let's get the party started!

And such a wonderful family I have here at CF. Thanks phleb for throwing the party and painting a pic of the gathering ... when does the orgy begin? Are you all waiting for me to get naked or something?:p

You don't take no shit from no-one,
you just tell them straight Barb!

View attachment 605704

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thanks Eul ... I do my best to fight injustice wherever and whenever it may be found .... :p

lion_in_the_arena_by_noone102000-d9tydxy.jpg

And that does look like Eul ;) .... bound to that post and looking away from the wild beast whose attentions I am so valiantly trying to protect her from! I hope my aim and my dagger arm are good enough, or we will all be in trouble. :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom