MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 582829Hum, in opening one of my e-mail box ( I've several ones and I dont often open this one ...) I viewed that I had this message , but titled :

“ M and J
We have been following you for some time and judging by your posts and your own confessions, you dream of being crucified; You crave for your cross.
Because your twisted desires we believe you actually deserve to be crucified...... etc ... "

I wonder who can be "M and J" but I answered that I could be interested :BoredSmiley: ... ( That could be so much exciting !!!) :very_hot::rolleyes::rolleyes:

But, really, I think that it's a joke ... Anyway, we'll see ...
Messaline you have your invitation. You will be crucified.
Judith will meet you at your final destination. The Group will take care of that.

Ok. Count me in ... (gulp) ... I’m just curious enough to see what happens
Well if Barb's in for it, this girl had better keep her company...
View attachment 582829Hum, in opening one of my e-mail box ( I've several ones and I dont often open this one ...) I viewed that I had this message , but titled :

“ M and J
We have been following you for some time and judging by your posts and your own confessions, you dream of being crucified; You crave for your cross.
Because your twisted desires we believe you actually deserve to be crucified...... etc ... "

I wonder who can be "M and J" but I answered that I could be interested :BoredSmiley: ... ( That could be so much exciting !!!) :very_hot::rolleyes::rolleyes:

But, really, I think that it's a joke ... Anyway, we'll see ...

Three attractive ladies accepting the invitation of the Group! in addition to three men, it is going to be an interesting event!

I will try to write something that will make us dream once again of what excites us so much. And in a reasonable time.
Have a little patience with me.

Thanks a lot everybody!

Let me make a diversion from the mainstream story. We are going to leave for a while Carlos following the Cross Headmistress into the house. We'll go back to him soon.
But now I am going to post a fictional story about why Messaline arrives at the island. She read it before and was charmante enough to give me her consent:

“Messaline and Judith met in an Internet crux forum.

They exchanged fantasies and learned that Messaline fantasized with being crucified and Judith would love to crucify her.

After weeks of mails and role play they decided to meet in the real world since they discovered that they lived in the same city.

They were both attractive women and fell in love at first sight. They moved together almost immediately and become a very happy couple. They made love often and it was deeply satisfying. In fact, for more than one year neither of them mentioned or even remembered the cross kink that had brought them together.

But one night they were naked in bed, Judith was on top of Messaline rubbing her breasts against her lover's when she took her hands and extended Messaline's arms wide.

Messaline moaned and whispered in Judith's ear:

-So you still want me crucified, um?

Judith didn't answer but her lovemaking that night was more torrid and intense than ever.

From that moment they used the fantasy of the crucifixion every time they were in bed.

One day Messaline surprised Judith telling her:

-Let´s do it.

-Do what? - asked Judith

-Get me crucified. I have been thinking and day dreaming a lot about that lately. I want to be on a cross naked in front of you. It excites me incredibly and I am sure you would love to see me like that. Isn´t it my Love? Doesn’t get you wet just imagining it?

-Are you crazy Messaline? One thing is to imagine and a very different one to crucify someone in the real world!

-Bah! It´s not such a big deal! We just have to find a private place and get me bound to a cross for a while. Tell me you wouldn´t like to see me like that!

-Well, I have to admit that I am sure you would look fantastic on a cross but are you sure? - asked Judith, unable to hide her excitement.

-Yes Honey. I am positive. I have been fantasizing a lot about that lately and I have everything figured it out. I can’t get it out of my mind. I want to do it for you and for me. I want to feel myself totally exposed and helpless in front of you. I want to offer myself to you naked and crucified. But also the idea excites me a lot. What do we have to lose?

-I don´t know…

The discussion continued and Messaline presented her well laid plans. Judith couldn´t help to get excited by it and shortly she accepted and they began to prepare the performance.

They found an isolated cabin with a lot of land around that warranted complete privacy and rent it.

They got a wooden cross of the right size and the tools they needed, they prepared a proper hole on the ground to erect the cross on the top of a knoll five hundred meters from the cabin completed the preparations and were ready after only a month.

Very excited, they drove to the cabin on the eve of the chosen date. It was spring time and the temperature and weather just right.

They had an early dinner with candles, went to bed early and made passionate and tender love.

On the morning they had a light breakfast and showered together.

Judith dressed in the outfit she had selected for her lover’s crucifixion:

Seamless pantyhose, a wide leather belt, medium heel shoes and an almost transparent silk blouse buttoned at the front; everything in black. She gathered her hair in a severe but nevertheless quite chic bum.

She wanted Messaline to enjoy her looks.

When Messaline came out of the bathroom stark naked but for her shoes, and she saw Judith she exclaimed:

-Mon Dieu! You look absolutely fantastic Judith!

-Do you approve my executioner outfit?

-Yes, I do!

-Well! You look gorgeous also.

-Let´s get started. I am so eager!

They went out and got the cross out of the barn. Messaline gave Judith a multi strap leather whip and declared:

-Tie me to the whipping tree and flog me, hard. Then order me to carry the cross and crucify me. No mercy! I am so aroused!

-Judith nodded very nervous.

She tied Messaline´s hands together to a rope hanging from a branch of a big tree in that grew in front of the cabin. Her wrists were held well above Messaline´s head stretching her body.

Judith took the whip and after some hesitation began to flog her lover.

-Harder Judith! Whip me for real! - Messaline asked, and after a while Judith got strength and rhythm and soon Messaline was dancing under the whip, grunting at each stroke both from pleasure and pain.

She didn’t like pain but got very excited offering his punishment to her loved Judith

From her position in the whipping tree she could see her cross and also the knoll where she will soon be crucified. This excited her greatly and her body twisted under the whip. She was really enjoying the punishment.

Judith worked her lover´s bum and back first. Later she started coiling the whip around her ribs and hitting her beautiful breast. Soon Messaline parted her tights invitingly and Judith understanding her body language sent the whip between Messaline´s legs with decision.

She hit her pussy squarely and Messaline jumped howling at the searing pain, but recovering quickly she went back to her previous position and waited again for the whip on her pussy. It arrived soon and very hard. This time she didn’t move and just hissed;

-Yeeesss!!!!!

She loved the look in J,’s eyes!

The punishment continued for a while, until JUDITH put the whip away and took her still bound lover in her arms.

-How are you feeling Messaline?

-Sore, but very excited. Get me on my cross as soon as possible.

Judith untied her and she picked her cross up. She loaded on her shoulder and started to drag it up to the knoll.

Messaline had given Judith very precise instructions about how she wanted her torture and she had reluctantly promised to comply with her wishes. The truth was that Messa knew very well the inclinations of the both of them and Judith was very aroused with the idea of punishing and crucifying Judith.

So very soon she was using her whip to encourage Messaline on her path to crucifixion, her via crucis.

Taking her cross up to the summit, she was elated and incredibly horny.

She was walking naked and at last on his way to crucifixion!

She wanted Judith to enjoy her as much as possible. She wanted to keep offering her suffering to her, as much as she lusted for the experience.

They reached the top of the knoll after half an hour and Messa left the cross by the hole they had prepared. She waited with her eyes downcast and breathing hard by her cross while Judith efficiently fitted three steel eyebolts in the holes they had drilled for that purpose. She couldn´t help to get excited when she admired how Judith´s gorgeous curves showed in her tight transparent executioner´s outfit. She was so horny and so eager to be on her cross!

When the cross was ready she tied leather straps on MESSALINE´s wrists and ankles and put the cross vertical in her hole securing it with wooden wedges. Finally, she set a short folding ladder by the cross.

With everything ready she turned to Messaline. She was trembling of anticipation.

-Are you sure you want to do this Sweetheart?

-More than ever! Get me on my cross Honey!

She climbed on top of the ladder, put her back to the wood and stretched her arms wide. Judith climbed at her side and fixed the carabiners of the writs leather straps to the patibulum eye bolts. While doing this both women were very conscious of their bodies. They were standing very close on the small platform and their breasts were brushing each other deliciously.

When she finished, Judith climbed down, and with another carabiner tied together the ankles straps and hooked them to the third eyebolt.

-If you are ready, let yourself hang from your wrists Messa.

She obeyed and lifted her feet from the ladder. Judith them removed the steps and the naked woman extended her legs as far as her bounds allowed.

She was crucified.

Judith stood in front of her and admired the naked body attached to the wooden cross.

Messa couldn´t believe that after so many years of fantasizing about it, she was at last on a cross. Crucified for real!

She felt pain, especially on her shoulders and breathing was difficult from the first moment. But still, she could have shouted out of joy!

She was hanging from her wrist, her feet also bound to the pole. She could barely move. She was fully exposed and defenseless, feeling the breeze and the Sun on her skin. From the top of the knoll, high on the cross she could see an amazing view of many miles of fields and woods.

She felt on her naked bum the roughness of her cross’s wood. Her cross! It sounded fantastic to her!

And her Lover was standing in front of her cross. She looked gorgeous in her black outfit, looking at her with eyes of passion and lust.

Messaline felt wonderful and welcomed the increasing pain she was experiencing

-How do you feel Love? – Judith asked.

-I feel that we should have done this, years ago! Do you like me crucified?

-Oh, my God! Yes! You look incredible! I have never seen anything as sexy as you crucified!

-Good. I am glad you like it. I want you to enjoy my crucifixion and I want to offer you my pain.

And this is the way I will die; crucified naked in front of you-She surprised herself thinking.

During the next half hour they remained in silence. Messa exploring the limits of her bounds and taking in the multiple sensations she was experiencing.

Almost from the beginning she had to push on her feet, extending her legs, in order to breathe. She had to “dance” on the cross. But the exercise was certainly exhausting.

Later she demanded a flogging and she got a sound whipping from Judith that had to masturbate in front of her lover´s cross after that, screaming the probably most powerful orgasm of her life. Messaline watched delighted from the cross, very happy with being able to arouse Judith in such an intense way and with being used as her sexual object.

After some time Judith took Messaline´s buttocks in her hands, buried her face in the crucified woman sex and after a few moments of intense lapping, sucking and liking the crucified woman was panting and groaning with pleasure.

When she reached the climax she trembled and shook with such violence that Judith was afraid the cross would fall.

After that Messa hanged limp on the cross for a while until Judith got her down.

The crucifixion had ended.

Judith helped her lover back to the cabin and put her to bed.

-Get in here with me!-Asked Messaline. I need you!

Judith obeyed and Messaline asked:

-Did you enjoy my crucifixion Love?

-It was incredible thank you so much for your sacrifice!

After that they made intense and very passionate and slow love.

They returned to the city the next day when Messaline was fully recovered from the cross.

For weeks the memories of the crucifixion presided over their relationship. They both agreed that Messaline’s crucifixion had been the most intense experience in their lives.

Two months after the first, Messaline requested to be put back in her cross. Judith accepted. She was very excited with the prospect of seeing Messaline again in the cross. As excited as Messa was of being again naked and crucified in front of her lover.

So they did it again. But this time she stayed more time crucified.

During the next year and a half she was crucified a total of fifteen times. And every crucifixion lasted longer than the previous one. After the last it took Messaline one full week to recover. Judith was frightened after that and vowed to stop the crucifixions.

And for a while they did. But three months after the last visit to the cabin Messaline, one evening, told Judith they needed to talk.

-Judith my Love, I am going to tell you something a little shocking, but I beg you to let me finish before arguing with me.

Judith agreed and Messa started her well rehearsed speech:

-In about two weeks you see me nailed to my cross and I will die on it.

-What! What the hell are you talking about? Don’t be ridiculous! - Judith shouted.

-Let me finish, my Love!- Messaline shouted back. You promised!

After some arguing and persuasion Judith agreed to listen until the end and Messa continued:

-Two weeks ago, I received by PM in the CruxForums this message:

“MESSALINE we have been following you for some time and judging by the stories, drawings and pictures you have posted and your own confessions, you dream of being crucified; You crave for your cross.

Because your twisted desires we believe you actually deserve to be crucified.

We want to take care of it. So be at (certain place, in a big Mediterranean island) the (a date in about one month time, early in the morning) and you will be crucified as you dream and deserve. Yours won’t be the only cross.

There are persons very interested in witnessing a group crucifixion.

If you don’t show up, you will regret it for the rest of your uninteresting life. So do show up!

If you need it, we may cover your travel expenses.

(Contact data for requesting travel arrangements)

Signed:

The Cross Headmistress.”

-At first I decided that it was a joke. But later I thought what if..?

And it arrived just when we are getting so restless and obsessed with the topic…

-Well I don’t think…-Judith tried to argue.

-No! You know is true, besides you promised to hear me until I finish!

Judith reluctantly agreed and Messa continued.

-So I answered back telling them that I was considering to accept their offer. If so, I wanted them to know that I expected to die in my cross…- Judith tried to interrupt, but Messaline silenced her with a stern look and continued. - And I also wanted you to be present in my execution.

-But…-Started Judith

-I would never do it without you my Love. It has to be for the both of us. But again, let me finish.

-All right, I will shut up- conceded JUDITH, without being able to stop the onset of a certain sexual thrill.

-They answered immediately. They agreed to your presence and offered for you any role you wish to take. Even nailing me…-Here Judith made a face, but Messaline cut her- I would love if it is you, but we will talk about that later. As I said – She kept narrating- they also told me that all the members accepting the invitation will be nailed and will die on their crosses. The people putting the money forward won’t have it any other way; Even though they prefer not to force anyone. They also told me that these facts won’t be published to start with. But if a candidate asks, will be told the truth and asked not to tell anyone.

They also send first class tickets and reservations for me in the best hotel of the island for the night before. Also they sent a closed envelope for you. They explain that the crucifixions will take place in a different place. Once I am gone, you should open the envelope and follow their travel arrangements. We will meet in my final, really final, destination.

I know it sounds shocking, but I believe it’s the best way for us. Think about it! We want more every time I go to the cross. We never have enough. Let’s face it Judith we are getting restless.

I am always thinking about going back to my cross and you are always dreaming of me crucified. One of these days we’ll cross the line and I will accidentally die. This is not what I want…what we want.

I have decided that my destiny is to make my dream, our dream, come true.

I want to die nailed on my cross; Naked in public and with you at the base enjoying the view. And I want to do it know. When I still have a body that will look very good on the cross and you are young and gorgeous enough to find a new love. I don’t want you to remain alone once I am gone.

-But…-tried to interrupt Judith.

-Wait! You promised!

Judith obeyed reluctantly and Messa continued.

-It’s becoming an obsession for me, and again, for you. So I want to live the final experience, to live my greatest fantasy. It’s a pity I have to die, but this is the price and I am ready to pay it. And I want you, of course, to be my executioner. I want you to nail me to my cross. I want you to live this with me…

So after a lot of thought I am convinced that is a perfect opportunity to do it in the best possible conditions. And I am going to do it my Love.

Judith exploded and accused Messaline of being out of her mind. It took several hours, but in the end she had to agree that Messaline was probably right and that she was aroused at the prospect and gave her consent. Messa continued explaining:

-I want to do it both for me and for you. Probably I won’t do it just for you or just for me, but there is my lust, my exhibitionism and masochism. And there is also the incredible trill of offering you the chance of nailing me and watch me writhing naked on my cross. It’s a too powerful combination to ignore. Don’t you think Sweetheart? Tell me the truth!

Judith had to agree and they embraced for a long time.

From that moment they started to prepare Messaline’s disappearance. The anticipation was, probably, the dominant emotion. It was more powerful than the fear or the sadness.

And the sex was better than ever. When they imagined what they were going to do, the orgasms were incredibly wild.

And the day arrived and they…”

Is it too late to sign up like my boyfriend nudeboy?

After all, the couple who get nailed together will DEFINITELY stay together!
“FAT SLAVE GIRL
We have been following you for some time and judging by the stories, drawings and pictures you have posted and your own confessions, you dream of being crucified; You crave for a cross.

We want to take care of it. So be at (certain place, in a big Mediterranean island) the (a date in about one month time, early in the morning) and you will be crucified as you dream and deserve. Yours won’t be the only cross.

If you don’t show up, you will regret it for the rest of your uninteresting life. So do show up!

Signed:

The Cross Headmistress.”

Thank you for joining FSG. I am sure the Group will crucify you both side by side!

May I join in? Seems really a pretty exciting adventure... :)
“GabriellaSivilla,
Signed:
The Cross Headmistress.”

Here you have it! Show up and be crucified!

“Loxuru
Signed:
The Cross Headmistress.”

Got this message too!?:confundio1::eek:
I ignored it! Either a bad joke from the admins, or are they still not convinced that I am not a robot and do they still test me!?:oops:

Well my friends it looks like three men Amosad, Nudeboy and me had received the message and plan to attend (I am already there, and some of you also). We are honored to have Barbaria, Eulalia, Messaline, Fat Slave Girl and GabriellaSivilla.
I can't imagine how sexy these five attractive ladies are going to look crucified naked!!!
The idea of being crucified with such a party exciteds me greatly. Believe me!
Also we don't know yet if Loxuru will accept his cross or not.

7 or 8 crosses are a big number. As I said I will try to write something that we all enjoy and get a little excited with.
But is going to be difficult to please everybody and to keep thing organized.
I will need your help.
I don't want to bother you, but neither want to write something absurd or that have nothing to do with anybody.
Please send me via post here or conversation some information to start with:

your gender and age
your sexual preferences (hetero, gay, Bi...) I want to keep you as happy and excited as possible
your description please. Blonde, tall, fat, big breasted, hairy, etc...
And anything you want to add (preferences of any kind)

later in the story I will ask a little more. Only the essentials believe me!

7 or 8 crosses are a big number. As I said I will try to write something that we all enjoy and get a little excited with.
But is going to be difficult to please everybody and to keep thing organized.
I will need your help.
I don't want to bother you, but neither want to write something absurd or that have nothing to do with anybody.
Please send me via post here or conversation some information to start with:

your gender and age
your sexual preferences (hetero, gay, Bi...) I want to keep you as happy and excited as possible
your description please. Blonde, tall, fat, big breasted, hairy, etc...
And anything you want to add (preferences of any kind)

later in the story I will ask a little more. Only the essentials believe me!
Pictures and preferences sent to by message.

Not that the sexual preferences of the condemned should really be taken into account!

Back
Top Bottom