MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
anticipating her whipping and crucifixion with trembling breasts ...
and wondering whether they'll notice her ....
Sure I do!:very_hot:

If I'm going to be crucified, I throw away my inhibitions with my clothes and let the slut out! :devil:
And I am SO GLAD!!!!

The shower, the naked bodies, the prospect of whipping and crucifixion!:rolleyes:
And what kind of pills are they distributing to us!?:confused:
Someone can make a fortune with these!:D

I imagined a little different the scene under the bath – but let it be…
I tried to write about my emotions accepting this version, but how to write it - especially with poor English? It is a free interpretation ..

It was impossible to think about sex in such situation like ours. As I wake up (how could I sleep this night?), the scene from before few hours, stood again as if before my eyes, foggy now a little … but as they have taken us and I was led into the room where they then gave us his “food” I was as paralysed, frightened and only with uncertainty in my mind.
And the drugs given us … caused first that we are empty … and then changed our emotions…
… and I was looking at the men and women around me, still frightened, as if with shorten possibility for understanding what happens, now only very foggy remembering this all what was before .. How to call it strange feeling? -to be frightened and at the same time as if surprised with all around … but first of all now .. aroused .. sexually very aroused ..
Now soaping by the women from the crew, dressed in sanitary uniform.. fast and whole with sponge full of foam.. the sponge walking fast my nude body, my crotch with penis protruding there hard like a peg, she did it so fast and without emotions as if I was an animal in stable or lifeless object just cleaned …
I am standing under hot water .. foam bubbles flowing down .. still as if thoughtless and so aroused .. looking at the all nude, wet bodies next to me … torsos, backs, fronts, genitals, breast, hips ..
The feminine bodies were so close me and so fantastic! … so much I was eager EAGER ! .. The all were looking around with hesitation and awaiting for something, looking strangely at me, at other bodies next to them … hands were slowly pulled out … touching the neighbouring bodies, first slowly and lightly … then in some way wilder, more wilder ..
they started to seize with courage, to touch, to grip the neighbouring, to hug, embrace …
I also wanted to do it but how! I looked around.. Unexpectedly I feel some hand touching my back, slipping on to my buttock, I turned around …
The women ... so splendid body! , oh so splendidly shaped! … so great! …
so wonderfully dripping with water .. flowing down her beautiful breasts, her swollen nipples .. running down the wonderful triangle of her womb, down her so-shaped navel, hips, slender thighs ... She put her hand on my shoulder ... slid the hand down to my hips ... her lips were parted ... my eyes are wide open ... all in the water flowing over me ...
The body of a man, with folds ... hairy ... in streams of water ... he embraces, overpowers the woman ... moves her away from me ... caresses her and I see her hands stroking his back ...
I am looking around ... through the steam .. all blurry ... bare bodies, squeezing, stroking each other, masturbating each other ... and I want it too ...
And I see her ... this girl ... this blonde hair .. in my age ... so beautiful and so untouchable for me … .. God, how beautiful! .. how wonderful! .. how intimidating me! ... young like me, but as if from another galaxy ... and .. her breast ... her hips ... her legs ... ... Oh! what's her tits!, what ass! ... cunt! ... .. she looks at me ... does she look at me ??
these two three steps .. and I fall in front of her on my knees ...so close ... I start kissing her knees, thighs, hips ... I get up ... How beautiful you are Gabriella! ..
… …
A cold shower .. an icy cold! wakes us up ... we scream, women squeal ... Rough voices make us go out ...

Patrizio

At a certain time the orgy ends, all the prisoners are let into their cells and locked.
Strangely no one came looking for me, I expected to see Mario, but he did not come ....
On the one hand I'm happy, on the other a little worried, who knows what will be concoct ...
I did not have the chance to talk to the CEO, I saw her go and go talk to Loxuru, he could run away, he had already left and then he came back, if the opportunity presented itself to me I would have fled.
Outside they are rearranging the area, via the cots and the various tools.
A strange silence has come down ...
Around three o'clock in the morning they let us out and enter the cafeteria, they give us dense liquids and the last dose of pills.
I am very worried, Jaime explains to us the side effects that they cause, frightening !!!
Then after using the toilets, they take off the thong and tie our hands behind our back with plastic ties and then lead us to the showers.
I go under the water that is at the right temperature, after I'm wet, like everyone else, I'm going to get soap.
Terese takes care of me, soap me all over my body, front and back, she lingers on my penis that has become turgid and hard, looks me in the eye while soaping me, I become red like a pepper, she smiles and tells me "Careful , orgasm is forbidden !! ".
He sends me back in the shower saying "Take advantage of this time will be the last chance for some pleasant moments".

When I turn around I understand what he means, my companions, more or less soaped under the water jets, embrace and wriggle in sexual relations, albeit without orgasm.
Amosad approaches me from behind and hugs me leans his penis to my ass and pushes me inside, it's nice ... after some pushes he makes me turn and pushing me on my knees he puts his hard cock in my mouth, I lick and suck up to bring it close to orgasm, then he makes me get up and it's him to suck me, how nice !!! I wish it would reach its peak, but it is not possible ....

When he leaves me, I continue a moment with the shower, then I see him lying on the ground with Eulalia sitting on his face, I approach, I look at Eulalia and she makes me sign to suck Amosad's penis, which I do willingly.

At one point Teresa shouts, "Enough !!, it's time for you to prepare yourself for the whipping !!!"

Obediently we separate, we dried each other because we have our hands tied, and let us get out of the showers.

shawe-1.jpgshave3.jpgshawe2.jpgshawe4.jpg

I see that there are no more reactions and reports from the participants.
It's time to go towards the end of this wonderful story ..
Will there be only one final chapter or will it be divided into two, one for the flogging and the other for the crucifixion?

I see that there are no more reactions and reports from the participants.
It's time to go towards the end of this wonderful story ..
Will there be only one final chapter or will it be divided into two, one for the flogging and the other for the crucifixion?
My idea is two chapters at least.
The flogging and the "Via Crucis" (sometimes as erotic as the crucifixion itself) and the next chapter and final the crucifixion.
I am writing the next part, but since I am working again I have no much time available.
So I have to ask for more patience but I will finish the story.
As before, contributions are welcome and requested. If there is still some interest and the members write their impressions and feelings during flogging, via crucis and crucifixion the story would be much more interesting than if I write it alone.
For this, I will send parts to the members when I have enough material in the hope some will be kind enough to contribute once again.
And thanks a lot for your support and help!

My idea is two chapters at least.
The flogging and the "Via Crucis" (sometimes as erotic as the crucifixion itself) and the next chapter and final the crucifixion.
I am writing the next part, but since I am working again I have no much time available.
So I have to ask for more patience but I will finish the story.
As before, contributions are welcome and requested. If there is still some interest and the members write their impressions and feelings during flogging, via crucis and crucifixion the story would be much more interesting than if I write it alone.
For this, I will send parts to the members when I have enough material in the hope some will be kind enough to contribute once again.
And thanks a lot for your support and help!

Impatiently looking forward....:cool:
The moment of truth comes nearer..:rolleyes:
This story has to begin yet!:icon_writing:

Another quick message to ask my friends, members and fellow crucificands for some more patience.
I am writing the scourging part.
I have to find time in private in my RL and being an airline captain does not allow much opportunities to write. Believe me. On top of that, I have to be excited enough to write this kind of story. Being dog tired in a hotel room after 4 or 5 legs doesn't produce any good erotic literature (or any other kind, by the way).
Nevertheless, at this point Amosad, Barbaria, Eulalia, FSG, Nudeboy and myself have been already flogged and we are kneeling with our patibuli already in place waiting for the rest to join us in the crucifixion procession.
In the mean time we are being forced to suck some cocks and lick some pussies.
Gabriella and Wikk are being whipped at this very moment. Messa, Judith, Roberta, Patrizio and Loxuru, next.
Thanks again for your patience!

Carlos

Another quick message to ask my friends, members and fellow crucificands for some more patience.
I am writing the scourging part.
I have to find time in private in my RL and being an airline captain does not allow much opportunities to write. Believe me. On top of that, I have to be excited enough to write this kind of story. Being dog tired in a hotel room after 4 or 5 legs doesn't produce any good erotic literature (or any other kind, by the way).
Nevertheless, at this point Amosad, Barbaria, Eulalia, FSG, Nudeboy and myself have been already flogged and we are kneeling with our patibuli already in place waiting for the rest to join us in the crucifixion procession.
Gabriella and Wikk are being whipped at this very moment. Messa, Judith, Roberta, Patrizio and Loxuru, next.
Thanks again for your patience!

Carlos

Thanks for informing us, Carlos!:)

Maybe a hint : in some planes, there is a switch 'autopilot'! If you set this 'on', the plane flies by itself, and on these long legs, you will have time to write…:cool: (just joking of course, but since, up there, you are flying at cruising speed and cruising altitude, just remember that the English 'to cruise' derives from the Dutch word 'kruisen', which has itself its origin in the Latin …. 'crux'. A word we all know what it means!:rolleyes: Some thought to keep you in the mood).;)

But I understand you want to save your passengers from too much turbulence, ("This is your Captain speaking : I now start the flogging of Amosad, Barbaria, Eulalia,..."):facepalm:

What!? Again new airport security procedures?:eek:

Thanks for informing us, Carlos!:)

Maybe a hint : in some planes, there is a switch 'autopilot'! If you set this 'on', the plane flies by itself, and on these long legs, you will have time to write…:cool:(just joking of course, but since, up there, you are flying at cruising speed and cruising altitude, just remember that the English 'to cruise' derives from the Dutch word 'kruisen', which has itself its origin in the Latin …. 'crux'. A word we all know what it means!:rolleyes: Some thought to keep you in the mood).;)

But I understand you want to save your passengers from too much turbulence, ("This is your Captain speaking : I now start the flogging of Amosad, Barbaria, Eulalia,..."):facepalm:

What!? Again new airport security procedures?:eek:
Thanks a lot for your wisdom Loxuru!

Well, I felt the lack, now I am waiting for the reactions of those who have already been whipped, of those who are now under the whip, and then I write my feelings.
I wait because I don't want to go off topic, I have to know how everything works out to continue in the right direction

Here you have the next chapter: The Whipping. I hope you are still interested!
Remember, all comments are welcome and describing your own feelings during the event would be fantastic!
Thanks once again for your patience!

Carlos

PART X

The crucificands are told again to get in a line abreast in the bath room and the guards start drying them. There is a big pile of clean towels and with that and the help of the warm and dry air they are soon ready.
Their hands are once again bound at their backs by their overseers, who start to tie new ropes around their waists and to fasten clean white cotton cloths to the ropes, putting them between their legs and making clean loincloths.

When Aline is about to tie his new loincloth around Carlo’s waist, the Headmistress steps in.
-I will take care of him if you don´t mind Aline- She asks.
-Not at all! All yours! - Answers the attractive lawyer heading for the next male crucificand in the line.
In silent the Headmistress ties the rope and secures the cloth at his back leaving it hanging over his buttocks.
-Before we cover those nice balls and cock let´s enhance them a little she says smiling mischievously.
Carlos is displaying a good erection. He is not sure if the drugs they have been giving them are already contributing a little. In fact he thinks that just the situation and the closeness of the Headmistress are enough to warrantee the size of his cock.
She produces a couple of white cords, the length of shoe laces, but thicker.
She takes his balls on his left hand and after pulling them out, ties one of the cords around the base of his testicles. After making sure that they are tightly bound, she ties the other cord again around his balls, but also around his cock this time.
Carlos looks down. His sex is taut, engorged and protruding in an obscene and unnatural way.
She caresses it a little while Carlos moans slightly feeling his exposed member very sensitive and is already taking a purplish color.
Now she reaches between his legs and taking the cloth and pulling it forward, she covers his sex and ties it in front of the rope putting his loincloth tight in place; the bulge in front quite evident.

-This is better. You will remain like that until you are crucified. Your sex will be extra sensitive to pain, but almost insensible to pleasure. You will see! And remember, those balls and cock belongs to me! - She says looking into his eyes while touching again the front of his loincloth.
-Yes Mistress. I am yours! - He answers.

Without warning, a leather strap appears on her hand and she hits him hard. The pain on his sex is huge and he instinctively recoils, but immediately he recovers his position presenting and offering again his package to his lady´s strap.
-Good! I like the way you submits to me. You are not weak; you were used to exert authority, but you had totally and voluntarily surrendered to me!
-Yes Headmistress!
-Once I nail you I will strap you again hard, before your cross is raised.
-Promise me, my lady! – He intensely begs.
-Oh! I promise, don’t you worry! And once you are raised, I will remove your loincloth and those cords. And perhaps I will pleasure you…
But now get ready I will give you five more.

-Yes Headmistress- he answers taking the proper stance to receive her punishment.

While she delivers the five strokes, Teresa finishes tying Barbaria’s loincloth at her front.
She takes good care of placing the rag between her ass cheeks and tight over her sex. Her cunt lips are seductively marked under the thin white fabric.

-Your hair is quite dry already Barb - she says to the American in a friendly tone – I think you wear it a little too long for your convenience. It will bother you during the whipping and will be a real nuisance when you are in the cross. I could make it in a ponytail if you want.

-…Mmm…Yes please! I would be grateful – the condemned answers taken by surprise.

Teresa quickly gathers the crucificand’s hair and ties it in a thick ponytail with a rubber band.

-There! - She says taking a step back and looking appreciatively at the almost naked woman. Barb is standing with her back straight, her breast proud and high, enhanced by her tied arms position, her lovely curves and her nudity revealed even more by the loincloth. The ponytail suits her very well also.

- You look impressive! You are going to look gorgeous crucified! – Teresa exclaims with sincere admiration.

Barb finds the compliment shocking, but she can’t help to feel pride by the fact that she is going to look smashingly attractive while dying on her cross!
Teresa looks at the American’s eyes and recognizes the turmoil of feelings she is experiencing.

-Yes Barb, I understand- You are afraid of all the pain that awaits you…and you don’t want to die. You have been arguing with yourself about these questions for so long now! - She tells her softly while tenderly caressing her left breast.
-But on the other hand I envy you! – Teresa keeps saying - You are going to live your lifetime fantasy and in this unique occasion! 13 crosses, what a show! With all this careful staging!
Soon you will be up on your cross. – Her hands were now caressing every part of Barb’s body. - Naked, defenseless, looking at the others crucified with you, submitting totally; being observed by all of us. You will be offering your pain and your sexy body for our pleasure and every one of us, men and women, will be lusting for you. You will be, as I said, incredibly sexy crucified. The object of our wildest desires!

Teresa left hand was now pressing the American’s loincloth right over her pussy, slowly massaging her labia under the cloth.

- I expect you go out there and die well, so we have a good time. Will you Barb?
- Yes Mistress…- Barbaria answers hoarsely, her arousal level, very high.
- Good! I trust you! Later I will be at the base of your cross and I will masturbate looking at you Honey!
She makes sure that Barb’s loincloth is perfectly terse and tight over her sex, still enhancing her hidden labia. And slapping her ass she leaves her there standing and trembling a little.

Teresa isn’t the only one to find the bodies and attitude of the condemned alluring.
Eulalia and Gabriella are next to each other in the line, both ready to go out. Their masters are admiring the crucificands in their charge.

-You really look attractive. Just imagine how many men and women are going to get incredibly excited when they see you tortured and executed on video. –Master Diego declares while pointing at one of the cameras in the wall.

Eulalia remembers that everything have been recorded since their arrival the previous day.

-Once edited for our privacy and uploaded in the net, this video is going to break all records. I can’t think of anything more exciting than this. It’s going to be a forever hit and it will be watched in decades to come! – Agrees Master George looking with lust at Gabriella’s tits.
-Yes. Imagine Eulalia how are you going to feel when, this very morning, you are nailed in your cross and you think that millions are going to watch you thrashing in your agony. How much pleasure is your crucifixion going to provide? Don’t you think that, probably just that fact is worth of dying for? - Continues Diego.
-Yes Master is certainly a very impressive and arousing prospect. – Concedes the Scottish lady, feeling a little overwhelmed and aroused by the idea of becoming an all time sexual object.

Soon the whole group is ready and is led to the dining hall. There the Headmistress is waiting for them. She is back in tight leggings, wide belt and high heels. But her blouse today is black and her hair is made in a severe looking bundle.
Carlos, as always, finds her irresistible.

-All right, everybody listen up! - She shouts and once she has the attention continues in a much lower tone – The moment has arrived. Now you are going to be taken outside, back to the garden, in front of all our guests.
Your death sentences will be proclaimed; you will be whipped, loaded with your patibuli, taken to that knoll you have seen, and crucified. –making a pause she scans the crucificand’s faces.

-Don’t fool yourselves this is what you always wanted. But it doesn’t really matter any longer. You will die nailed in your crosses either you want it or not. There is no way out. No turning back!
So don’t disgrace yourselves and try to maintain your composure.
Don’t beg; behave like ladies and gentlemen and you will be remembered.
You know you are hopeless and deserve the death on the cross.
But you can make your execution count. You may offer an unforgettable spectacle and give immense pleasure to your audience today and to the thousands that will watch your crucifixion in the future.
So die well and make us proud of you!

The deepest silence follows the Headmistress words for a long minute.
The group of men and women standing in loincloth in front of her isn’t surprised. They were, certainly, expecting crucifixion.
Nothing indicated that this adventure’s outcome was going to be different.
From the very beginning they have been told that they were going to be executed in the cross.
But still, hearing her to say it out loud with such an emphasis has left them shocked and speechless.

Carlos is very aroused by his admired Headmistress´ speech.
He is very anxious about his performance. He desperately wants to please her, but is afraid that when he is actually nailed he could lose his nerve and shame himself begging to be released; something, he knows, totally futile on the other hand.
He wishes he would be already crucified; both because he wants to know if he can handle the torment and because he really craves for it.

He is not sure what the feelings of his cross-mates are, but he hears soft gasps and moans that make him believe that there is no lack of excitement in the group of prisoners.

At last the Headmistress nods to her husband, and Pete orders:

-In a single line. March!

They obey and are led again to the old gardens in front of the main building.

Before she follows them outside the Headmistress turns to Jaime and tells him:

-Jaime, go to the main building please. You will find there the Californian lady who delivered Loxuru to us. She will need your help.
Nodding his agreement Jaime leaves towards the other building.

Once they reach the old gardens, the crucificands are instructed to climb the front terrace steps and stand side by side facing the front lawn.
They see that all the guests are there looking at them. Several cameras are filming.

I am going to be executed for the sexual pleasure of this people- Carlos tells to himself – And I wouldn't have it any other way!

All the pillories and most of the stakes used the previous day had been removed and only two wooden posts remain.
At the edge of the path that leads out of the compound the crossbeams are waiting for them. Farther away they can see, on top of the knoll, a group of vertical stipes also waiting for them.
The silence is total and the atmosphere charged and intense.

The Headmistress starts reading from a clipboard.

-You all know that months ago we created the Group with a purpose.
Soon the behavior of some individuals caught our attention.
They were summoned to answer about their pervert and deviant behaviors.
Most of them, as you also know, turned themselves in yesterday in Sicily.
They accepted our authority, our ruling and signed the proper documents.
I will read now their names in alphabetical order:

Amosad
Barbaria
Carloscruz
Eulalia
Fat Slave Girl
Gabriella Sivilla
Judith
Loxuru
Messaline
Nudeboy
Patrizio
Roberta
Wikk

In the case of Judith, she is going to be crucified in order to fulfill a contractual obligation.
The sentence is the same for all of them and I will read the essentials now:

“You have been found guilty of deviant conduct and sexual perversions, up to a degree well beyond redemption.
You are in consequence sentenced to death.
The sentences will be executed by crucifixion.
You will be immediately scourged, taken to the knoll 421 and put to death. You will be nailed to your crosses and remain there until you die.”

Still nobody speaks. The silence is heavy and even solemn but everybody is aware of an intense sexual charge in the atmosphere.
At last the Headmistress turns to Pete and demands.

-Please, carry on.

Pete nods and getting in front of the crucificands addresses them:

-You will now receive your whipping. But for the couples we will maintain the alphabetical order.
Amosad and Barbaria, go to the stakes!

They obey and walk towards the posts.
Amosad is getting more and more excited as the moment of the crucifixion approaches and his erection is evident.
Masters Paul and John, armed with leather whips, are already waiting for them at the flogging stakes.

-Remember gentlemen, punish them well, but try to avoid bloodshed. We want them to look good on their crosses.-The Headmistress declares.

Both masters nod their agreement while checking their leather whips.

-Hello again zorra! This is really hot and bulging! – Master John laughs grabbing hard the bulge in Amosad’s loincloth- Really looking forward to be flagellated and crucified, aren’t we?
-Yes Master – Answers the fat Spaniard pushing his cock against his master’s hand – I want you to take care of me please!
-And how, my unfaithful whore, would you like be taken care? - John continues in a mocking voice – Would a hard flogging and some fucking be a suitable punishment for your infidelities?
-Yes Master…. – Amosad answers ashamed and aroused.

Paul and John untie their hands and bound their wrist to the manacles hanging from the posts. When they finish, both the American and the Spaniard are on their tiptoes with their arms stretched over their heads, ready for their scourging.

-And what would you say about nailing you naked on a cross and watching you trashing up there until you die? Would that be adequate for a dirty pig like you?
- Yes Master…- Everybody is listening to the dialog while both Masters finish the preparations and take their distances.
-I bet your tiny prick will be spurting more than once before you die. Would you say that you deserve that? Would you like that?
-Yes Master! - Shouts Amosad with a voice more and more agitated.
-So beg me! – Roars Master John.
-Master please, whip me hard and fuck me! I am your whore! Please Master Crucify me!-Amosad keeps shouting with deep lust in his voice.
-Don’t worry dirty faggot, I will! – Answers Master John. And at the same time, Master Paul and he, send the leather whips towards the bodies of Barbaria and Amosad for the first time.

The blows are strong and Barb yelps in surprise while she instinctively squashes her body against the stake. The searing pain leaves a hot trace on her skin and immediately the whip arrives another time making her gasp again.

-This is nothing compare with what I am going to feel today- she reflects – and that notion, and perhaps the drugs also, give her strength to take the punishment without screaming wildly. Just loud grunts and gasps mark every blow that she receives. She feels the rough wood of the post scratching the front of her body.

On the next post Amosad is also suffering the wiping provided by Master John almost in silence too. But his arousal hasn’t diminished with the punishment. On the contrary, he is lewdly rubbing his sex against the stake almost every time the whip reaches his body.

Barbaria feels her already high excitement increase with the observation of the fat Spaniard and she also presses, from time to time, her own pussy on the wood.

Both executioners hit both condemned in their buttocks and backs mainly, but the leather frequently coils around the bodies and the posts, grazing the sides of the man and the woman. After 25 lashes they are instructed to turn around and once they do, they start receiving the punishment on their fronts.
Barb’s breasts shake seductively under the whip, and often it is her pussy the target of Master Paul.
Amosad is so excited that he often thrust forward his sex to get the attention of the leather. Master John hit him hard every time, sending the condemned back to the post while howling in pain.

Once another 50 lashes have been delivered they are instructed to turn again face to the post, and in this position they receive the last part of the flogging.
Once they had their 100 lashes they are released.
Amosad’s loincloth is stained on the front with the results of making love to his punishment post.
-You dirty and unfaithful whore! – Master John mocks him – But don’t worry cerdo. Very soon you will be properly crucified and I am sure you will be spurting all around!

Both crucificands are taken by their Masters to the pile of patibuli were the carpenters are waiting to fit them with their crossbeams.
They both kneel on the ground and Barb’s is put on her shoulders secured with ropes to her stretched arms.
-I am ready to start my Via Crucis now- She tells herself – I am about to be led to my crucifixion. For real! I soon will be nailed to this beam! – She reflects terrified. But as happened so many times before, she realizes how incredibly horny she gets with the idea.
She looks to her left; Amosad is also tied already to his patibulum.
Master John gets behind him and puts aside the loincloth.

-Now Amosad, would you like to be used by your Master? – John asks.
-Yes Master! Fuck me please. I am your whore! Hard please, fuck me hard! - He begs. And laughing, Master John rapes him one more time.

Back
Top Bottom