MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
You know, I thought about joining this when it started and decided not to. It took a while to get going, and I haven't had an opportunity to look in here for a while until now.
Whew!
It has turned into the most astounding mass crux, so many participants voicing their experience, their pains, their shameful arousal in the most public and exposed setting. It is overwhelming to read through the last 6 or 7 pages, impossible to summarise it, enough to just sit back and take it all in.
Next time, maybe I should join in, I think to myself as I watch them writhe in splendid torment.

(Monica)
Let it continue, I feel that I will enjoy once more, I come, I cum, I shout my happiness!

Sometimes it is hard to tell the screams and moans of agony from the cries of pleasure.

Nicole

I really don't think I was made for this slow death on a cross!

Suffering is my kingdom and I am the queen of pain, the patroness of masochists, the princess of torture, the satanic devil who is wanting to die while squirting in a demonic orgasm.

There is not a woman alive who was not made for the cross, Nicole.
Enjoy your pleasure/pain, drink it in all it's slow and magnificent glory, it is the last such passion you will know.

This offering of myself that I make to the crowd excites me more and more!

Deliberately, I spread my legs so that they can contemplate in detail my soggy pussy.

Kathy has found a key truth, she is an offering, her pleasure part derives from theirs. She gives and in return receives so much more. Spread dear Kathy, open your body, offer all that you have left, and take your last breath in a shudder of ecstasy.

but before we must resuscitate, like Christ LOL
Who knows!? Worth while trying, for a second ride on the cross!:cool:

You know, I thought about joining this when it started and decided not to. It took a while to get going, and I haven't had an opportunity to look in here for a while until now.
Whew!
It has turned into the most astounding mass crux, so many participants voicing their experience, their pains, their shameful arousal in the most public and exposed setting. It is overwhelming to read through the last 6 or 7 pages, impossible to summarise it, enough to just sit back and take it all in.
Next time, maybe I should join in, I think to myself as I watch them writhe in splendid torment.

:doh:
Next time, don't miss the boat, Phlebas!:D

Glad you enjoy it!;)

Whew!

Sometimes it is hard to tell the screams and moans of agony from the cries of pleasure.

There is not a woman alive who was not made for the cross, Nicole.
Enjoy your pleasure/pain, drink it in all it's slow and magnificent glory, it is the last such passion you will know.

Kathy has found a key truth, she is an offering, her pleasure part derives from theirs. She gives and in return receives so much more. Spread dear Kathy, open your body, offer all that you have left, and take your last breath in a shudder of ecstasy.
It's really a huge compliment that you send to the whole story team but the main credit goes to Carlos who was able to start this story by bringing together so many great people and directing them.
I am very proud to be part of it.
Indeed, you have missed something very big.

The crucifixion is really an exceptional experience that I will, unfortunately, never be able to relive because death awaits me and will carry me away sooner or later.

This offering of myself that I make to the crowd excites me more and more!
I know that all these voyeurs watch each of my movements so that they can enjoy the most intimate parts of my body and that I am proud to show them.
Deliberately, I spread my legs so that they can contemplate in detail my soggy pussy.
This excites me at the highest point.

In my head, I reflect on the other possibilities of dying that my masochistic and exhibitionist character could have pushed me to experiment.
Obviously, once the choice is made, there is no going back.

Beheading, I hardly thought about it because too fast!
I would not have had time to enjoy the pleasure that my death could give to the crowd!
The humiliation of knowing you are contemplated hardly exists and the excitement is practically nil!

I had thought of hanging, naked and in front of many spectators of course!
It's already more erotic!
But you need a slow hanging, not the long jump into the void which, on arrival, breaks your cervical vertebrae and kills you instantly but a voluntary hanging with a very short fall!
The moment you find yourself naked, the rope around your neck, your wrists cuffed behind your back, ready to take the last step must be very exciting!
Then you start, the knot inexorably closes on your neck, prevents you from breathing, you desperately seek to find with your feet the support that you will never find,
You dance at the end of your rope!
This dance will last a few minutes and you will die leaving your bladder empty.
Although the show you offer to the crowd who admire you is very erotic, it is still very brief and does not allow you to enjoy it enough.

There is also impalement which I like quite well!
Feeling penetrated by this pile on which i slide slowly, inexorably must give very special sensations.
But this torture which starts so well quickly turns to horror because the sharp bar which progresses in you destroys all that it meets and the death must be horrible and relatively fast.

I am very happy to have chosen the cross!
I have already enjoyed several times and still hope to have many orgasms!
Of course, my pain will increase until it becomes unbearable but I am psychologically prepared for it and expect it confident in my courage and my determination to face it.

Yes, for me, crucifixion is really the most beautiful way to die and, without regrets or remorse, I am proud to expose myself, to show that I am there of my own free will, to die bravely, deliberately with my companions which I find magnificent in this epic and certainly unique drama.

Our death will come slowly but when we breathe our last, we will have given a phenomenal spectacle and will have come to realize the most ultimate of our fantasies.
Loving your analysis of the possible options for an erotic masochistic final event.

My Friends, it looks Iike the thread is sleeping.
I find that normal, even covenient. Me, for instance, I am very busy with my job and other duties in my real life. You don't always have the time and the mood needed to produce this kind of fiction.
But again, I would like to tell you once again (thanks a lot for yor patience with me) that I am determined to finish this story. I think is worth of it and I hope you share my opinion.
So, if you are ready to stay crucified as we are now, until after the holidays, I will give you your cornu, your whipping and your death as soon as I can.
I also plan to do some of my bad sketeches.
I still feel very excited and very proud to be crucified with such a company!

Feliz Navidad! Joyeux Nöel! Buon Natale! Merry Chritsmas! to everybody in your real lives!

Carlos

My Friends, it looks Iike the thread is sleeping.
I find that normal, even covenient. Me, for instance, I am very busy with my job and other duties in my real life. You don't always have the time and the mood needed to produce this kind of fiction.
But again, I would like to tell you once again (thanks a lot for yor patience with me) that I am determined to finish this story. I think is worth of it and I hope you share my opinion.
So, if you are ready to stay crucified as we are now, until after the holidays, I will give you your cornu, your whipping and your death as soon as I can.
I also plan to do some of my bad sketeches.
I still feel very excited and very proud to be crucified with such a company!

Feliz Navidad! Joyeux Nöel! Buon Natale! Merry Chritsmas! to everybody in your real lives!

Carlos
I have to admit, I have been rather quiet on this thread last weeks. Let’s figure that Martha and me have a psychological and physical dip on our cross together at this moment (happens even in the best marriage).:D

But I don’t think the thread is sleeping. Other members keep it awake and warm. Thanks for that.:)

I will certainly join in again when the next stage will have started. Meanwhile, for you Carlos, and for the other companions in this thread, also a Merry Christmas in real life!:xmas:

(or shall we sing ‘Silent Night’ on our crosses together?).:D

I have to admit, I have been rather quiet on this thread last weeks. Let’s figure that Martha and me have a psychological and physical dip on our cross together at this moment (happens even in the best marriage).:D

But I don’t think the thread is sleeping. Other members keep it awake and warm. Thanks for that.:)

I will certainly join in again when the next stage will have started. Meanwhile, for you Carlos, and for the other companions in this thread, also a Merry Christmas in real life!:xmas:

(or shall we sing ‘Silent Night’ on our crosses together?).:D
Jajajajaja! :risunis:
No! I don’t think “Silent Night” would be appropriate for perverts like us!
And please, allow me a diversion:
I was raised a catholic. I don’t know how much faith I still have. Not much. But I still try to “Not to do to others what I don’t want done to me”.
And I get excited by crucifixion in spite of Christ being crucified. Not because of it.
I just wanted to express my respect for religion.
And again, I really wish you all a very merry christmas my friends.

(Bjorn)

What can happen in Birgitt's head?

I really have the impression that the atmosphere which reigns here and the proximity of all these crucified people who suffer nailed to their cross make her mad.

She is naked, this is not surprising because she loves to be like that and the fact that everyone can admire her treasures excites her terribly, and goes from cross to cross to speak and relieve these men and women who will die in the next few hours.

She has just enjoyed with Barbara and is now heading towards Loxuru whose already very imposing erection has just been reinforced by the spectacle of the two women who have just gone through a noisy orgasm.

With the right hand, she grabs his cock while she kneads his testicles with the other hand !
Lox seems to appreciate this intervention, a smile of satisfaction proves it and he tries to arch as much as possible to offer totally his sexual organs to the caress of Birgitt.
She then begins a back and forth movement taking in addition the tip of Lox's tail between her luscious lips.
Not wanting Lox to enjoy too quickly, she slows down her movement and gobbles his cock completely, then takes it out and annoys her foreskin with an agile tongue.
The fact of seeing her offer this moment of pleasure to this unhappy crucified one also excites me terribly, I cannot resist and, positioning myself behind her, I introduce my cock into her soggy vagina.
First surprised, she then begins to move her lower body to slide my cock inside her and resumes her manual caress on Loxuru.
He moans, his belly contracts and he ejaculates on Birgitt's face which I immediately feel contracting and also causing my ejaculation in her.

She now smiles at Lox while collecting his sperm with a finger which she then eagerly licks.

Basically, I like that she takes care of these exposed and suffering people sexually because, during this time, she no longer thinks of her macabre ideas, her desires for the cross.

I would never allow her to end her life like this even if she begged me !
I love her too much and refuse to let her die.

Maybe in a few years, when we have gone around all possible and unimaginable pleasures, I will consider offering her our common crucifixion myself.

But, for that, I'm really not ready yet and I hope that this idea will leave her mind.
If not, I will offer her my death on the cross to accompany her's.
I love her so much !

Like we have a choice???? :facepalm:
So we are going to spend Christmas on the cross!

For women, it is difficult for them to put little Jesus in the manger, but for men, our balls will garnish our crosses as if it were a Christmas tree.

No white Christmas for us and our bells will ring, the sweet night, the holy night which is announced for us from the top of our cross is a gift from santa Claus-Carlos.
Thank you santa Claus-Carlos !

Crucified on a midnight clear
Writhing naked in the cold
Angels of death come near the earth
To touch their harps of gold

Alone in our thoughts we moan and cry
shocked yet from our nailing
The world in solemn stillness lies
As we the crucified sing

The crowd hears us singing
The crowd hears us singing

They suffer so sexily, they all did say
See how they dance, it’s such an arousing display
Nailed to their crosses, they shall never sleep

On a cold winter's night that was so deep

Oh no, help!

Birgitt is back!

She had already played with me, before. She had given me pleasure, but the backlash was hard. Martha and me had fallen back into a mental and physical dip. We both hung passively on our cross. All that mattered was staying alive. This, as it felt, was the reality of being crucified : a harsh and slow dying process. The first signs of a cruel agony. Some onlookers noticed it, and taunted us for it. Calling us weak, losers (knowing that particularly Martha’s pride would be hit by it, but she took the humiliation in silence), and reminding us of our impeding death.

It looks like, that the whole atmosphere around Birgitt, is driving her nuts! She goes from cross to cross! All naked, not hiding the treasures of her gorgeous body! She does not bother what the other onlookers think of it (she is not the only one, anyway; some of the onlookers also do, some even have sex in front of us, crucified).

What is Birgitt up to? She is enjoying herself with the crucified, men and women alike. Accompanied by that man Bjorn, who also participates. They both seem unsatisfiable.

She has just enjoyed with Barbara and is now heading towards … me. After having done some spectacle of these both women. It had given me an erection, and of course, Birgitt did not need any more incentive to come to me.

With her right hand, she grabs my cock while she kneads my testicles with her other hand!

Her intervention sends a shiver through my body. A wave of excitement, I had almost forgotten, in my pain and discomfort, it existed. It loosens all my outstretched muscles, and I cannot suppress a moaning of pleasure.

Although I know, the relief of pain will be only temporal, and that I will have to pay it back afterwards, both physically and mentally. But in my situation, only the moment of now counts, so I surrender to Birgitt’s action.

Birgitt handles the situation very well. She does not enforce my pleasure, she builds up my excitement very slowly.

How would I like, now, to wrap my legs around her, to grab her with my arms! The impossibility of that desire enhances my excitement! I am no longer hanging to this cross, I am flying!

Finally, I can hold no longer, I allow my loins to explode!

I notice, that meanwhile, that man Bjorn had been taking her too.

But that is in their world.

Satisfied they go away.

There is still a burn of pleasure in my loins. The last of my semen drips down.

My body weight is taking over again. Its revenge will come soon. The punishment for my brief moments of pleasure. The cramps will be harder to bear. Standing upward to breathe, will be even more painful and fatiguing than before. The dance on the cross will be a much larger effort, after the orgasm has drained excess energy, I needed to keep alive.

I can see mocking onlookers. In their eyes, I had only been a toy for Birgitt and Bjorn. They humiliate me for being so powerless. The clearly enjoy my return to the hardship of being crucified!

My dear Friends – all Participants of this thread … now I’m very seldom on our splendid forum (oh nice duties of our real life), but waiting for the next part of Carlos I would like to wish You Merry Christmas and happy New Year !

I hope to feel this thrill of excitation again and then I will write next part of me for here …

Back
Top Bottom