• Male - Experimental

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Male - Bi-sexual

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Male - Gay

Votes: 8 5.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I always stay heterosexuality from man + woman as normal on the basis of the reproduction of human kind which not implicates the alternative combinations immediately would be discriminated but rather tolerated eventually with juridical background. Even this is not a security for centuries. From all horrible to invent combinations are advocates, think about incest within the family, men with animals, with cadaver, with babies, or all crazy sado-masochistic variations. What the future will be we patiently must wait.
wait hell! patience is an overrated "virtue"

I have a pet theory that states that all women are at least partially bisexual. All they need is the right setting, the right partner, the right circumstances and a bit of gentle encouragment :p

I agree with this, I had encouragement and the right set of circumstances at a young age. I was fortunate to have very understanding parents who understood and helped me as well which made it easier.

Actually, that survey is extremely funny. Did you straight males see, that you are outnumbering the available straight females? But be sure, crucifixion will solve that problem: After you are fucked intensively by the cornu you are completely gay, since you experienced what a real fuck is. Unfortunately it is also the last timer you had sex. Well nothing is perfect by the end......

ER...IT'S COMPLICATED.

Death-004.jpg Death-007.jpg Deathgirl02.jpg

Leaving "HIM" aside for the moment, and seriously, I would fall into the male: straight category as well. I don't think I have ever thought sexually about another male. HE on the other hand is rather confused about the whole human and gender thing, although I think he (or she) leans toward fancying the ladies. That may just be my own projection, of course.

Actually, that survey is extremely funny. Did you straight males see, that you are outnumbering the available straight females? But be sure, crucifixion will solve that problem: After you are fucked intensively by the cornu you are completely gay, since you experienced what a real fuck is. Unfortunately it is also the last timer you had sex. Well nothing is perfect by the end......
I assume this is explained by the overwhelming majority of crucifixions going on here are females? Why even I have been crucified more in crux online chat as a female than male!

So do the math, folks, need to nail up a lot more males just to balance the ledger! :D

I assume this is explained by the overwhelming majority of crucifixions going on here are females? Why even I have been crucified more in crux online chat as a female than male!

So do the math, folks, need to nail up a lot more males just to balance the ledger! :D
Well,it WAS the story of a certain Crucified Bloke that got this particular kink started...!! ;)

The problem is, that the choises offered are a bit too, what they call 'vanilla'.

Sure, I am straight as an arrow!

But arrows may be straight, but they don't fly a straight, but a ballistic trajectory, and they yaw, pitch, and deviate by the wind, ending up in a much more complicated environment, such as crux fantasies.

I a male, and pretty sure I'm bisexual.

In my early years up to about halfway through high school I was always straight and had interest in many girls I knew in that time. But in the time that followed all the way to now I began to get drawn towards men and women and from this attraction I believe I'm bisexual.

I a male, and pretty sure I'm bisexual.

In my early years up to about halfway through high school I was always straight and had interest in many girls I knew in that time. But in the time that followed all the way to now I began to get drawn towards men and women and from this attraction I believe I'm bisexual.
Congratulations on your honesty. It's refreshing and good to hear.

Just straight. Except for my love of BDSM and crucifixion of course!! (In the sub and victim roles respectively). I have found some Trans girls attractive, but I nonetheless consider myself straight. Same thing with my crucifixion fantasies, as well as finding a woman hot on the cross I can find males crucified a turn-on too and so I would want to be crucified with a mixed group. But that attraction is in a crucifixion context only; I wouldn't find myself attracted to males outside of that. So it is straight but with BDSM and Crucifixion mainly.

Just straight. Except for my love of BDSM and crucifixion of course!! (In the sub and victim roles respectively). I have found some Trans girls attractive, but I nonetheless consider myself straight. Same thing with my crucifixion fantasies, as well as finding a woman hot on the cross I can find males crucified a turn-on too and so I would want to be crucified with a mixed group. But that attraction is in a crucifixion context only; I wouldn't find myself attracted to males outside of that. So it is straight but with BDSM and Crucifixion mainly.
I recognize aspects of your self-description. Outside the crux fantasy, in daily life, I am not at all attracted by males. I do not find male nude bodies attractive or turning on (on the contrary, I find them ugly). Inside the fantasy, I basically neither am turned on by the view of nude crucified males (crucified females, on the other hand..). The only crucified male I am interested in, is…myself in that role. But in that role I am interested in all kinds of groups, with women only, or mixed, or males only. It is rather the whole context of the crucifixion setting that makes it exciting.

I recognize aspects of your self-description. Outside the crux fantasy, in daily life, I am not at all attracted by males. I do not find male nude bodies attractive or turning on (on the contrary, I find them ugly). Inside the fantasy, I basically neither am turned on by the view of nude crucified males (crucified females, on the other hand..). The only crucified male I am interested in, is…myself in that role. But in that role I am interested in all kinds of groups, with women only, or mixed, or males only. It is rather the whole context of the crucifixion setting that makes it exciting.
Yes I agree. I think that when I see a crucified male and it turns me on I am really fantasizing that it is me on that cross...

Back
Top Bottom