• Male - Experimental

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Male - Bi-sexual

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Male - Gay

Votes: 8 5.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Since I fantasize mostly about women, I would probably be categorized as heterosexual. But I would not call myself straight as an arrow. No fantasy of mine will ever be void of cocks. I like to think of myself as non-binary, because if I could transform myself from male into female and vice versa, without all the irreversible and extremely invasive sex-operations, I would.
On another note though, I like to fantasize about sex, but real sex is not something I desire. I almost never met people I desired to have sex with - most people are too ugly or smelly (not objectively, just in my perception). And even the few people I have loved in my life, were not really sexually arousing for me.
But then again, I never met a woman who would strip without saying a word or demand breakfast afterwards.

Let's face it, we are all straight as an arrow.

straight.jpeg

But, that is what a part make's a male crucifixion despite death and nails so interesting: The knowledge that a hetero male is "feminized" both by his nudity or even worse by his anal abuse by a cornu. I remember that with old gay movies I saw, it featured more nudity than the hetero ones (both males and females), so nudity and anal abuse is a problem for the heterosexual males and therefore male crucifixion is interesting for them. To see nude females on the cross has complete other meaning for them, but we understand that interest. For me personally it is quite different. I think a modern society should have no problem with nudity of both genders and also with (not public but, also not in only 1 to 1 situations) anal sex also of both gender.

But, that is what a part make's a male crucifixion despite death and nails so interesting: The knowledge that a hetero male is "feminized" both by his nudity or even worse by his anal abuse by a cornu.
Indeed feminisation of a straight male is an aspect of humiliation. Including rape before crucifixion.

I think a modern society should have no problem with nudity of both genders
But the 'humiliation' aspect of our fantasy is based precisely on that problem, society has with nudity.

We hold educational classes for Bi-Curious females and married women who want to experiment and bring their husbands to the class. Being Bi can put a spark in a fading relationship.
And YES, many women are Bisexual. We are bond emotionally with our friends which often leads to intimate relationships. Men seem to fear emotional bonds with men because of an irrational stigma society places on men.

Last edited:
Indeed feminisation of a straight male is an aspect of humiliation. Including rape before crucifixion.

But the 'humiliation' aspect of our fantasy is based precisely on that problem, society has with nudity.
We might be completely wrong in that aspect, probably it is that humiliation which stopped the crucifixions. We simply do not want to be humiliated that way und project it to the criminals. Do not forget our hardest *punishment" is to put our criminals to the so-called jails where they live exactly the same way our older people live in the retirement homes. That many of us (at least the males) have no problems to pose nude in a cross position, the majority here have no problems with a dildo (eg. cornu) used on them or even being penetrated by other males (see the survey ) may be an indication of the return of the cross. Let us imagine as progressive woman and man who are ahead of society, not as perverts.

Last edited:
We hold educational classes for Bi-Curious females and married women who want to experiment and bring their husbands to the class. Being Bi can put a spark in a fading relationship.
And YES, many women are Bisexual. We are bond emotionally with our friends which often leads to intimate relationships. Men seem to fear emotional bonds with men because of an irrational stigma society places on men.
I guess the problem goes deeper. Many people combine or bind sexual intercourse with their feelings to the partner. That must not be the case and could indeed be some kind of emotional assault to the partner. After all, why should you develop feelings towards a person just because he has his penis in your asshole or ejaculates in your column or vice versa? Naturally you may dislike that kind of activity or not, that is up to you. We see our problem when we look at the vaginal intercourse which is connected to reproduction, there it make sense that the sexual partners are emotionally connected since they have to take care about their children.- So as long as one can exclude reproduction feelings do not speaks against sexual activities outside the traditional 1f1m setup. You might still not like other kind of sex or just not do it, but do not pretend it as emotional thing. It is probably the success of better relationships when doing cuckolding practises, or just have sex together with others, because you release your partner from some kind of jail. --- On the other hand one loves probably the partner so much, that one likes to do many things together, cinema, cooking, traveling, all kinds of other things including sex, so your sexual monogamy has that reason.

I sometimes think if I'm female lesbian in man's body. It only comes to sex, otherwise I'm fully man.
I sometimes think the same in fantasy! Female but attracted to females, not males (ugly lewd pervert Neanderthalers).
Maybe that's why I often identify with female crux victims?
But a man in 'normal' modus.
Sexual identity is obviously very multi-faced and complicated (i would not be here otherwise).

I guess the problem goes deeper. Many people combine or bind sexual intercourse with their feelings to the partner. That must not be the case and could indeed be some kind of emotional assault to the partner. After all, why should you develop feelings towards a person just because he has his penis in your asshole or ejaculates in your column or vice versa? Naturally you may dislike that kind of activity or not, that is up to you. We see our problem when we look at the vaginal intercourse which is connected to reproduction, there it make sense that the sexual partners are emotionally connected since they have to take care about their children.- So as long as one can exclude reproduction feelings do not speaks against sexual activities outside the traditional 1f1m setup. You might still not like other kind of sex or just not do it, but do not pretend it as emotional thing. It is probably the success of better relationships when doing cuckolding practises, or just have sex together with others, because you release your partner from some kind of jail. --- On the other hand one loves probably the partner so much, that one likes to do many things together, cinema, cooking, traveling, all kinds of other things including sex, so your sexual monogamy has that reason.
For me, the answer is, that’s how I feel. I feel sexual attraction towards women and feel uncomfortable even from thought about doing it with man. It has nothing to do with vagina or whatever part of the body I use for sex. Female body is sexually attractive but male body is not.

I can be naked in front of man, and I don’t mind seeing other men naked. I can talk about sex and what I like in sex, but I don’t want to be touched by a man too intimately. It also goes with doctors, so if my private parts need to be touched, I want it to be woman. Not that it would turn me on most of the times but because I feel uncomfortable of man doing it.

Sometimes in a sauna, there are more people than room and while it don’t seem to bother most men, I fee very uncomfortable of having my thighs touching with other man. I’m very open about sexual things and not mind at all having a gay friend or doing normal things with gay, but man sending sexual messages to me is a big no and huge turn of.

Few times I have had sex with women, who’s body don’t attract me at all. It can still be quite nice experience when doing things which don’t concentrate on looking. Still I couldn’t think about doing same with men.

If I’d have an opportunity to have threesome sex with a man and a woman of my dreams, I’d probably face a problems even if the man would only be involved but not directly touching me.

I’m typically very rationally thinking person, but in this matter, I don’t want to ask myself why, but go with my feelings.

I sometimes think the same in fantasy! Female but attracted to females, not males (ugly lewd pervert Neanderthalers).
Maybe that's why I often identify with female crux victims?
But a man in 'normal' modus.
Sexual identity is obviously very multi-faced and complicated (i would not be here otherwise).
I reflect woman’s feelings on me when I have sex and biggest turn on for me is to make her squirm from pleasure. In my fantasies I do it quite unconventional ways, but it’s somehow easy to think, the bigger pain the bigger pleasure and the main part of the fantasy is describing why.

For me, the answer is, that’s how I feel. I feel sexual attraction towards women and feel uncomfortable even from thought about doing it with man. It has nothing to do with vagina or whatever part of the body I use for sex. Female body is sexually attractive but male body is not.

I can be naked in front of man, and I don’t mind seeing other men naked. I can talk about sex and what I like in sex, but I don’t want to be touched by a man too intimately. It also goes with doctors, so if my private parts need to be touched, I want it to be woman. Not that it would turn me on most of the times but because I feel uncomfortable of man doing it.

Sometimes in a sauna, there are more people than room and while it don’t seem to bother most men, I fee very uncomfortable of having my thighs touching with other man. I’m very open about sexual things and not mind at all having a gay friend or doing normal things with gay, but man sending sexual messages to me is a big no and huge turn of.

Few times I have had sex with women, who’s body don’t attract me at all. It can still be quite nice experience when doing things which don’t concentrate on looking. Still I couldn’t think about doing same with men.

If I’d have an opportunity to have threesome sex with a man and a woman of my dreams, I’d probably face a problems even if the man would only be involved but not directly touching me.

I’m typically very rationally thinking person, but in this matter, I don’t want to ask myself why, but go with my feelings.
I see things as dealing with the social environment is about different 'bandwindths'. I don't care whether the doctor who would examine my private parts is male or female! What matters is that I get professional help for the medical problem.

Regarding my preferences, I have wondered some time ago, considering my crux and other kink, whether I had no homosexual tendencies. Now, attractive women have always drawn my attention and distraction. You know the feeling, how it makes your mind wander about meeting them, , a nice talk, etc... So to test myself, I had started to scan males, wondering if I would find something equally attractive in them! But not at all did it spark any such desire! On the contrary! That is a second, straight bandwith.

My crux (and related) bandwith, is somewhat different! It is a fantasy world, and there, as some have already noticed in my stories, I allow naked males. Now, first of all, this bandwith overlaps with the previous one, so the attractive wpmen are also part of it. The males, however are basically 'avatars'. This crux bandwith is my darkside fantasy world, where things are created that no one would like to live in a real world. Basically, it is mainly about me, it is a very narcissist fantasy, but not to show myself from my best side, but from the darkest viewpoint. It should not be the fantasy I would prefer (e.g. crucified only with attractive women) but its rougher, crueler psychological setting, which conversely makes it exciting. Wishing all these ugly nude males would be attractive females instead, but oh, it is a punishment fantasy, remeber!?

Pretty goddamn gay here, haha!

Kind of a wonder why I'm here but I've always been into hard bondage of the medieval/fantasy type growing up. A fetish of mine. I'm not quite as into crux or executions but I do appreciate it. Bondage tends to be the point A to execution's point B so I coexist with it!

Regarding my preferences, I have wondered some time ago, considering my crux and other kink, whether I had no homosexual tendencies. Now, attractive women have always drawn my attention and distraction. You know the feeling, how it makes your mind wander about meeting them, , a nice talk, etc... So to test myself, I had started to scan males, wondering if I would find something equally attractive in them! But not at all did it spark any such desire! On the contrary! That is a second, straight bandwith.
It is so that I am not at attracted by males, but there is a sexual urge: When I feel a male penis, or some dildo like things, I want that it enters my asshole and that I get
fucked.

closest.jpg

(In the above pic, only the picture was done, he did not penetrate, since I feared HIV). I do not know if I am the only one, but I doubt it. Considering that one might promote to have homosexual sex as normal and to be distinguished from "gay sex". But probably I am the only male loving to be fucked, so where is the beef?

Back
Top Bottom