Messaline In The Wild West

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
A French Woman in the Old West

In the early-1800’s a young, free-spirited French woman was causing her wealthy step-father great consternation. Physically his beautiful daughter should be prime catch for a wealthy influential bachelor but beautiful Messaline, educated about the recent French revolution (not to be confused with the Great Slave Rebellion of 1794, yes they tried then too), would have none of it. The fair Messaline was in no mood to marry some stuffed shirt for money.

The young Messaline was a fully bloomed woman yet still had a girl’s desire to explore her sexually. She was not concerned about the social status or sex of the partners she would bed, only that both would please each other. Messaline would bed the stable hand…

couple 018.jpg

…or her father’s butler…

couple 001.jpg

…or roll in the hay with the chamber maid…

les 026.jpg

Exasperated Messaline’s step-father sent for his daughter and demanded she met him for dinner. Messaline knew it was going to be another lecture of how she could help the family business by marrying some competitor or supplier. Messaline knew not to cross her step-father (too far, at least) and attended the dinner. Her step-father was on his own a wealthy Dutch slave-trader but he married her widowed mother and controlled the family wealth. Her mother had committed suicide although Messaline always wondered how one beheads one-self.

behead 2.jpg

She wondered what her step-father Admi would want…

t

A French Woman in the Old West

In the early-1800’s a young, free-spirited French woman was causing her wealthy step-father great consternation. Physically his beautiful daughter should be prime catch for a wealthy influential bachelor but beautiful Messaline, educated about the recent French revolution (not to be confused with the Great Slave Rebellion of 1794, yes they tried then too), would have none of it. The fair Messaline was in no mood to marry some stuffed shirt for money.

The young Messaline was a fully bloomed woman yet still had a girl’s desire to explore her sexually. She was not concerned about the social status or sex of the partners she would bed, only that both would please each other. Messaline would bed the stable hand…

View attachment 100510

…or her father’s butler…

View attachment 100509

…or roll in the hay with the chamber maid…

View attachment 100511

Exasperated Messaline’s step-father sent for his daughter and demanded she met him for dinner. Messaline knew it was going to be another lecture of how she could help the family business by marrying some competitor or supplier. Messaline knew not to cross her step-father (too far, at least) and attended the dinner. Her step-father was on his own a wealthy Dutch slave-trader but he married her widowed mother and controlled the family wealth. Her mother had committed suicide although Messaline always wondered how one beheads one-self.

View attachment 100512

She wondered what her step-father Admi would want…

t

Another historical epic? Our Tree is looking to the past for inspiration more and more these days. Should we be concerned?

Unless you believe in 'Steampunk' historic threads are the only way RR cannot tape the whole damn thing!!!

T

Ah yes, intellectual rights are so hard to protect in today's techno world.

But don't mistake this as a threat to crash the site (as if you ever would). The new Rebellion may lay waste to a lot of the known world, but we will never ever attack the CF site.

Tree rarely editorializes but thinks he smells bullshit...

T

...a reply to Barbaria...

You are entirely correct it is well known that in fact the agency known as Rodent Recall operating on behalf of the Native Squirrels Association has the ability to obtain recordings of past events on any current electronic or DNA or Quantum storage media and occasionally on embarrassingly hard to explain away anachronisms :D

You are entirely correct it is well known that in fact the agency known as Rodent Recall operating on behalf of the Native Squirrels Association has the ability to obtain recordings of past events on any current electronic or DNA or Quantum storage media and occasionally on embarrassingly hard to explain away anachronisms :D
Quel CHARABIA !:eek: (what a jargon!)

...what the hell is going on here???

View attachment 100523

...seems everywhere I look there is some kind of ... what does blue nose call it??? ...oh, yeah, rebellious bitchie!!!

Tree's dad

...and he has no clue what a password is...
can you clear that a bit?

Tree fears she rushes the story but alas the results are the same...

on a hot summer night would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red rose???

Am I Tree or Meatloaf??? Are we not men? ...we are Devo...

T

...shut up Ulrika I'm working here... oh... well... yes, I can take a break...

Tree fears she rushes the story but alas the results are the same...

on a hot summer night would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red rose???

Am I Tree or Meatloaf??? Are we not men? ...we are Devo...

T

...shut up Ulrika I'm working here... oh... well... yes, I can take a break...

Maybe you need a good stiff drink?

Maybe you need a good stiff drink?
I've got one of those... Maybe you need one of these...

...(to avoid massive use of water used by the ladies of the site to flush their vomit :boaa: Judge Admi at the request of Persecutor Rodent has issued a restraining order on THT Inc. from posting the picture you knew he was going to)...

F*ing pussies...

t

I've got one of those... Maybe you need one of these...

...(to avoid massive use of water used by the ladies of the site to flush their vomit :boaa: Judge Admi at the request of Persecutor Rodent has issued a restraining order on THT Inc. from posting the picture you knew he was going to)...

F*ing pussies...

t

Bet ya didn't have a pic to post, did ya? Tried to bluff your way past me.

Back
Top Bottom