Messaline Warrior

Go to CruxDreams.com
Even if Messa is a warrior, it's sometimes preferable to stay hidden ...
Do you agree ?:D

If you have not had the time to collect your weapons, armour or underwear, then yes, definitely!
Beautifully done, Messa!

When it comes to the subject of females as warriors fact and fiction tends to be blended. There are the legends of the Amazons and there is also the reality of at least some indication that among the Sarmatians, a nomadic people who spread from what is now Ukraine westwards, that there were at least a few women soldiers buried in the armor they must have worn in life. In our own time and easily verified are the reality of the Kurdish women's militia, the YPJ, who made an outstanding account of themselves in the fighting against ISIS. A nice twist being that ISIS was in part defeated by women, who they always treat as second class beings at best, and that in the twisted ideology of ISIS while to die fighting the infidel results in going immediately to Heaven as a reward, to be killed by a woman in battle leads one to go to Hell.

For me, I doubt a little that the majority of the women could be warriors ... It's not in our nature , we've not the testosterone for that ...
Yes, we can dream about Amazons, and I do avoid that I dream to be one , but it's a dream ! It couldn't be the reality ...
But to be not a warrior dont signify that we've not our own potency, more turned to a character'stenght, certainly more resisting to the pain than men and, anyway, more turned to the fact that we've the great role to give the life rather than to keep other lifes !

Just my thoughts ...;)

For me, I doubt a little that the majority of the women could be warriors ... It's not in our nature , we've not the testosterone for that ...
Yes, we can dream about Amazons, and I do avoid that I dream to be one , but it's a dream ! It couldn't be the reality ...
But to be not a warrior dont signify that we've not our own potency, more turned to a character'stenght, certainly more resisting to the pain than men and, anyway, more turned to the fact that we've the great role to give the life rather than to keep other lifes !

Just my thoughts ...;)
Thanks for your interesting comments on women warriors in fantasy and reality, Messa.
Of course, human beings can be very adaptable in extreme circumstances.
See this and the posts following - http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/bobnearled-bobinder.5395/post-290872

Back
Top Bottom