Messaline's Plans Go Awry...

Go to CruxDreams.com
After the tribunal left the courtroom Messaline was taken out a side door to avoid the press. Someone with a cell phone saw her and captured one picture of the frightened woman with her hands cuffed behind her back and her blouse off her shoulders, clearly showing her erect nipples through the shear bra. The AP paid him a million dollars for the picture. Meanwhile at the main courtroom doors the bailiff stepped out and handed out a press release that had been prepared before Messaline’s trail began.

“Messaline Atkinson has been found guilty of six charges of High Capital Offences. Some charges had multiple counts and Ms. Atkinson was found guilty on all counts. Ms. Atkinson was sentenced on Wednesday, April 4, 2007 to death by crucifixion. At the family’s request Ms. Atkinson’s execution will be held in an undisclosed location on a date that is sealed in court records.”

By the time the press was finished reading the statement, Messaline had already been stripped and placed in the basin where she needed no encouragement to purge her bowel and bladder. She felt her stomach heavy and leaned forward, throwing up what was left of her breakfast and continuing to vomit until it was dry heaves. She was hosed off and brought to the processing room. There she was forced to sit on a ‘chair’ with a seat that only the back half of her ass touched. At the front of the seat was a round seven inch shaft which was forced into her ass. The back of the chair was a T-pipe that her biceps were pulled back over. A heavy strap was fastened around her waist and her wrists were bound in leather cuffs on the strap. Two more straps around her thighs spread her legs wide and another pair of straps captured her ankles. The two guards that had bound her to the device then left the room. For what seemed like hours Messaline sat alone and bound to the chair.

Up until the moment the jurist had read the method of execution, Messaline had held hope to the point of denial that she would be condemned to death by crucifixion. ‘If I wanted out so bad why didn’t I just hang myself?’ Messaline wondered. Then she thought ‘He’s the one that revealed who he really is. If he did what he did to me how many other women has he done it to? Hell, I don’t know how many women he IS doing it to!’

Messaline froze as the door opened behind her. She heard the captain say “Bring her over there so Messaline can see her. And listen, bitch, do exactly as you’re told or you’ll get double. Do you understand? …good, now go place your tits against the wall.”

A woman, naked except for the handcuffs, walked past Messaline and stopped with her breasts against the wall and her back to Messa. Messaline’s eyes open wide at the sight of her back. Bloody welts crisscrossed her back and the insides of her thighs and calves were covered with the excrement her pain ravaged body could no longer spend the energy to contain. The captain walked into Messaline’s field of sight. Her once neatly coiffed hair was askew and the crisp blouse of her uniform was pasted to her body with sweat. She stood with her back to Messaline with her fists on her hips and stared at the woman. A man walked past her and pressed a button on a wall switch panel. A weighted hook lowered from the ceiling beneath a quarter inch steel cable. The man reached for it and hooked it around the short chain of the woman’s handcuffs.

The door opened again and the captain turned to see who had entered. Messaline gasped as she saw the front of the captain’s blouse and the captain’s face and hair speckled with blood. The captain wiped her sweaty and bloodied brow on her sleeve and said “Ah, Lieutenant, did they get the tag right this time?”

“Yes, ma’am, it’s correct.”

“Good! Guard, would you be kind enough to raise the cable a foot or so?” the captain asked. She listened and watched as the whipped woman’s arms were pulled up and back. The woman wanted to step back to relieve her shoulders but the captain admonished her. “Renee, keep those tits against the wall or you remember what will happen.”

The woman struggled to her toes and arched her back to keep her breasts against the wall while staining her shoulders. The captain nodded and said “That’s better.” Then she turned to Messaline. She shook her head and said “I thought your behavior in court sucked today.”

Absently Messaline said “What the fuck does it matter now what you think?”

The captain nodded to the guard and he pushed the green button. Above the electric motor of a winch whined and the woman cried “Please have mercy!”

“Do you know what strappado is, Messaline? No? In a few minutes this girl’s feet are going to leave the floor and the weight of her body is going to try to rip her shoulders from their sockets. Although I wouldn’t know, I’ve been told it hurts more than being crucified.”

“Why are you doing this to her?” Messaline asked. She watched as the woman had stretched her toes as far as they would go then finally swung free of the ground. The captain grabbed Messaline’s hair and jerked her head back. Her face was inched from Messaline’s when she screamed “Because you just asked me ‘what the fuck does it matter! You’re right, cunt, anything I do to you is just an act of mercy, hastening your demise. Do you know what this poor bitch did? DO YOU?”

Messaline shook her head ‘no’. “She was out after curfew talking to some of the neighborhood boys from her porch. So you might not have a damn thing to live for, but there’s a few girls that would hope you’d behave for them.”

The Captain then grabbed the suspended woman’s hair, spun her around, and jerked her head up. Messaline could tell from the’ raccoon eyes’ and bruises by the lower ribs it was the same girl that the captain had beaten before her trial. The girl moaned “Please, do what they tell you to!”

Messaline said “Don’t hurt her anymore. I promise. I’ll behave.”

“I am going to believe you” the captain said as she squatted between Messaline’s spread legs. The lieutenant hand her a metal tag that the captain gazed at for a moment. Then she held it up for Messaline to see. She smiled and said “They made the first tag wrong. They had your name as ‘Melissa’. But this one is fine. You see it has your name and the date you were arrested engraved on both sided. And see the black ‘C’? Some tags have red ones. The red ‘C’ means the convict had a chance to survive their crucifixion. But the black ‘C’, Messaline, means the convict is condemned to die on the cross! Remember that when you’re lying on the cross with your wrists nailed when they grab your legs your feet are leaving the ground for the last time in your short life.”

Messaline opened her mouth to curse the captain then looked at the woman’s body slowing twisting suspended in strappado. She softly replied “I’ll try to remember that, captain.”

The captain smiled and said “I’m sure you will!” Then she reached between Messaline’s legs and slipped her fingers into Messa’s warm, wet sex. As Messaline gasp with her touch the captain said cheerfully “I swear, I am both curious and envious of the arousal you bitches feel when you are angry and scared. You as so fucking wet, Messaline. (She leaned forward and kissed Messaline’s left nipple.) The lieutenant is preparing the ring that will affix this tag to you. It’s made of titanium and plated with some kind of gold alloy… I forget what they call it. Anyway, it doesn’t matter. What happens is she heats the ring over a jeweler’s torch while she, with insulated gloves, holds it in a sort of hog-ring pliers. When the ring is ready I’m going to slip the tag onto the ring and grab one of the folds of your pretty little cunt and stretch it out. The she’s going to lock the ring, piecing this sensitive little part of your body.”

Messaline jerked and her hips twisted around the shaft filling her ass. The captain kept kneaded Messaline’s sex and said “You know, a lot of women do piercings. I never got it but what the hell do I know. You even have pierced ears so I can’t see what the big deal is. Anyway, open up Messaline and bite down on this chuck of rubber. I don’t want you to bite your tongue… That’s good… My dry cleaner is already going to tell me to burn this uniform but maybe he can save it. Guard, hold her head. Lieutenant, are you ready?”

“Yes, captain….”

TREE

...just a teaser for the next segment...

View attachment 27571
Owww!​
Took me a few moments to work out what the 'female receptacle' is!​
I thought it meant part of me, but it's part of the contraption-​
you guys have some nice jargon for your cunning little gadgets!​
Certainly with one of those on me I'd be easy to lead,​
but harder to penetrate?​

Owww!​
you guys have some nice jargon for your cunning little gadgets!​
Certainly with one of those on me I'd be easy to lead,​
but harder to penetrate?​
It only goes through one side. Any discomfort it may cause you is of little concern to your tormenter...

eerT

Anyway, I"ll be soon most suffering on the cross; so, a suffering of more or less,
what importance ?...

Anyway, I"ll be soon most suffering on the cross; so, a suffering of more or less,
what importance ?...
You will have time to ponder that thought, Dear Messaline...

Messaline felt the huge gloved hands grab her head and throat. She tried to look down and see where the heat was coming from between her legs. The captain tugged her left labia out and shrieked “Damn it, lieutenant, watch out for my fingers!”

Lieutenant glanced up at Messaline’s panicked eyes and yelled ‘Guard, cover her mouth and eyes! I don’t need her knowing when it’s coming and I sure as hell don’t want her screaming in my ears!”

He wrapped one hand over Messaline’s mouth and the other over her eyes and pulled her head back into his muscular stomach. Messaline thrashed for a moment until the captain hissed “I WILL beat that bitch to within an inch of her life if you do not hold still.”

Messaline froze. She felt the captain squeeze her labia and stretch it. Then she felt the heat at the opened ring slipped about both sides of the tender flesh. With steady practiced hands, the lieutenant lined up the gap to where she wanted to pierce. She exhaled, waited just a second, and then squeezed the pliers.

Then Messaline howled in agony as the pliers squeezed the ring shut, penetrating the fold of her sex. The barbs burned their way through the sensitive tissue as much as they pierced it. Messaline pulled against the straps and the hands holding her head as pain wracked her body and the smell of her own burned flesh filled her nose. Almost as painful was the glass of cold water poured over the ring and her sex. At first the crackle of boiling water filled the room. The captain held the bottom of the tag out until the ring had cooled so it wouldn’t touch any part of Messa’s body except where it had pierced her.

Satisfied the ring had cooled enough, the captain let go of the tag. Messaline felt the metal tag hang from her labia and thought it had to weigh ten times what it did. The guard dropped his hand from her mouth to her throat and pulled his other hand up to her forehead. Messaline was still panting in pain when the captain said “Usually once we tag a convict she is place in a straight jacket so the temptation to remove the tag is taken away. But usually a convict will begin serving her sentence in the next day or so. Messaline, the ring holding the tag cannot be opened. It takes a diamond saw to cut through it. The only way to remove it is to rip it from your cunt and I can assure you that doing so would hurt more than having it put on you. So here’s your options: I can put you in a straight jacket for the next nine days or you can promise me you won’t try to remove the tag.”

“I won’t try to take it off. Please don’t put me in a straight jacket.”

The captain patted Messaline’s thigh and said “I’m going to take your word on that. Now let’s get you off that chair and get you back to your cell…”
plans Messa tagged jpeg.jpg

It only goes through one side. Any discomfort it may cause you is of little concern to your tormenter...

eerT
Ah right, I thought you men would have considered that!​
Would probably just add a nice little "extra" to the experience for him,​
a nasty one for her!​
:eek:

Ah right, I thought you men would have considered that!​
Would probably just add a nice little "extra" to the experience for him,​
a nasty one for her!​
:eek:
Never experienced myself but I have seen pictures of women woth rings piercing their labia. Difference was they choose to do it...

From Messaline into her cell:
"...In two days, I'll be suffering, nailed to a cross; I think that it's horrible, but I accept this sentence...I'd tried to kill my husband, that's also horrible...
Bryan, we've fighted, I've lost, I must pay ...
THT will do his office, as a great professional; I hope that it'll have not problem...
Bryan, can you pardon me, I give my body to your revenge...
Remember me...I'd loved you.....Adieu........."

Ah, Messaline, such sweat prose but the next segment only hints what cruelties you will know before you are handed over to The Hanging Tree for your crucifixion...

This part is still Wednesday, April 4, 2007... The afternoon following your 'trial'...

Messaline stood facing the open door of her cell waiting for the guard to remove the handcuffs and shackles. He removed the shackles then stood behind Messaline. He reached around her and began groping her tits. ‘God, what now?’ she wondered. With her hands cuffed between her ass and his crotch she felt the bulge of his hard cock in his pants. As he kneaded her nipples he said “That good, cunt, reach in there and dig it out.”

Messaline thought there was no use resisting and awkwardly fumbled with the zipper. “Come on, bitch, undo the belt… That’s right, now unbutton the pants. I was in the courtroom today and I heard you begging your husband to fuck your ass and then while you were getting tagged you seem to like having that pole up your butt…”

‘Not again’ Messaline thought but she dare not follow his orders. When she unbuttoned his pants he said “Come on, cunt, I don’t have all day. Push the pants down. Now grab my cock and stroke it.”

Messaline did, finding the hard shaft wet from sweat and pre-cum. He grabbed the back of her neck and bent her forward. She bent his shaft out and aimed it at her sex. He squeezed hard on her neck and said “Uh-uh, bitch, put it in your ass!”

Messaline hesitated. She knew the pain the initial penetration would cause. She also knew it was inevitable his thick cock was going in her ass. But the thought of guiding his shaft into her ass repulsed her more than the thought of being buggered. He squeezed harder and growled “Last warning, bitch.”

Messaline grudgingly lifted his cock until she felt wet swollen head rub against her tightly puckered anus. Her mind told her to relax the muscle but her body said ‘no fuckin’ way’! She was about to ask him to be gentle then thought that would be a waste of breath. He confirmed that thought as he thrust his hips forward as he pulled Messaline’s body back. Messaline pleased him by letting loose with a high-pitched shriek that echoed down the cinderblock walls of the cellblock’s corridor. As he pumped her ass he grunted “It amazes me that your women’s asses can be so fucking tight even after being impaled on that shaft.”

Messaline thought it was amazing her tight ass wasn’t torn in two. The guard’s cock wasn’t as long as the Chinese man’s or Brian’s but it was the thickest thing that had ever gone into her butt. The guard had one thing in mind and that was satisfying himself. Messaline tried to grab the wrist of his hand locked on her rump but the cuffs kept her from getting a grip. The longer he stroked her, the more acclimated to the cock she became. That’s not to say she was enjoying the rape or even becoming aroused by it. It was not lost to Messaline the guard was using her for his pleasure and perhaps her humiliation. She thought she could have gotten the same from Brian and not be facing death on a cross.

plans raped raped.jpg

It didn’t take him long to come. She could feel each pulse of semen shoot past her sphincter and deep into her bowels. He let out a groan as he pulled his fading erection out with a slurping pop and accompanying wet flatulence. He stood Messaline up and turned her around. She glanced down at the still substantial cock soiled by her bowels. He pushed her backwards into her cell then forced her to her knees. Messaline suddenly realized what he wanted her to do. With eyes wide as saucers she looked up at him shaking her head and whispered “I can’t do that!”
“Sure you can, cunt! Your little friend is still hanging by her wrists. I’d hate to tell the captain you disobeyed an order!”
Messaline closed her eyes and opened her mouth…
plans post-rape jpeg.jpg

The guard was satisfied with ‘just’ having his cock cleaned and pulled out of Messaline’s mouth long before he was ready to cum. He pulled Messaline to her feet, took off the handcuffs, and slammed the cell door shut. As he tucked his shirt into his pants he said “That’s better, slut, I won’t tell the captain about your disobedience. But because of your hesitation I’m going to fuck the girl’s ass before I take her down.” Messaline would have cursed the guard but instead spun dropped to her knees, and vomited in the stainless steel fixture…
“To the casual observer, Messaline Atkinson had it all…” is how the story began. Now Messaline was reaching up to flush the toilet. She dragged herself to her feet and pushed the level to run the faucet. She leaned down and rinsed her mouth. Then she flopped back on the steel ‘bed’. She reached between her legs and scooped up the tag attached to her sex and looked at it.
“Messaline, 20070402” she whispered. “And what is today, Messa? What have you done? Was Brian that bad?”
She stared at the ceiling and sighed “Yes, Brian was that bad. What is today? Hell, I didn’t keep track of the days when I was there…”
She looked at the tag again then back up at the ceiling where two smoked globes far beyond her reach hide cameras that were certainly trained on her. Her other hand slipped between her legs. She glanced at the globes then buried her fingers inside her sex.

What will it be like? What will it feel like? How will I be dressed when they take me to the cross?
Will I be dressed?
This fucking tag hurt when they put it on… What are nails in your feet and hands going to feel like?
That asshole guard is fucking that girl’s ass because of me… I deserve to die… No, No, don’t think that. Messa, he’d have found a reason to fuck her ass anyway…

Messaline was stroking her sex harder….

What will I do when they lay me down? Will I fight them? Should I go with dignity and submit?
What does it feel like to hang from spikes?
Why are they hurting that girl? I don’t even know her!

Messaline’s back arched as she climaxed. She ran her wet fingers over her breasts and hard nipples.

Well, mother, you always said I was too curious for my own good…

Messaline had, to the delight of the guards watching the monitors in the cellblock control room, masturbated to her imagination until she fell asleep…
Next segment's almost done
Enjoy
THT

What a hot story, hope Messaline is excited by it as I am. Hope we can get it complete as a PDF. WOW can't wait for the next Chapter.

Sebastian, thanks for the encouragement, now let us proceed to torment Messaline...

Thursday, April 5, 2007…

Messaline had no idea what the time or the date was. She heard metal bowls being scraped on the cement floors as the guards walked down the cellblock shoving the morning feeding to the inmates. She sat up and swung her feet off the metal bed. Her toes landed in some soft but room temperature goo in a metal bowl. She looked around the tiny cell and thought about her bedroom back in France was bigger than the cell and how all she had to do was to turn the nob and leave it.

Another steel bowl was slipped under the bars. The contents were the same, dry grits, but warm. There were no utensils. Messaline scooped them out with her fingers, hungrily eating everything she could. Then she looked down at the bowl she had stuck her toes in. She looked up at the camera s hiding in the globes and reached down, taking in the cold grits from the night before.

“…Prisoner 20060402, present your wrists for cell removal.”

Anything to get out of the confines of her cell, Messaline jumped from the steel shelf and backed to the barred door. She brought her wrists behind her back and felt the cold steel lock around them. The door opened and she followed the guard down the corridor and out into a courtyard surrounded by tall walls and covered with patchy grass. There was a woman she had seen before at Brian’s compound standing before her wearing a blue and grey jacket and skirt outfit. The woman’s hair was as perfect as Messaline’s was dirty and matted. She was holding a laptop and walked gracefully to Messaline on her high heels, even over the gravel. Messaline looked at the woman with a mix of anger and shame.

Darlene Follmer was Brian’s personal assistant. Messaline wasn’t sure what a personal assistant did but she knew if there was a trip she wasn’t invited on or a business meeting at the estate that she was relegated to the main guest house, Darlene would be there. That covered the anger.

Darlene was as clean and coifed as Messaline had come to expect while Messa hadn’t bathed in days. Her hair was darker from sweat and dirt. She felt like there was hair growing on her teeth. She stood naked, bound, and condemned before Darlene. That covered the shame…

“What are you doing here?” Messaline asked.

“I came to see how you are doing.”

“Brian’s too busy to find out for himself?”

“Well, he does have a lot of things going on. Your crucifixion is going to be a big event, Messaline. He’s personally inviting all the attendees.”

“I can’t… I mean, I understand being condemned to die… I was going to kill him. But if I’d have taken one of his guns and shot a dozen people in a mall I’d be facing life in prison at most. So I’m going to be the centerpiece of a party?”

“Well, yeah, you could look at it that way. …I guess. …if you wanted to. Messaline, I’m picking up on a lot of hostile vibes. I just came to see how you are doing.”

“Darlene, I am so sorry. I’ve been rude. It’s just that I’ve just been condemned to die on a cross, had a pole shoved up my butt, had my ass fucked then forced to suck his dirty shaft clean in the last whatever time has passed. This is the first time I’ve seen daylight since Brian tied me to the bed on my birthday! And I have the nerve to sound ‘hostile’ to you! I am sorry, Darlene” Messaline said sarcastically. In a darker tone she asked “Tell me, Darlene, what does a personal assistant do? What do you do for Brian on your job?”

“I take care of things he needs” Darlene answered evasively.

“I thought that was my job when I married him… Do you take care of his sexual needs?”

Darlene shook her head. Her face reddened. “What difference does it make, Messaline?”

“It makes a lot of difference! I married Brian! He abused the hell out of me and I tried to get rid of him. So, OK, I’m going to die. Except for statues in churches I don’t even know what ‘crucifixion’ looks like! I want to know if you’ve fucked him since I was arrested!”

“Messaline, I fucked him before you were off the estate” Darlene replied. Messaline’s knees buckled…

plans Darlene's visit.jpg

“…I fucked him before he ever met you and will probably fuck him while you hang from the cross. That’s what THIS personal assistant does! And by the way, I fucked him the whole time you were married and I’ll fuck him the whole time he’s married again. Now, Messaline, the reason I came was to see if there was anything you need…”

Messaline soaked in everything Darlene had said then looked at her. She smiled and said “Thanks for being honest. If you could work it out I’d love to have a tooth brush and toothpaste.”

“I can do that, Messaline” Darlene replied. Then she grabbed Messaline’s arm and dragged her to a cove in the wall of the courtyard. Darlene knelt down and pushed Messaline’s legs apart. She looked up at Messaline and said “I’m sorry, but I wanted this from the moment I smelled your body” and buried her tongue in Messa’s sex…

While the surprised and confused Messaline was taken back to her cell, Darlene called Brian. “Honey, did you know Messaline doesn’t know what a real crucifixion looks like…M’hmm…Yes…OK…I’ll get right on it. See you soon, Babe.”

Friday, April 6, 2007 was punishment day at the IMF, as was the first Monday of every month. All the women sentenced on moral misdemeanors would be brought out to the exercise yard where they would be bound and hung from crosses for two to four hours depending on the charges against them. The event was open to the public although there were only two hundred tickets available per event. Tickets cost $150 (U.S.) if one woman was to suffer the cross and went up $10 for each addition woman punished. If there were more than five the price went to three hundred. If a guardian had turned the woman over to the IMF he was also allowed to attend. That Friday there would be nine bound to the cross, leaving just one vacant.

Darlene went to the captain’s office and explained Brian’s desire. “He just thinks it would be a more effective punishment if Messaline could see someone nailed to a cross before her own crucifixion.”

“It’s an unusual request. Three of the women were arrested and tried by the IMF. I would need all three judges to sign off on a change to the punishment. The other six were turned in by a guardian, either a husband or father. If the guardian were to agree I could fulfill your request. But there’s not much time to convince them.”

“Be assured Mr. Atkinson would be most generous in appreciation to both the guardian and the IMF if you could make this happen” Darlene said. The commandant handed Darlene the files of the six women that had guardians. She looked at each mug shot. Unlike police pictures, in addition to the face front and profile, these include the full view of the women standing naked. After a few moments Darlene had absently slipped her hand between her legs and began rubbing her clit. The captain, a pretty woman in in her early thirties noticed and discreetly slipped her hand between her own thighs. Darlene narrowed it down two women. Both had been sentenced to four hours bound crucified. Darlene handed one folder to the captain explaining this would be my first choice. She’s close to Messaline’s age and she’s about the same height and weight. Her tits are a little smaller but what the hell. This other one would do if you can’t convince the first one’s guardian.”

The captain looked at the files of Darlene’s picks. She looked up at Darlene and said “Both of these have a four hour sentence. Is that how long you want them nailed?”

“I think that would be most effective. It would give Messaline something to think about for the week before her crucifixion. If you get my first choice, Mr. Atkinson would be extremely grateful” Darlene said. She told the captain the figure Brian had in mind and noted that if the guardian accepted a lower figure the captain could keep the balance.

The Captain rose to escort Darlene to the door. Before she could open it Darlene grabbed her arm. They embraced each other and locked into a passionate kiss. As if choreographed the reached under each other’s skirts and massaged each other’s warm, wet, naked pussies. Darlene reached behind herself and locked the door…

Of course Darlene locked the door. If the women were caught pleasuring each other they would be subject to the punishment of the IMF...

...Those dirty bastards. Admi, hsve you seen the waitress...

Tree

Movin' on.., (no pictures so if you can't read...)

Messaline lay on the steel bed in her cell wondering what the hell had just gone on. Brian’s personal assistant had just visited her and she could only think of toothpaste and a brush to ask for to relief from what she faced. That was after the woman admitted to having sex with her husband! Messaline looked around her cell and went for the only relief that had worked for her. She pushed the metal tag aside and buried her fingers in her sex.

Messaline was on her third or fourth orgasm (she lost count) when she heard the guards bark “Sharon Wilson, stand with your back to the door and present your wrists for the cuffs.”

Sharon did as she was told as it was her second time incarcerated at the IMF but she pleaded that she had done nothing wrong. The guards put a hood over her head and led her down the corridor. Sharon was brought to the captain’s office. She was forced to kneel against a short post facing the captain. Her handcuffed wrists were behind the post and a strap was cinched around her chest just below her breasts. The guard pulled her ankles crossed, strapping them with a belt, insuring her knees were spread wide apart. Then the guard left the room.

Sharon heard the clicking of heels walking past on the terracotta floor. With a click the door behind her locked. She felt stocking-covered legs brush against her thighs. Even through the hood Sharon could small the scent of a woman and it wasn’t perfume.

“Sharon, it is so good of you to come and see me again” the captain said as she pulled the hood from Sharon’s head. Sharon blinked as her eyes adjusted to the light. Inches from her face she found the naked golden pubic mound of the captain’s sex. After the guard had left the captain shed her dark skirt but still wore her stockings and uniform blouse. She smiled down at Sharon and said dryly “We both know you know what to do.”

Sharon tilted her head back as the captain threw a leg over her shoulder and pressed her sex against Sharon’s face. The captain purred as Sharon’s tongue slipped through the wet folds of her pussy. She gently stroked Sharon’s wavy hair as Sharon’s tongue pushed her to a body shaking orgasm. She grabbed Sharon’s head with both hands and almost smothered the young woman in her sex as she ground her clit on Sharon’s nose. The captain let loose a wailing shriek as she succumbed to a tremendous orgasm. The guard stationed outside her door raised an eyebrow, smiled, and continued working his crossword puzzle. He knew that the captain wasn’t straight, lesbian, or bisexual. She was sexually insatiable and once she start she was more addicted to it than an alcoholic to the bottle. Once he put the prisoner back in her cell he knew he was going to have a private ‘de-briefing’ with the captain. The captain slowly untangled her body from Sharon’s face. She walked back around her deck but not with the confident swagger she usually showed. Her ankles wobbled weakly above the stilettos.

The captain stepped into her skirt and wiggled it up over her hips. She didn’t bother to fix the button, just pulling the side zipper up before collapsing back into her chair. She stared at Sharon’s face, wet from her pussy, as she loosened her tie and unfastened the top button of her blouse. She looked down and saw the white cotton sticking to her sweating breasts. Her nipples were clearly visible through the wet cloth as the demi bra she was wearing only supported her bosom but hid nothing. She thought about changing her blouse before the guard came to get Sharon then thought he’d be that much more ‘interested’ in returning.

She opened a desk drawer and pulled out a bottle of scotch. Still staring at Sharon she took a long slow swig. She slammed the bottle on her desk and said “You know, Sharon, if you and your girlfriend would have started a business to show men how to eat pussy they’d have never arrested you. You are the fucking best!”

The captain looked at her computer. She took another drink from the bottle as she checked her e-mails. The captain let out a laugh and clicked a few strokes on her computer. She laughed again then looked at Sharon. She leaned forward and asked “Do you know why you’re here?”

Sharon thought it was to pleasure the captain as she just had. Sharon didn’t mind doing it even though the captain was supervising her punishing her for the same act with another woman. The captain always praised her skill. Sharon looked at the captain and shook her head ‘no’. The captain said “I have a situation that I need some help with… indeed, your help!”

“Sharon, in your cellblock there’s a woman about your age that did some very bad things and has been condemned to die on the cross… not just hang from one but be nailed to it and hang from it until she is dead. It’s an awful sentence but she does deserve it.”

Sharon thought about her first crucifixion and how painful those two hours had been. She dreaded Friday, April 6, 2007 when she would spend twice that time tied to across. She couldn’t imagine being nailed and condemned. She felt a warming in her loins and her face felt flush.

“Anyway, Sharon, her guardian was concerned that this woman has never seen a woman crucified and thought her punishment would be more effective if she witnessed a crucifixion. So tomorrow I’m going to have her brought out to the courtyard and watch yours, OK?”

Sharon really didn’t give a damn who watched her hand from a cross. The bastards were going to do it anyway so what was one more watching? The captain asked again “OK?”

Sharon nodded and replied “It’s you call anyway.”

“Well, not exactly, but your father has been most accommodating” the captain said. “You see, Sharon, instead of being tied to the cross for four hours, he’s agreed to have you nailed to it!”

Sharon’s cry of anguish echoed down ever corridor of the IMF Regional Headquarters…
Comments welcomed... Or bring a drink...

tHt

Back
Top Bottom