Modern women prefer women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
True to my preference for historical settings, I like to think of an illicit affair between the mistress of a colonial plantation...and the consequences they must face when caught...

Between the mistress and her maid*
Which leads to the idea of BOTH tasting the standard punishments of the day such as the whipping post, the branding iron...and perhaps, a ride face to face on the wooden horse before both are auctioned off...

True to my preference for historical settings, I like to think of an illicit affair between the mistress of a colonial plantation...and the consequences they must face when caught...
That certainly gives them an erotic frisson!
Yes...
lol
Why not
Th!ey are lovely, anyway. I have other scenarios, this one, for example ; the black University professor seduces the innocent young white student and initiate her to lesbian sex !

This photo caught my eye some years ago, and yes, I wish I knew who took it and for whom.

92671D7E-E797-4834-8437-16E21297DECA.jpeg

Two circa 1940 women of fashion are about to devour each other. I am naturally reminded of the mid century Hollywood actresses who were were gay

and the photo naturally fuels my recurring fantasy of Barbara Stanwyck and Tallulah Bankhead naked and scissoring up a storm. :babeando:

Attachments

• FA1C373C-E3CB-48FC-A75D-7B223C595813.jpeg
    FA1C373C-E3CB-48FC-A75D-7B223C595813.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 9029FCEE-C959-41CA-9273-4A5D0CA16621.jpeg
    9029FCEE-C959-41CA-9273-4A5D0CA16621.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 82
Two circa 1940 women of fashion are about to devour each other. I am naturally reminded of the mid century Hollywood actresses who were gay
Thanks for the article.
Here the word "gay" is reserved to men.
The first picture in the article : the tie, masculine accesory, is a cliché, one of the attributes of stereotypes lesbians. However, I had the occasion to verify it, I had some lesbian collegues who wore it.
Many other lesbians (or bi) are very feminine

and the photo naturally fuels my recurring fantasy of Barbara Stanwyck and Tallulah Bankhead naked and scissoring up a storm. :babeando:

Awesome stuff - And I thought it was just me that had this fantasy :p

A lot of those old hollywood stars were lesbians (just as they are today) and many were totally depraved (just as they are today). There is something intensely compelling about imagining these former icons getting it together. Pity there are no pictures to really confirm it - then again, my imagination is better than any picture. (Personally I always imagined that Barbara Stanwyck had a beautifully smooth shaved pussy. Probably not actually the case in reality, but in MY fantasy, she is smooth and juicy :p )

By all accounts, Clara Bow only liked men - LOTS of men, allegedly at the same time, but I love to imagine her and Louise Brooks wrapping their legs around each other :p

Which reminds me - I must do a bit more work on my Louise Brooks DAZ3D character model...

>>>UPDATE<<<
I just saw this on ebay UK, so I guess I'm not the only one thinking this way :p
ClaraBow&LouiseBrooksLGBTOriginalPainting.jpg

Last edited:
Personally I always imagined that Barbara Stanwyck had a beautifully smooth shaved pussy. Probably not actually the case in reality, but in MY fantasy, she is smooth and juicy
Having watched Double Indemnity more times than I can remember, I like to think you are right. I have a little game I like to play sometimes - fantasy sex sessions of Hollywood stars. I currently have running through my head Barbara Stanwyck seducing a young Ava Gardner. Anyone else want to play?

Having watched Double Indemnity more times than I can remember, I like to think you are right. I have a little game I like to play sometimes - fantasy sex sessions of Hollywood stars. I currently have running through my head Barbara Stanwyck seducing a young Ava Gardner. Anyone else want to play?
Oh yeah I have SO many fantasies involving the stars of the Golden Age of Hollywood (back when all those slutty stars had a bit of class :) )

I still have an ongoing fascination with the Clara Bow / Louise Brooks thing - For some reason that's obsessed me for quite some time now. Quite a few of those silent era stars really get my juices flowing, as it were :p

Oh yeah I have SO many fantasies involving the stars of the Golden Age of Hollywood (back when all those slutty stars had a bit of class :) )

I still have an ongoing fascination with the Clara Bow / Louise Brooks thing - For some reason that's obsessed me for quite some time now. Quite a few of those silent era stars really get my juices flowing, as it were :p

'Classy sluts' mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I so agree!

I can see where you are coming from (as it were......) with the Louise Brooks / Clara Bow thing. Brooks was so beautiful, and Bow so sultry. They really should have got together.

Next one: Hedy Lamarr and Carole Lombard

Lesbian massage

She prefers her boyfriend's sister

Awesome stuff - And I thought it was just me that had this fantasy :p

A lot of those old hollywood stars were lesbians (just as they are today) and many were totally depraved (just as they are today). There is something intensely compelling about imagining these former icons getting it together. Pity there are no pictures to really confirm it - then again, my imagination is better than any picture. (Personally I always imagined that Barbara Stanwyck had a beautifully smooth shaved pussy. Probably not actually the case in reality, but in MY fantasy, she is smooth and juicy :p )

By all accounts, Clara Bow only liked men - LOTS of men, allegedly at the same time, but I love to imagine her and Louise Brooks wrapping their legs around each other :p

Which reminds me - I must do a bit more work on my Louise Brooks DAZ3D character model...

>>>UPDATE<<<
I just saw this on ebay UK, so I guess I'm not the only one thinking this way :p
View attachment 752296

I don’t know if reference figures are any help in creating DAZ3D characters, but just in case here are two each for Ms. Bow and Ms. Brooks.

Attachments

• 54AA391B-2B77-4B63-97AB-73B25AA96D3F.jpeg
    54AA391B-2B77-4B63-97AB-73B25AA96D3F.jpeg
    408.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 1C88204E-EE0A-4527-97EA-7F3B0743E571.jpeg
    1C88204E-EE0A-4527-97EA-7F3B0743E571.jpeg
    667.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 701623CF-D734-47A0-8B8D-68333593B884.png
    701623CF-D734-47A0-8B8D-68333593B884.png
    832.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 637E44EF-12E0-4C31-95AF-26FF47C701E9.jpeg
    637E44EF-12E0-4C31-95AF-26FF47C701E9.jpeg