Mon Week-end Préféré

Go to CruxDreams.com

How would you like your weekend to start? And how would it continue?

Is this to be a long holiday weekend? Three days, maybe, or four? Or just a standard two day weekend?

Judging from your image a long weekend might be in order. For the young female victim it must, of course, start without warning. Perhaps an arrest for some trivial matter...which then rapidly goes downhill as the wheels of justice begin to grind.

Or, perhaps she's unexpectedly snatched off the street. (Is it a game she's a player in, or is something nefarious going on?)

Whichever...she goes quickly from a safe, secure, comfortable life to the horror of being chained naked in a dungeon to await...what???:eek:

Is this to be a long holiday weekend? Three days, maybe, or four? Or just a standard two day weekend?

Judging from your image a long weekend might be in order. For the young female victim it must, of course, start without warning. Perhaps an arrest for some trivial matter...which then rapidly goes downhill as the wheels of justice begin to grind.

Or, perhaps she's unexpectedly snatched off the street. (Is it a game she's a player in, or is something nefarious going on?)

Whichever...she goes quickly from a safe, secure, comfortable life to the horror of being chained naked in a dungeon to await...what???:eek:
a mock trial then torture of being put on a wheel then going round and round through water then put in a cold icy cell then flogged then hung on the cross for the rest of the weekend enjoy the pain

Looks like it's going to be a looooooooooooooooooong weekend! :)

Looks like it started the night before....I am filthy, and judging by the way I have my arms wrapped around myself, shivering from my cold damp surroundings. Interesting the way I am shackled to the wall by my ankles, but my hands are free. I am allowed limited movement, but really have no place to go, as the chains stretching from my ankles to the iron ring on the wall are relatively short...just long enough to allow me to avoid lying in my own excrement and piss. Will they bring me any food or water? I was given nothing during the night, and I am so so hungry. They will come for me soon, I know, and I will be force-marched, ankles still chained together, down to the torture room for interrogation and confession. Late last night when they brought me here, I listened for hours to the moans and groans of those who suffered in that room yesterday. Today will be my turn, and if I am strong tomorrow my torture will continue into the morrow too, but I fear that I will break ... I can withstand only so much pain ... and will never last until Monday. And once they have wrung a confession from my poor ravaged and broken naked body, I can't help but wonder what kind of long agonizing death will still await me? I feel so hopeless, as I lean against the cold, hard surface of my cell wall and wait ...

Last edited:
Looks like it's going to be a looooooooooooooooooong weekend! :)
Looks like it started the night before....I am filthy, and judging by the way I have my arms wrapped around myself, shivering from my cold damp surroundings. Interesting the way I am shackled to the wall by my ankles, but my hands are free. I am allowed limited movement, but really have no place to go, as the chains stretching from my ankles to the iron ring on the wall are relatively short...just long enough to allow me to avoid lying in my own excrement and piss. Will they bring me any food or water? I was given nothing during the night, and I am so so hungry. They will come for me soon, I know, and I will be force-marched, ankles still chained together, down to the torture room for interrogation and confession. Late last night when they brought me here, I listened for hours to the moans and groans of those who suffered in that room yesterday. Today will be my turn, and if I am strong tomorrow my torture will continue into the morrow too, but I fear that I will break ... I can withstand only so much pain ... and will never last until Monday. And once they have wrung a confession from my poor ravaged and broken naked body, I can't help but wonder what kind of long agonizing death will still await me? I feel so hopeless, as I lean against the cold, hard surface of my cell wall and wait ...

A long weekend with Barb and Pkin :) :bdsm-heart: :) :bdsm-heart:

This'll be good! :popcorn:

Pp began something just last night with Barbara Moore beginning in the same way: http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/confession.4411/#post-169570

She is pushed into the inquisition chamber ahead of her interrogator. She had been quite beautiful when they arrested her, the darling of the town, pursued by many suitors. But now her fine clothes have been replaced with rags, filthy, torn. Her dark hair is matted, tangled, flecked with straw from the sparse covering on the stone flagged cell floor. Bones sharp above her hollowed cheeks. Her eyes are sunken, dark, tired.

She had been chained, naked, to a ring in the wall for three days, fed but a little coarse bread and some foetid water, forced to piss and shit in front of the gaoler in an unemptied bucket, to clean herself with handfuls of the straw when the fear wrenched her bowels. Kept awake. She knew this was their way. Humiliate her, start to break her. No questions, not yet.

She may well enjoy an interesting week ahead.

Last edited:
Pp just made this one happen over on the "confession" thread ...

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/confession.4411/page-2#post-169808

too bad these two threads with parallel content can't be brought together
A delightful coincidence! I would like it also to be forced to confess, even if I had nothing to confess.... and then await my execution in the cell in chains!
Pp is happy if his story - and Barbaria's responses - can be brought together with Pkin's.

Back
Top Bottom