My Art And Animations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, moving back to monochrome, for now. I love the use of black and white. This depicts the punishment of poor Rudolph, who was temporarily at odds with the sadistic Santa of the new North Pole regime. He has been made an example for others who even think about speaking out.

It's not christmas yet, but this drawing was just sitting in my files. Its male centered, so if it upsets anyone, bear with me. My art isn't focused on a specific gender and surely more beautiful babes are to come. I also posted this on the Male Crux thread.

Attachments

• traitor.JPG
    traitor.JPG
    466.8 KB · Views: 1,021
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, moving back to monochrome, for now. I love the use of black and white. This depicts the punishment of poor Rudolph, who was temporarily at odds with the sadistic Santa of the new North Pole regime. He has been made an example for others who even think about speaking out.

It's not christmas yet, but this drawing was just sitting in my files. Its male centered, so if it upsets anyone, bear with me. My art isn't focused on a specific gender and surely more beautiful babes are to come. I also posted this on the Male Crux thread.

Very unusual pic, Subversive.
Don't worry about posting male crux, there are people here who will appreciate it. I'd like to see more myself, and maybe mixed crux as well. :D
Equal opportunities for all!

Whoa.

I've read and seen scenarios where crux is a mass spectacle, in stadiums or on TV. But crux clubs along the lines of strip clubs, featuring not pole dancers but crux dancers?

A vastly amusing cartoon, Subversive. I'm going to swipe your crux dancer for anther thread. Thanks.

nightmare1.jpg nightmare2.jpg nightmare3.jpg nightmare4.jpg nightmare5.jpg

Sketchbook - narrative practice

"I kept a crucifix above our bed, it hung as stark reminder to myself of the true rift in our union. Would she understand? Would she still love me? Would she play along? I writhed in agony of the thought of her discovering it, and not accepting. She knows something is off, but can only watch as I hang on my own cross of secrecy and apprehension; nailed by my fears of public opinion. It would take the experience of a shared dream for her to understand."

Short tale thats currently in and out of development limbo. It is based on personal tribulations, which makes it an effective personal psychological outlet, and what better place than the forums to post it on. I do plan to extend it, this was the case; but, I burned out during the scenes leading up to her nailing. I was inspired by the amount of literature that is causally written by members here. Upon my arrival, I was flooded by a wondrous deposit of imagination, found scarcely anywhere else. Especially for those fond of the cross. Well..... back to the drawing board.

draftnightmare1.jpg draftnightmare2.jpg
some further conceptual scenes.

**oh and excuse the ugly signatures, someone posted a thread on art thievery a while back that scared me. Even if the lurker stole my shitty stuff, I'd still be mad. For personal viewing, go crazy, but id rather not have my stuff posted on deviant art or some other place.

Last edited:
**oh and excuse the ugly signatures, someone posted a thread on art thievery a while back that scared me. Even if the lurker stole my shitty stuff, I'd still be mad. For personal viewing, go crazy, but id rather not have my stuff posted on deviant art or some other place.
I are happy, because you post the stuff here!

Short tale thats currently in and out of development limbo. It is based on personal tribulations, which makes it an effective personal psychological outlet, and what better place than the forums to post it on. I do plan to extend it, this was the case; but, I burned out during the scenes leading up to her nailing. I was inspired by the amount of literature that is causally written by members here. Upon my arrival, I was flooded by a wondrous deposit of imagination, found scarcely anywhere else. Especially for those fond of the cross. Well..... back to the drawing board.and."

Yes! I love the concept, I hope you find the time and inspiration to complete it. It's a theme that speaks to me as well, the "cross of secrecy and apprehension". I know that irony of the crucifix on the wall, of the secret interest that is not easily shared. I think that if you can finish this it will speak to a lot of people here.

View attachment 541641 View attachment 541642 View attachment 541643 View attachment 541644 View attachment 541645

Sketchbook - narrative practice

"I kept a crucifix above our bed, it hung as stark reminder to myself of the true rift in our union. Would she understand? Would she still love me? Would she play along? I writhed in agony of the thought of her discovering it, and not accepting. She knows something is off, but can only watch as I hang on my own cross of secrecy and apprehension; nailed by my fears of public opinion. It would take the experience of a shared dream for her to understand."

Short tale thats currently in and out of development limbo. It is based on personal tribulations, which makes it an effective personal psychological outlet, and what better place than the forums to post it on. I do plan to extend it, this was the case; but, I burned out during the scenes leading up to her nailing. I was inspired by the amount of literature that is causally written by members here. Upon my arrival, I was flooded by a wondrous deposit of imagination, found scarcely anywhere else. Especially for those fond of the cross. Well..... back to the drawing board.

View attachment 541650 View attachment 541651
some further conceptual scenes.

Much to learn, as well as appreciate, from these! :)

Yes! I love the concept, I hope you find the time and inspiration to complete it. It's a theme that speaks to me as well, the "cross of secrecy and apprehension". I know that irony of the crucifix on the wall, of the secret interest that is not easily shared. I think that if you can finish this it will speak to a lot of people here.

I’m happy it reached to you Phlebas. As for it’s developmemt, it isn’t too demanding but the draftsmanship skills required to repeatedly and convincingly portray people is a hurdle. Luckily, it’s a predicament we all know well so no strenuous researching. For some time it will be in pre-development and after constant drafting it will be ready for polish. This project will see the light of day; its too important to me to let it be forgotten.

someone posted a thread on art thievery a while back that scared me. Even if the lurker stole my shitty stuff, I'd still be mad. For personal viewing, go crazy, but id rather not have my stuff posted on deviant art or some other place.
This project will see the light of day; its too important to me to let it be forgotten.
There is a lot of pirated work on DeviantArt. Sometimes the signatures are removed, but often they are left on the pictures.

My pictures have turned up on other sites and in blogs, as well as somebody else's DevianArt gallery. This is bizarre because the originals are in my own gallery on the same site. I just posted links on them, back to the originals, and occasionally I post other comments on them, just for fun. None of my work is signed, and I just accept that, to a great extent, internet piracy is unavoidable.

I like your construction sketches and ideas forming in a storyboard style. It sounds as though you have the germ of an original concept for an illustrated story here. I hope you remain inspired, and I will be interested to see how it develops. Please carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom