My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't want to compete with anyone, and certainly not with great masters like SkatingJesus. I have always drawn for myself and now also for those who want to look at my fantasies. here are a thousand examples of better artists than me, and I'm not saying this out of modesty but because it's true. if someone spends a few minutes looking at my drawings it is an honor for me
I respectfully disagree. Yes, there are more professional artist than you. No, there are NOT thousands examples of better artist than you, especially not in the free hand drawing sub genre! You quickly did rise high amongst those who belong to this category. Talent, creativity and the ability to grab the atmopshere is there, so you will be better and better. Keep up drawing! We may see the born of a new age Badia, Hines, Blackheart or even Zerosen...

I barely passed through the some kind of website slowdown, so it's time to be surprised at how much thematic content has degraded from this,
View attachment 1344535
(which was really inspiring),
to this... drawings.
So your point is, if an artist or creator isn't at the level of a Skating Jesus or Jucundus they shouldn't be posting their work here... even in their own thread? Am I correct?

I don't want to compete with anyone, and certainly not with great masters like SkatingJesus. I have always drawn for myself and now also for those who want to look at my fantasies. here are a thousand examples of better artists than me, and I'm not saying this out of modesty but because it's true. if someone spends a few minutes looking at my drawings it is an honor for me
And you sharing your art here is appreciated, at least by me and probably many others.

I respectfully disagree. Yes, there are more professional artist than you. No, there are NOT thousands examples of better artist than you, especially not in the free hand drawing sub genre! You quickly did rise high amongst those who belong to this category. Talent, creativity and the ability to grab the atmopshere is there, so you will be better and better. Keep up drawing! We may see the born of a new age Badia, Hines, Blackheart or even Zerosen...
Mandy is right. You have your own style and a niche to fill... that being cruel tortures depicted. I know another artist who does free hand drawing and was encouraged to keep at it. In the past year or so has really blossomed and improved quite a lot, so keep doing what you're doing and I promise you it will be enjoyed.

without detracting from the enthralling discussion but I repeat that I am a self-taught artist who has always drawn for his own personal pleasure. I don't consider myself good but I decided to publish some of my recent works because I have the opportunity here on the forum. I'm not looking for applause and if you like them I'm happy if you don't like them don't look (of course any comment is welcome) but I'm not in competition with great Masters or anyone. thanks for your advice, I will continue to post something from time to time

And you sharing your art here is appreciated, at least by me and probably many others.

Mandy is right. You have your own style and a niche to fill... that being cruel tortures depicted. I know another artist who does free hand drawing and was encouraged to keep at it. In the past year or so has really blossomed and improved quite a lot, so keep doing what you're doing and I promise you it will be enjoyed.
Thank you

“good morning witch, start a new day of torture”
What could be a nicer and more accommodating wake up call than the warming and playful lick of the naughty torch flames on her tits in the chilling air of the dim chamber after a few long days of neverending screams and pleading? And she knows another fun day awaits her!

What could be a nicer and more accommodating wake up call than the warming and playful lick of the naughty torch flames on her tits in the chilling air of the dim chamber after a few long days of neverending screams and pleading? And she knows another fun day awaits her!

Thanks for your comment

So your point is, if an artist or creator isn't at the level of a Skating Jesus or Jucundus they shouldn't be posting their work here... even in their own thread? Am I correct?
No, I just said that the thematic content has degraded and that's it. Sorry, but whatever the style is, these drawings look just primitive. And I perceive all these admirations as hypocrisy.
I do not want to demotivate the author.

Zerosen looks better. I would say - on style. Too rough but style. I see the volume, I see the depth of the image, the layers. Front, back, central figure and more.

But #maumau59 pictures are flat. Too flat. And grotesque.

No, I just said that the thematic content has degraded and that's it. Sorry, but whatever the style is, these drawings look just primitive. And I perceive all these admirations as hypocrisy.

Zerosen looks better. I would say - on style. Too rough but style. I see the volume, I see the depth of the image, the layers. Front, back, central figure and more.

surely you are right, but more than grotesque my drawing is "childish" but it only has to convey sensations it does not want to be realistic ... mine are only drawings it is not Art, I am self-taught who draws freehand, but some emotion - even extreme and well come- I believe my drawings and my victims convey them. I only want what I want, I don't imitate or emulate any other artist. I know and admire them all, I am me and I am different. but as you can see I don't shy away from criticism, I'll try to improve (for example I totally lack chiaroscuro, hence the lack of depth, but since they are fantasies, even the flat drawing gives the idea of atrocities without wanting to be forcibly realistic

I don't consider saying I like someone's work as being a hypocrite, as long as it's not in the context of it's technical merits. Having a public forum that openly encourages members to contribute their work then criticize it's quality, would be disingenuous at best. Fortunately that doesn't happen here at CF as far as I know.

But that is exactly what you're doing. Put yourself in her/his position and re-read your post. Not very encouraging.

You're judging technical quality, and you don't like the content. That's your preference, and that's fine. Don't look at it.

surely you are right, but more than grotesque my drawing is "childish" but it only has to convey sensations it does not want to be realistic ... mine are only drawings it is not Art, I am self-taught who draws freehand, but some emotion - even extreme and well come- I believe my drawings and my victims convey them. I only want what I want, I don't imitate or emulate any other artist. I know and admire them all, I am me and I am different. but as you can see I don't shy away from criticism, I'll try to improve (for example I totally lack chiaroscuro, hence the lack of depth, but since they are fantasies, even the flat drawing gives the idea of atrocities without wanting to be forcibly realistic
I think the best way to get better is through deliberate practice. This is why my messages, however critical, are very encouraging. Even now, there are many aspects of your art that you have shown a deal of development in; the screaming expressions, especially. And don't sell yourself short, your drawings are art. I hope to see more from you!

I think the best way to get better is through deliberate practice. This is why my messages, however critical, are very encouraging. Even now, there are many aspects of your art that you have shown a deal of development in; the screaming expressions, especially. And don't sell yourself short, your drawings are art. I hope to see more from you!
I agree with mp5stab, so keep up at it. :)

Back
Top Bottom