My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
THE CANDLE TORMENT

“How long does a candle last? How long does it take to burn completely? What are you saying?" and while the executioner spoke to her like this, Isotta was forced to see and hear her cousin Isabella undergo the torture of the candle... Hanging atrociously only by her thumbs and with her legs wide open, her toes tied, her pussy of Isabella burned slowly on a candle lit beneath her. The torture consisted of consuming the candle completely. Evidently at first the candle had immediately burned the tender flesh of Isabella's sex, but even as it was consumed it continued to burn the parts that had already burned. The candle was kept away from living flesh, but the heat was still strong and intense, and above all the torture was very long, also increased by the horrible position and the ropes that tied only the thumbs and big toes. Isabella screamed continuously for a long, long time. Isotta was terrified because they had promised her that one day she too would suffer that horrendous torture...

Attachments

• IMG_0072.jpeg
    IMG_0072.jpeg
    500.5 KB · Views: 312
What a cruel punishment... How long lasted the torture... Many times were hot irons and tongs applied... Did poor Isabella faint?
The punishment lasted a couple of hours and was very intense. The executioner, however, did not want to exaggerate, Isabella's flesh must not be full of scars, so he rested the red hot iron or the tongs for a few seconds, then rested it on other sensitive points. All this generated pain and terror in the victim, and prevented her from fainting. But the burns were never deep. But Isabella learned her lesson…

Last edited:
NAILED

Isabella was forced to kneel before a rough, small wooden table. Under the table there was a metal plate full of nails, on which the condemned woman was kneeling. She was tied up with her arms wide open, as if she had to embrace all the pain she was enduring. Her tits were placed on the table and to her horror Isabella saw what the executioner was preparing for her... Her tits were nailed to the table with long, large nails, piercing the soft, sensitive flesh around her nipples. Then her nipples were nailed too. To humiliate her even more she had to satisfy the man who tortured her by sucking his cock. Immobilized and pierced by nails, Isabella thought she was going crazy...
Very good! :ARMS1: I really should make such a work with breast nailing myself.

SLOWLY BURNED

After endless torture and rape, one day Isabella rebelled against her torturer who wanted to sodomize her again. She rebelled and slapped him, screaming at him to leave her alone. The executioner did not expect such a reaction. He laughed at her and of course punished her as he deserved. Weeping Isabella was tied to the torture pole and forced to sit on a triangular metal support full of nails that served as a seat. The whole weight of her body rested on her tender and delicate pussy, forced to stay on that painful rod. Then the executioner brought a brazier in front of her and lit it, inserting irons and tongs into it. After a while, in front of the terrified Isabella, her instruments were red-hot, and shone in the dim light of the torture room. The woman screamed and begged not to do it, that she was willing to do anything, she was terrified of being burned… But the executioner had already decided that she Isabella should be punished harshly. He didn't want to ruin the woman's flesh so he only rested the irons and tongs for a few moments, just long enough for her to feel the pain and smell her burnt flesh. She was touched by the hot irons in sensitive places such as boobs and nipples, stomach and thighs. It was a long torture, and Isabella suffered a lot of pain and fear. When her body was full of red marks the executioner finally left her in peace. The next day I sodomize her, making her anus bleed...
Ooohhh! And this is even better in my opinion!

Very good! :ARMS1: I really should make such a work with breast nailing myself.
in my drawings there is a lot of Japanese BDSM of which I am an admirer, nailing the tits for example, or sewing body parts together... in short they are not really my inventions but I adapt them to the situations! Thanks Pino

SOME FRESH AIR

Beatrice, the Regent, in her infinite goodness decided to grant Isotta an exit from the dungeons. That she could see the sun again, feel the air, at least for once. Of course this was torture too. Isotta, in disbelief, found herself naked and in chains walking in the Castle gardens. Her sister watched her - unseen - from a window. It was a very hot day and the sun burned the girl's eyes and skin. Her executioner accompanied her to what was the real reason for that exit: a large cross with “little whore” written on it in Latin so that the reason for the punishment was clear. Terrified Isotta was tied to the cross, sitting on a triangular support that penetrated painfully into her pussy. She was crucified all the hottest and most sultry hours of that day, while her executioner occasionally whipped her on her sweat-soaked body. The garden was opened to the public and anyone could admire the torture of young Isotta. She was never given water. At sunset she, semi-conscious, was taken back to the dungeons, after twelve hours spent tied and whipped on the cross. Beatrice was satisfied.
Girls need to be in fresh air more often. :) This makes them more beautiful.

BREAKFAST FOR ISOTTA

That morning Isotta was sore from the torture she had suffered the day before and she rebelled when the executioner who had gone to the cell to wake her up tried to stick his cock in her mouth. She spat and told her tormentor “NO! NO! Leave me alone!!" she told him. But she would have regretted it... After a while the torturer returned with a spoon in his hand and dragging Isabella, who chained her in the cell together with Isotta. Then he said to Isotta: "don't do you like my cock? maybe you prefer to feel something else in your mouth..." and laughing she ordered Isabella to defecate. The poor girl made an effort and did what she had been ordered, there in front of her cousin who was looking at her with disgust... she had already understood who was the recipient of the shit that came out of Isabella's anus. Slowly the executioner collected the shit with the wooden spoon and then showed it first to Isotta, then made her smell it and then made her eat it, under Isabella's gaze. Isotta he would never again refuse to suck his tormentors' cock, he had learned his lesson...

Attachments

• IMG_0082.jpeg
    IMG_0082.jpeg
    337.6 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
LUCREZIA THE NEW ARRIVAL

Beatrice, the terrible Regent, Isotta’s sister and Isabella's cousin, one day decided that she had to make the two condemned women suffer new torments, certainly by now accustomed and bored to the usual tortures. Thus she had a woman, whose reputation for cruelty had surpassed Kingdoms and Nations, contacted and brought to her Castle. This woman's name was Lucrezia, legend has it that she had commanded a pirate ship, and surely she had lost her left eye, now covered by an eye patch. She was a not very young woman, with a cruel look and a smile on her lips. And she loved being a torturer of women. Another legend tells that she tortured continuously, it was said that she tortured a thief girl continuously for 42 hours without ever interrupting the torments, and that the poor girl died only because she was deprived of sleep, food and water. In short, she is a very cruel woman. Beatrice explained to Lucrezia that in her prison there were two women condemned to be tortured eternally, but that she believed that the two executioners in charge of them were now boring. He paid a considerable sum to Lucrezia and she said: "My Queen, those two women will every minute regret having been born… I will make them suffer but I will not kill them, as you wish, and the next day I will begin by torturing them again." Beatrice she claps her hands happily and orders to accompany Lucrezia to meet her victims...

Attachments

• IMG_0097.jpeg
    IMG_0097.jpeg
    481.6 KB · Views: 192
Last edited by a moderator:
LUCREZIA THE NEW ARRIVAL

Beatrice, the terrible Regent, Isotta’s sister and Isabella's cousin, one day decided that she had to make the two condemned women suffer new torments, certainly by now accustomed and bored to the usual tortures. Thus she had a woman, whose reputation for cruelty had surpassed Kingdoms and Nations, contacted and brought to her Castle. This woman's name was Lucrezia, legend has it that she had commanded a pirate ship, and surely she had lost her right eye, now covered by an eye patch. She was a not very young woman, with a cruel look and a smile on her lips. And she loved being a torturer of women. Another legend tells that she tortured continuously, it was said that she tortured a thief girl continuously for 42 hours without ever interrupting the torments, and that the poor girl died only because she was deprived of sleep, food and water. In short, she is a very cruel woman. Beatrice explained to Lucrezia that in her prison there were two women condemned to be tortured eternally, but that she believed that the two executioners in charge of them were now boring. He paid a considerable sum to Lucrezia and she said: "My Queen, those two women will every minute regret having been born… I will make them suffer but I will not kill them, as you wish, and the next day I will begin by torturing them again." Beatrice she claps her hands happily and orders to accompany Lucrezia to meet her victims...
Nice twist of the plot... Poor Isabella and Isotta...

THE PRESENTATION

“What beautiful girls…” said Lucrezia, passing her tongue over her lips. She saw the two women condemned to endless torture for the first time and the legend of their beauty was therefore true. And Lucrezia loved to inflict pain on beautiful girls... “My name is Lucrezia, but for you two I will always and only be the Mistress. I and my collaborators who you already know - and he indicated the two executioners - will torture you continuously, day after day until you die, without ever giving you a moment of peace, because this is your condemnation” and looking at the two terrified women he added “ you know that I really like women, and two beauties like you are perfect for my pleasure of causing pain and humiliation… let’s start immediately, the Mistress orders that each of you receives 50 lashes!” …the hell of torture experienced up to that moment was becoming even darker and deeper for Isabella and Isotta….

Attachments

• IMG_0102.jpeg
    IMG_0102.jpeg
    430 KB · Views: 179
CRUELTY

“You're Isotta the whore, aren't you?” Lucrezia asked the poor girl tied on the torture table. Isotta looked at her and nodded. “Your sister explained to me that you are here in prison because you are a little slut who likes sex… and you have to suffer because you are a slave of the Devil…” and while he was talking to her he inserted a long needle into her clitoris, making her scream atrociously in unexpected pain "If you are a little slut like your sister says then you will know that we women have a very nice little thing here between our thighs, but surely you know that" and he inserted another one into the clit, deeper and more slowly while Isolt screamed like a beast mortally wounded "you will have touched your pussy many times, and you will have discovered that in addition to the hole where men insert their dicks there is also a point, in the upper part, extremely sensitive and pleasant to the touch" - at that time it was not known the functioning of the clitoris - "here, today I will make you feel how pleasant it is to prick that point... many, many times" and he pierced her clitoris again with another needle. Isotta was tortured with needles in her clitoris and pussy for an entire afternoon (her cousin was whipped all over her body and raped by the executioners) and she knew for the first time Lucretia's cruelty...

Attachments

• IMG_0104.jpeg
    IMG_0104.jpeg
    401 KB · Views: 207
DO YOU LIKE THIS PAIN?

It was clear that Isabella was not a lucky woman, she had suffered terrible things for years, forgotten in the dungeons of the Castle. But that her situation could get worse seemed incredible and yet she was like that. Lucrezia attacked her two victims with cruelty and without haste, and with a lot of imagination. One day Isabella was tied in the “strappado” position, straddling a thick jute rope tied between two poles, with the rope cutting into her pussy. A large and very heavy iron ball was added to the ankles. Her breasts were tightened at the base with ropes and her nipples pierced with hooks, and fixed high. Finally Lucrezia passed the flame of a candle under her breasts which burned her delicate skin, while another executioner with a sort of trident tormented her buttocks. There was not a single part of Isabella's body that did not suffer the torment. And while she observed her, still with her mocking smile, Lucrezia asked her “do you like this pain, whore? it's just the beginning..." Isabella prayed to die, as always, but unfortunately for her she survived...

Attachments

• IMG_0107.jpeg
    IMG_0107.jpeg
    372.4 KB · Views: 180
ISOTTA’S HELL

Lucrezia's imagination was truly artistic when she had to invent new tortures. And Isotta was also part of these fantasies... she was tied to the ceiling of the torture room, not standing but parallel to the floor. She was tied by her big toe, by her belly and by the collar that she had around her neck. Her other leg was tightly tied to itself with very heavy metal balls hanging from it, and her anus was totally open to any torment. But it wasn't enough for Lucrezia: she had sewn Isotta’s pussy with a strong thread, with the same thread she had sewn the girl's tits together and finally she had inserted three large hooks into the nipples and clitoris of the girl, who was now forced into a horrendous position full of pain. However, it was still not enough: with a large pole full of nails Lucrezia sodomized poor Isotta, while an executioner beat her foot where her big toe supported the weight of her body. Isotta fainted five times and each time she was revived to continue the torture. “How beautiful you are, little slut, if you could see yourself with my eyes… but maybe you're too busy suffering, aren't you?” Lucrezia said mockingly. Screams and tears were not lacking in that hell of torment...

Attachments

• IMG_0109.jpeg
    IMG_0109.jpeg
    299.1 KB · Views: 176
DO YOU LIKE THIS PAIN?

It was clear that Isabella was not a lucky woman, she had suffered terrible things for years, forgotten in the dungeons of the Castle. But that her situation could get worse seemed incredible and yet she was like that. Lucrezia attacked her two victims with cruelty and without haste, and with a lot of imagination. One day Isabella was tied in the “strappado” position, straddling a thick jute rope tied between two poles, with the rope cutting into her pussy. A large and very heavy iron ball was added to the ankles. Her breasts were tightened at the base with ropes and her nipples pierced with hooks, and fixed high. Finally Lucrezia passed the flame of a candle under her breasts which burned her delicate skin, while another executioner with a sort of trident tormented her buttocks. There was not a single part of Isabella's body that did not suffer the torment. And while she observed her, still with her mocking smile, Lucrezia asked her “do you like this pain, whore? it's just the beginning..." Isabella prayed to die, as always, but unfortunately for her she survived...
I love this one especially. I'm enjoying your work verry much. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom