My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
The spiked weights hanging at her breasts are very nice. I'll remember that one!
OK thanks!!
What I tell in "TODAY I WILL SEW YOUR MEAT" obviously apart from the fantasy about pirates, extracted eyes and similar things, instead is taken from a Japanese Mistress, performer of many videos, named Tsukihana, well known in the Japanese BDSM scene. It is she who inspires the figure of Akame that Lucrezia talks about, because this actress - who tortures exclusively young women - fills her victims with pins, sews them, uses spiders, scorpions and snakes, forces them to vomit, whips them bloody, and similar things. She loves to lick the blood of her tortured girls… always with a smile on her mouth, impassive to the suffering she causes. Indeed, the character of Lucrezia is also inspired by her, even if she is not Chinese. Great!

Last edited:
LUCREZIA'S TECHNIQUES

The years of prison, the deprivations, the humiliations and the tortures had not made Isabella uglier. She is dirty, tired, always scared, but still a beautiful young woman. Not even her flesh, so tormented, apart from a few small scars or bruises, had aged, it was still the flesh of a young woman. For this reason Lucrezia preferred to torture Isabella, because he saw in her a woman and not a little girl like Isotta still was. When Lucrezia decided to demonstrate to Isabella the Chinese torture techniques she learned from Akame, she did so with great care and extreme cruelty. Isabella was full of needles and pins in all parts of her body, especially the most intimate and painful parts of her. Lucrezia closed Isabella's mouth with a needle and thread, then sewed up the lids of one of her eyes, leaving the other open so Isabella could see what she was slowly doing to her. Isabella screamed in pain and fear as her needles pierced her skin and flesh and her needle and thread sewed parts of her body together. Of course her pussy was sewn up too. Her nipples were pushed inside her breast and then sewn shut. The stitching of her anus and then her buttocks was extremely painful. She had needles stuck under all of her nails and her arms and legs were sewn together. Her navel was adorned with pins, and her second eye was stitched last. Then, once the humiliating torture work was finished, Lucrezia told Isabella, now rendered mute and blind, that she had to remove all those annoying pins... and Lucrezia whipped Isabella for a long time all over her body. Lucrezia left the parts of her sewn like this for two days, before cutting the threads... Isabella was crazy with terror, as well as with pain.

Attachments

• IMG_0183.jpeg
    IMG_0183.jpeg
    491.8 KB · Views: 340
BRUTAL CANING

After several days in which Isotta had been left relatively in peace (she had had to satisfy the two executioners several times with her own mouth, but she had not been tortured), Lucrezia returned to visit her. Sure she liked the little girl, but her job required her to be punished harshly. She had her chained with her arms and legs wide open, of course he didn't forget to have her impaled ("so you won't feel too alone, little whore") forcing her to stand on tiptoe, and he tormented her pussy and passed a rough rope into her sex. Then to finish that preliminary work she hung weights full of nails-with hooks-from Isotta’s plump pussy lips. Isotta suffered a lot from her and had shouted at her a lot because of the pole and her weights. But in reality the torture had yet to begin: Lucrezia grabbed a wooden cane and forcefully beat Isotta all over her body. That day two canes broke hitting Isotta’s flesh, in particular her splendid tits. The girl fainted but obviously she was revived to continue the torture. By the end of the day Isotta’s whole body was full of red marks and droplets of her blood were coming down from her tits (and her tormented anus)... it was a bad day for Isotta…

Attachments

• IMG_0192.jpeg
    IMG_0192.jpeg
    417.7 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
ON THE TORTURE TABLE

It took Isabella a week to heal from all those little wounds caused by the pins, needle and thread, but she recovered. She was psychologically destroyed, having had her mouth and eyes closed had driven her crazy, more than anything else about her. However she recovered. Just in time to be tied up on the torture table and suffer more... Before her, however, Lucrezia wanted Isabella to wear a metal belt that also covered her pussy. This belt was internally filled with long nails, so much so that the victim suffered excruciatingly. Then she was pulled by the wrists and ankles and kept tied on the table by the two executioners, who armed with hot pincers tortured her for a long time, with particular care and attention to the nipples... Isabella screamed at the top of her lungs as she smelled the smell in the air of his flesh burning, slowly...

Attachments

• IMG_0194.jpeg
    IMG_0194.jpeg
    450.4 KB · Views: 261
OK thanks!!
What I tell in "TODAY I WILL SEW YOUR MEAT" obviously apart from the fantasy about pirates, extracted eyes and similar things, instead is taken from a Japanese Mistress, performer of many videos, named Tsukihana, well known in the Japanese BDSM scene. It is she who inspires the figure of Akame that Lucrezia talks about, because this actress - who tortures exclusively young women - fills her victims with pins, sews them, uses spiders, scorpions and snakes, forces them to vomit, whips them bloody, and similar things. She loves to lick the blood of her tortured girls… always with a smile on her mouth, impassive to the suffering she causes. Indeed, the character of Lucrezia is also inspired by her, even if she is not Chinese. Great!
Wow! After a little downloading I understand this is inspiring!

LUCREZIA'S TECHNIQUES

The years of prison, the deprivations, the humiliations and the tortures had not made Isabella uglier. She is dirty, tired, always scared, but still a beautiful young woman. Not even her flesh, so tormented, apart from a few small scars or bruises, had aged, it was still the flesh of a young woman. For this reason Lucrezia preferred to torture Isabella, because he saw in her a woman and not a little girl like Isotta still was. When Lucrezia decided to demonstrate to Isabella the Chinese torture techniques she learned from Akame, she did so with great care and extreme cruelty. Isabella was full of needles and pins in all parts of her body, especially the most intimate and painful parts of her. Lucrezia closed Isabella's mouth with a needle and thread, then sewed up the lids of one of her eyes, leaving the other open so Isabella could see what she was slowly doing to her. Isabella screamed in pain and fear as her needles pierced her skin and flesh and her needle and thread sewed parts of her body together. Of course her pussy was sewn up too. Her nipples were pushed inside her breast and then sewn shut. The stitching of her anus and then her buttocks was extremely painful. She had needles stuck under all of her nails and her arms and legs were sewn together. Her navel was adorned with pins, and her second eye was stitched last. Then, once the humiliating torture work was finished, Lucrezia told Isabella, now rendered mute and blind, that she had to remove all those annoying pins... and Lucrezia whipped Isabella for a long time all over her body. Lucrezia left the parts of her sewn like this for two days, before cutting the threads... Isabella was crazy with terror, as well as with pain.
Very good! I guess with these amount of spikes in her skin, it has become quite a bloody mess.

Wow! After a little downloading I understand this is inspiring!
https://motherless.com/G7FEE4D9/AB3EE62

In the second part of this Japanese bdsm video, in the “torture chair” part she does some wonderful and terrible things on a poor girl… but there are plenty of those out there. Among other things, she is a beautiful woman, easily identifiable by the tattoo of bat (or vampire) wings on her back. This strange world fascinates me a little... it certainly intrigues me

IMPALE HER!
(short story of Letitia, warrior in the Crusades)

Perhaps not everyone knows that women warriors really existed even in ancient times (today there are women soldiers in several armies). In the Middle Ages, for example, there were women who fought in the Crusades on opposite sides, with cruelty and courage, like and perhaps more than men. And they weren't even few if Pope Clement III issued a bull in 1189 that prohibited women from wearing men's clothing and fighting. One of these fighters - in male clothing - was Letitia, a warrior virgin who fought and killed the Turks in the name of the Cross. And as often happened, not everything went smoothly. Letitia fell into an ambush with other knights (men) and unfortunately she was captured by the Turks, while her companions were exterminated. When her enemies, undressing her, realized that they had a Christian girl in their hands, their prisoner, they were delighted: they would have tortured her to death according to their customs. The Turks were famous for their tortures and Letitia was sentenced to the worst of all: impalement. She was taken to a clearing by several men who took care to keep her busy (she lost her virginity shortly before the torture due to the numerous rapes of her tormentors), she was brutally whipped all over her body and then she was tied to a bench with legs wide open. An executioner held her head high so she could see the horror of her torture. She was impaled by a large sharp pole inserted into her pussy, then the pole was placed vertically inserted into a pre-prepared hole in the ground. His pole slowly penetrated her, breaking through her uterus and crossing her naked body. The executioners knew how to do their job well so the pole came out of the girl's shoulder but without injuring vital organs. Letitia died slowly from the haemorrhage, but not before having suffered further lashes and burns from red-hot irons all over her body. The virgin warrior girl died in an atrocious way…

Attachments

• IMG_0223.jpeg
    IMG_0223.jpeg
    443.7 KB · Views: 231
https://motherless.com/G7FEE4D9/AB3EE62

In the second part of this Japanese bdsm video, in the “torture chair” part she does some wonderful and terrible things on a poor girl… but there are plenty of those out there. Among other things, she is a beautiful woman, easily identifiable by the tattoo of bat (or vampire) wings on her back. This strange world fascinates me a little... it certainly intrigues me
This one is superb! Even the large leather belt around her belly looks fantastic.

IMPALE HER!
(short story of Letitia, warrior in the Crusades)

Perhaps not everyone knows that women warriors really existed even in ancient times (today there are women soldiers in several armies). In the Middle Ages, for example, there were women who fought in the Crusades on opposite sides, with cruelty and courage, like and perhaps more than men. And they weren't even few if Pope Clement III issued a bull in 1189 that prohibited women from wearing men's clothing and fighting. One of these fighters - in male clothing - was Letitia, a warrior virgin who fought and killed the Turks in the name of the Cross. And as often happened, not everything went smoothly. Letitia fell into an ambush with other knights (men) and unfortunately she was captured by the Turks, while her companions were exterminated. When her enemies, undressing her, realized that they had a Christian girl in their hands, their prisoner, they were delighted: they would have tortured her to death according to their customs. The Turks were famous for their tortures and Letitia was sentenced to the worst of all: impalement. She was taken to a clearing by several men who took care to keep her busy (she lost her virginity shortly before the torture due to the numerous rapes of her tormentors), she was brutally whipped all over her body and then she was tied to a bench with legs wide open. An executioner held her head high so she could see the horror of her torture. She was impaled by a large sharp pole inserted into her pussy, then the pole was placed vertically inserted into a pre-prepared hole in the ground. His pole slowly penetrated her, breaking through her uterus and crossing her naked body. The executioners knew how to do their job well so the pole came out of the girl's shoulder but without injuring vital organs. Letitia died slowly from the haemorrhage, but not before having suffered further lashes and burns from red-hot irons all over her body. The virgin warrior girl died in an atrocious way…
Lovely artwork and a beautiful story. Thank you again, Maumau!

of course thank you! Letitia's story is -unfortunately- invented, the fact that there were female warriors in the crusades (both Christian and Muslim) who fought is true
I didn't knew that. But it is indeed an interesting starting point for a good - cruel - story. And a nice alternative for those witch torture stories. Nothing wrong with these, of course... :sisi1

LETITIA’S SCREAMS
(I decided that it would be interesting to follow the execution of the young Letitia by the Turks)

The poor girl's pussy was slowly penetrated by the pole that the tormentor inserted into her. Having reached the maximum physically possible depth of her vagina (you can imagine with what pain, while she was kept immobilized by the other tormentors on her bench) the impaler begins to break through the young woman's uterus by hitting the pole with a wooden club. Then, while she cried and screamed in despair, she was lifted from her bench-lifted bodily by her-her executioners and the pole with her stuck on top of her was fixed in her hole ready to receive her. The penetration would have been long and atrocious, accompanied by the burns of the red-hot irons and the lashes of the large whip. Perhaps in those moments when she suffered atrociously, Letitia regretted having left, as a little girl, to fight in the Holy Land... or perhaps she felt like a martyr of Christianity... however it was, her entire body was torn apart and her screams of pain could be heard from far away

Attachments

• IMG_0231.jpeg
    IMG_0231.jpeg
    423.1 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
LETITIA TAKEN TO THE TORTURE

And so that would have been her fate: to die impaled by the Turks at eighteen, in that desert area of the Holy Land under the scorching sun. She was half naked (she was wearing a dirty rag that had been placed on her after the rapes suffered by her) she now walked with her ankles chained and her wrists tied behind her back while she was whipped bloody by her executioners. She saw the impaler from afar, a large man who was waiting for her. The pole was already ready, large and pointed, and nearby there was a bench with another structure resting on it which would be used to chain her hands and neck, of course her feet would be chained to the pole in her pussy, to prevent her from moving. Beside her, the embers of a lit brazier were smoking, full of metal irons that they would use on her. Letitia was strong but the test that awaited her was horrible... and she knew it well

Attachments

• IMG_0232.jpeg
    IMG_0232.jpeg
    363.5 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
NO MERCY FOR LETITIA UNTIL DEATH

The impaler carefully observed poor Letitia's movements, because to prolong that obscene, humiliating and cruel torture as much as possible he had to correct the inclination of the angle of entry and penetration of the pole. So every now and then he moved her and forced that poor body into atrocious movements. Having penetrated the pussy and broken through the uterus, the pole had to proceed in an inclined manner otherwise it would have reached vital organs and the condemned woman would have died too soon. And then she also had to suffer whips and hot irons, she couldn't die immediately. Letitia, immersed in her hell of horror and pain, felt only the slow advance of the large pole inside her body, while the red-hot irons burned her delicate parts and the whip tormented her relentlessly. She screamed for hours under the amused eyes of the impaler and his assistants, until the tip of the pole appeared between her shoulder and her neck. Letitia was still alive, she was bleeding out but still breathing. Unfortunately for her she was dying but she was still alive and conscious

Attachments

• IMG_0235.jpeg
    IMG_0235.jpeg
    495.8 KB · Views: 177
LETITIA TAKEN TO THE TORTURE

And so that would have been her fate: to die impaled by the Turks at eighteen, in that desert area of the Holy Land under the scorching sun. She was half naked (she was wearing a dirty rag that had been placed on her after the rapes suffered by her) she now walked with her ankles chained and her wrists tied behind her back while she was whipped bloody by her executioners. She saw the impaler from afar, a large man who was waiting for her. The pole was already ready, large and pointed, and nearby there was a bench with another structure resting on it which would be used to chain her hands and neck, of course her feet would be chained to the pole in her pussy, to prevent her from moving. Beside her, the embers of a lit brazier were smoking, full of metal irons that they would use on her. Letitia was strong but the test that awaited her was horrible... and she knew it well
Beau-ti-ful!! One of my favorites is a girl on her way to whatever they are going to do to her - like your fantastic drawing. How she steps forward, her right heel lifted already... A very nice detail! In my photo collection I've got a separate section for 'On her way'. I really should use this more often I realize if I watch your art.

Beau-ti-ful!! One of my favorites is a girl on her way to whatever they are going to do to her - like your fantastic drawing. How she steps forward, her right heel lifted already... A very nice detail! In my photo collection I've got a separate section for 'On her way'. I really should use this more often I realize if I watch your art.
I also share this fantasy. The girl who goes - consciously or not - towards her own torment, towards the execution of her own sentence is particularly exciting. She knows that she will be tortured and the terror of what will be done to her is itself torture

Back
Top Bottom