My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
I also share this fantasy. The girl who goes - consciously or not - towards her own torment, towards the execution of her own sentence is particularly exciting. She knows that she will be tortured and the terror of what will be done to her is itself torture
I couldn't 've said it better! :clap2:

RAPED BEFORE IMPALEMENT

As soon as Letitia was captured, her clothes were torn and, much to the surprise of the Turkish soldiers, the form of a girl appeared beneath her Crusader Knight armor. The party was guaranteed: first they would rape her in every way and all together, then they would hand her over to the executioner and his assistants to have her impaled. “NO! NO! Please, I’m a virgin...” Letizia shouted in her language which the Turks did not understand... but which they would not have been interested in even if they had understood it. Letitia was raped in the mouth, deflowered in her tight pussy and anus... The girl experienced her first sex in the worst way possible and shortly before dying. Dripping with the soldiers’ sperm, once the rapes were finished, a dirty rag was placed around her waist that barely covered her pussy and ass. Letitia was shackled at the ankles and tied with her arms behind her back and led to the site of her execution. The impaler had already prepared the pole for her…. and the whip… and red-hot irons…

Attachments

• IMG_0237.jpeg
    IMG_0237.jpeg
    410.5 KB · Views: 372
THE TORMENT OF WEIGHTS

Every day Lucrezia tried to find new torments for her victims. She didn't want them to be bored, especially Isabella. One day she had her tied suspended from the ground, in a X position with her back parallel to the floor. The chains were tightened, so that the tortured woman could not move in any way. Then with the help of an executioner (while the other tormented Isotta in her cell by sodomizing her bloody) one by one they placed large weights on Isabella's belly. Each ball weighed about 50 pounds so it was a big weight. One after the other, three of these iron balls were loaded onto Isabella's belly, with the immediate effect of tearing apart her limbs which were being pulled atrociously due to the added weight, making her vomit because her stomach was horribly crushed and making her piss on herself because the bladder was also crushed. The torture was humiliating and painful. Large patches of vomit were visible on the ground, while more balls were being prepared. “There's no more room on your slutty belly, now I'm going to crush your tits…” and while Isabella was struggling to breathe she started to put more weights on her tits. Lucrezia was not satisfied with such horror, meanwhile she tormented the poor woman's anus with torture instruments. Shortly afterwards her weights were removed (Isabella was suffocating) but then they were put back on... and this atrocious game lasted for several hours. Obviously Isabella fainted several times but that didn't stop the torture….

Attachments

• IMG_0240.jpeg
    IMG_0240.jpeg
    389.2 KB · Views: 271
THE TORMENT OF WEIGHTS

Every day Lucrezia tried to find new torments for her victims. She didn't want them to be bored, especially Isabella. One day she had her tied suspended from the ground, in a X position with her back parallel to the floor. The chains were tightened, so that the tortured woman could not move in any way. Then with the help of an executioner (while the other tormented Isotta in her cell by sodomizing her bloody) one by one they placed large weights on Isabella's belly. Each ball weighed about 50 pounds so it was a big weight. One after the other, three of these iron balls were loaded onto Isabella's belly, with the immediate effect of tearing apart her limbs which were being pulled atrociously due to the added weight, making her vomit because her stomach was horribly crushed and making her piss on herself because the bladder was also crushed. The torture was humiliating and painful. Large patches of vomit were visible on the ground, while more balls were being prepared. “There's no more room on your slutty belly, now I'm going to crush your tits…” and while Isabella was struggling to breathe she started to put more weights on her tits. Lucrezia was not satisfied with such horror, meanwhile she tormented the poor woman's anus with torture instruments. Shortly afterwards her weights were removed (Isabella was suffocating) but then they were put back on... and this atrocious game lasted for several hours. Obviously Isabella fainted several times but that didn't stop the torture….
Ohooh, you did it again, Maumau. Let's say, it's going to be difficult not to think about this story and your artwork during the rest of the day...

Ohooh, you did it again, Maumau. Let's say, it's going to be difficult not to think about this story and your artwork during the rest of the day...
Thanks! …I don't always succeed but I would always like to convey surprising situations in my drawings…

CANING ON TITS

"NO! NO! ….enough for pity…. my breasts are burning…. stop, you hurt me too much..." Isotta was tied by the thumbs with her toes touching the cold stone floor. A rope bisected her pussy, thrusting deeper and deeper with each movement she made. And then she had her tits tied together tightly with rough ropes. On her poor tied tits Lucrezia and an executioner were using sticks to flagellate her, one tit each. Isotta’s breasts were now almost blue, full of marks and swollen with blood. Her nipples were particularly affected by the sticks, to give her the maximum possible torment. “Are you in so much pain, poor little slut?” Lucrezia mocked her, continuing to hit her slowly and precisely "You'll see that you'll get over it later, you'll have to lick my pussy for hours... and if you don't satisfy me I'll go back to whipping your beautiful little tits"…

Attachments

• IMG_0253.jpeg
    IMG_0253.jpeg
    402.2 KB · Views: 247
ARE YOU SITTING COMFORTABLY?

“Are you sitting comfortably, whore?” Lucrezia asked Isabella. Isabella had been forced to sit on the "nail chair", a metal chair full of long nails that penetrated her flesh, making her suffer excruciatingly. The chair was equipped with a metal pole full of nails which was inserted into the tortured woman's anus. The chair was hollow and inside it the executioners could place a brazier or light a fire like in a fireplace, so that the entire iron chair became red-hot. Naturally, Isabella was not spared this torture. The tortured woman screamed and pleaded but as always there was no mercy for her. Indeed, Lucrezia began to use hot irons to give her more pain. "Then if you're sitting comfortably we can spend a few fun hours together, like old friends..." Lucrezia whispered cruelly to Isabella, burning her tit... it was a long afternoon for the two women... a torturer woman and a tortured woman … two women who are old friends…

Attachments

• IMG_0259.jpeg
    IMG_0259.jpeg
    509.9 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:

“Are you sitting comfortably, whore?” Lucrezia asked Isabella. Isabella had been forced to sit on the "nail chair", a metal chair full of long nails that penetrated her flesh, making her suffer excruciatingly. The chair was equipped with a metal pole full of nails which was inserted into the tortured woman's anus. The chair was hollow and inside it the executioners could place a brazier or light a fire like in a fireplace, so that the entire iron chair became red-hot. Naturally, Isabella was not spared this torture. The tortured woman screamed and pleaded but as always there was no mercy for her. Indeed, Lucrezia began to use hot irons to give her more pain. "Then if you're sitting comfortably we can spend a few fun hours together, like old friends..." Lucrezia whispered cruelly to Isabella, burning her tit... it was a long afternoon for the two women... a torturer woman and a tortured woman … two women who are old friends…
Once again congratulations on your work!!! It shows that you are improving in your sadistic and exquisite drawings.
In my opinion, this drawing best represents the story of torture in the cruel execution of Countess Beatriz (from the story "The Devil's Cross" by Sifax).
I hope in the future you will be encouraged to illustrate his story, with every detail of his torments and his execution on the wheel. It would be an erasure in my eyes.
Once again congratulations for your excellent work.
Greetings from Mexico.

Very good!I'm working on a series with Gwen on the chair, so thank you for the inspiration, Maumau!
:)

Once again congratulations on your work!!! It shows that you are improving in your sadistic and exquisite drawings.
In my opinion, this drawing best represents the story of torture in the cruel execution of Countess Beatriz (from the story "The Devil's Cross" by Sifax).
I hope in the future you will be encouraged to illustrate his story, with every detail of his torments and his execution on the wheel. It would be an erasure in my eyes.
Once again congratulations for your excellent work.
Greetings from Mexico.
thank you very much! HI

TITS PAIN

Forced to stand on the tips of her toes, tied by her hair, Isotta was suffering the torment of the slow crushing of her soft tits between two nailed boards. The instrument was very simple and terrible: two wooden planks, internally filled with nails, held together by two screws that could be tightened at the executioner's pleasure, were worn like a sort of horrible bra on the tortured woman's breasts. Some chains held the two boards fixed, which were slowly tightened together and Isotta’s breasts were crushed and pierced by the nails. To this already painful torture could be added (and so it was for Isotta) the penetration of large pins into her nipples. Lucrezia whispered in the ears of Isotta who moaned softly "your poor tits... what pain must you be feeling, right, little one?... I like torturing you so much, little slut that I will leave you like this until tomorrow morning, hanging by your hair and with your tits crushed, and you will stay all night astride the Judas Cradle which as you can see is already ready for your little ass... but first you will also receive a good dose of whippings" Lucrezia was sexually excited by torturing Isotta, and while she whipped her - and the girl screamed at the top of her lungs in all her suffering - she had an incredible orgasm...

Attachments

• IMG_0268.jpeg
    IMG_0268.jpeg
    419.8 KB · Views: 208
THE HORRIBLE NIGHT OF ISOTTA

Isotta was whipped for a long time, then her legs were untied and the Judas Cradle was placed under her ass and she was made to sit. Her ass was again atrociously violated by the tip of the instrument. Then she was tied with her legs to the hooks of the horrible pyramid planted inside her, to her waist they tied a collar with a chain tied to her ceiling. She was still tied by her hair, and her head couldn't move, just as her tits were squeezed even more between the nail-filled boards and her pussy was pierced with a big rough rope . Lucrezia lit a candle and placed it on a candelabra next to Isotta. “Goodnight little whore… sleep well….” and she sneered and walked away while Isolde shouted “NO! NO! you can't leave me like this until tomorrow…. I'm going crazy… please… please…. HAVE MERCY!!” useless and senseless words... that was a horrible night for Isotta

Attachments

• IMG_0270.jpeg
    IMG_0270.jpeg
    546.9 KB · Views: 207
SLOWLY STRANGLED

Isabella was taken to the "strangulation chair", her collar was removed and she was forced to sit in that cold metal chair. Her hands were chained to the sides of the chair and her feet to the base of it. A metal circle was secured around her belly and one around her neck. She was so totally immobilized. Lucrezia stood in front of her and began to penetrate her pussy with a large iron stake for humiliate her. Behind Isabella, an executioner began to use the iron bar that was connected to the ring that had been passed around the tortured woman's neck, under her chin. The ring was made to be tightened or loosened at the executioner's pleasure, so the victim suffered slow strangulation, for hours, which could culminate in death. But for Isabella her death was not foreseen, but only the pleasure of seeing her gasp in the frantic search for air that was missing. She drooled, said incomprehensible words, pissed herself, fainted several times, but every time she was about to die Lucrezia ordered the ring to be loosened again... it was a terrible torture, and Lucrezia masturbated in front of Isabella while she had spasms and writhes …and continued to penetrate the pussy of the woman condemned to torture with an iron club, to humiliate her and make her suffer, while she enjoyed her suffering…

Attachments

• IMG_0276.jpeg
    IMG_0276.jpeg
    386.1 KB · Views: 193

(I'm reposting this drawing of mine posted yesterday because there was an error that needed to be corrected, in the position of the rope between Isotta’s thighs.
I apologize!)

Isotta was whipped for a long time, then her legs were untied and the Judas Cradle was placed under her ass and she was made to sit. Her ass was again atrociously violated by the tip of the instrument. Then she was tied with her legs to the hooks of the horrible pyramid planted inside her, to her waist they tied a collar with a chain tied to her ceiling. She was still tied by her hair, and her head couldn't move, just as her tits were squeezed even more between the nail-filled boards and her pussy was pierced with a big rough rope. Lucrezia lit a candle and placed it on a candelabra next to Isotta. “Goodnight little whore… sleep well….” and she sneered and walked away while Isotta shouted “NO! NO! you can't leave me like this until tomorrow…. I'm going crazy… please… please…. HAVE MERCY!!” useless and senseless words... that was a horrible night for Isotta

Attachments

• IMG_0280.jpeg
    IMG_0280.jpeg
    626.5 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

(I'm reposting this drawing of mine posted yesterday because there was an error that needed to be corrected, in the position of the rope between Isotta’s thighs.
I apologize!)

Isotta was whipped for a long time, then her legs were untied and the Judas Cradle was placed under her ass and she was made to sit. Her ass was again atrociously violated by the tip of the instrument. Then she was tied with her legs to the hooks of the horrible pyramid planted inside her, to her waist they tied a collar with a chain tied to her ceiling. She was still tied by her hair, and her head couldn't move, just as her tits were squeezed even more between the nail-filled boards and her pussy was pierced with a big rough rope. Lucrezia lit a candle and placed it on a candelabra next to Isotta. “Goodnight little whore… sleep well….” and she sneered and walked away while Isotta shouted “NO! NO! you can't leave me like this until tomorrow…. I'm going crazy… please… please…. HAVE MERCY!!” useless and senseless words... that was a horrible night for Isotta
Very, very good! I was so fortunate to find a Belgian horror movie - yes, these exist - with a long scene with a girl on the Judas Cradle. It's a blue ray, so I have to figure out how to make some screenshots. But after seeing this movie my interest in the Judas Cradle is back again!

Very, very good! I was so fortunate to find a Belgian horror movie - yes, these exist - with a long scene with a girl on the Judas Cradle. It's a blue ray, so I have to figure out how to make some screenshots. But after seeing this movie my interest in the Judas Cradle is back again!
A movie with a scene from “Judas Cradle”?!? Truly a rarity! (then if it comes from Belgium maybe even more but I don't know much about Belgian filmography...). It would be interesting for you to work on it… it's such a fascinating torture instrument!!

A movie with a scene from “Judas Cradle”?!? Truly a rarity! (then if it comes from Belgium maybe even more but I don't know much about Belgian filmography...). It would be interesting for you to work on it… it's such a fascinating torture instrument!!
And it's even better: nothing is hidden, full nudity, et cetera. I'm thinking of emigrating to Belgium...

ISABELLA’S END

Beatrice in her infinite goodness decided to put an end - after years of imprisonment in the castle's dungeons - to her cousin Isabella's suffering. Put an end to suffering with death, but after humiliating and atrocious agony. In her mystical delirium Beatrice considered that only a public crucifixion could amend her cousin's sin of betrayal. Isabella and Isotta (both totally unaware of why) were one day led naked and in chains to the Market Square, amidst the looks and shouts of derision from the common people. There was a lot of shame, but it turned into terror when they saw that a large wooden cross was lying on the ground... surely intended for one of them! The two executioners jumped on Isabella who screamed “NO! NOOO!! Not on the cross, I don't want to die on the cross...” the poor woman had already understood everything. Under the terrified eyes of Isotta, Isabella, held down by the executioners, was nailed by Lucrezia to the cross, on which the Latin writing “SLUT AND TRAITRESS” stood out. The large cross was raised in the square and everyone could admire the young woman screaming her pain. Lucrezia, looking into her eyes full of tears, said to her: “You will not suffer any other torment, only the cross and you will be left on the cross to suffer and rot. You will be given water to prolong your agony. Have fun, it was a real pleasure meeting you." Isabella's agony lasted three days and three nights, then she finally passed away and had peace... Now Isotta was alone in Lucrezia's hands

Attachments

• IMG_0292.jpeg
    IMG_0292.jpeg
    489.9 KB · Views: 185
Back
Top Bottom