My Favorite Crucifixion Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
katrina32.jpg One piece of the last was stripped off. katrina57.jpg The executor of a will watches her private parts to lick it.
katrina56.jpg I turn down a face because of too much a disgrace unintentionally. I have not yet exposed nude to anyone. Feeling embarrassed exceeded fear.
katrina60.jpg Is her crime a difficulty? Is it the beauty?katrina58.jpg The punishment is too terrible
katrina64.jpg A clean, beautiful girl loses freedom and despairs.
Despair and reconciliation
Fear and shyness
These make a girl really beautiful.

A true craftsman at his trade, he knows how to nail her properly so she'll suffer long. She's sobbing, pleading, beyond terrified, straining at the ropes keeping her arms extended over the crossbeam, still trying to keep her legs closed...!!! But first, let's spread those thighs and enjoy her pussy one last time before she loses bodily functions...

Tree would never rape a woman nailed to a cross...

Tree

Really??? -Ulrika...
View attachment 171469

Seriously Tree. Tell me you wouldn't! Go ahead...she expects it...she's about to be nailed...don't disappoint her...

68946_4_123_209lo.jpg :D

Your taste is impeccable!
I can't compete with Roxie's selection. But here are some that I like, for exactly the same reasons.

I love these pics hangnail!!!! Especially this one:
Sveta_img_9661.jpg The anguish on her face is too awesome...she's really hurting

Found some more I like:

02.jpg Hanging just perfectly...poised between dropping down and pushing up...the stress is building...

09.jpg What a great frontal view her hips push out and her arms tense to pull her body up...great exposure of her privates!!!!

05.jpg Pushed herself up, but pretty soon those thighs will be burning, and down she'll go, just to repeat the cycle over and over until too exhausted to push up once again...

07.jpg Lovely, taut feminine muscles in arms and thighs...nice thigh spread...humiliated but she can't help it!

46680_76578_123_598lo.jpg Providing some pleasure to distract her from her awful pains...

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/46680_76578_123_598lo-jpg.171897/
Watching Roxie writhe on the cross was more than Joan Tree could take. She took a break from fucking her brother saying "I have got to see if I can make this worthless cunt come!"

Near exhausted from hours on the cross Roxie begged "Oh, please don't..."

Tree

Ummm, to quote me precisely Mr Tree you should listen again... I believe I clearly said "Oh, please don't stop!!!!" :D

Ms Tree is verrrry good with her hands! And tongue...as you well know!:p

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/46680_76578_123_598lo-jpg.171897/
Watching Roxie writhe on the cross was more than Joan Tree could take. She took a break from fucking her brother saying "I have got to see if I can make this worthless cunt come!"

Near exhausted from hours on the cross Roxie begged "Oh, please don't..."

Tree

In the deep South the joke used to be -"A virgin is a girl who can run faster than her brother"
Not sure if that meant Louisiana USA or Somerset UK, perhaps both.

While this thread is still active, I have some more favorite crucifixion pictures. Again, these girls really are hanging on their crosses. They are willing to endure considerable true pain and discomfort to properly model these intense images. Thank you ladies!:D You are sexy, sensual, erotic creatures!:D Nothings displays a woman's body like crucifixion...

View attachment 171413 This is so hot, because when you hang from a cross...just let your body sag...you sway gently as only your hands and feet are in contact with the wood. How great is that!!!!!!

View attachment 171414 Love the musculature on this gal!!!! Her lovely, feminine, straining arms and shoulders, tendons and sinews popping, joints to the point of dislocating. She's exhausted at this point, legs have failed her. Everything is pulling on the spikes....oh wow!!!!!

View attachment 171415 Look at the agony on her face!!!! She's trying to stay balanced between pushing up and hanging from her wrists...an impossible position for long...very exhausting...so utterly soul-crushing!!!!

View attachment 171416 Losing consciousness...what a great body!!!! All those beautiful, over-stressed muscles. Can't you just feel the relentless, unending burning and cramping in those shoulders and biceps???!!!! Don't tell me small tits can't be super-sexy!!! What a gorgeous tortured body!!!! What a magnificent crucified bitch she is!!!! I feel all her agonies....:eek::D

View attachment 171417 Head back, starting to arch her back out and push up...anything to relieve the burning muscle spasms in her thighs!!!! What lovely boobs!

View attachment 171419 Writhing...helpless...alone...naked...exposed...abandoned...humiliated...pain shooting through her body...and she's only been hanging a few minutes!!!:eek: Wait until it really starts to hurt!!!! Like it's supposed to!!!:eek:

View attachment 171420 And this one...there are so few realistic images of females on the ground awaiting nailing to the cross. I can't imagine the terror she's feeling, seeing the executioner approach with hammer and nails in his hands, a wicked grin on his face as he prepares to do his job. A true craftsman at his trade, he knows how to nail her properly so she'll suffer long. She's sobbing, pleading, beyond terrified, straining at the ropes keeping her arms extended over the crossbeam, still trying to keep her legs closed...!!! But first, let's spread those thighs and enjoy her pussy one last time before she loses bodily functions...:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D His huge erection swaying above her as he begins...

Writing this has left me trembling, hot...wet...so need of relief from all this pent up tension!!!! Oh, to hang naked from a cross at this time...right now!...to feel all the glorious stress and pain...writhing, moaning, cursing and straining against the hard wood...muscles contorted and strained to the limit...just a poor condemned bitch...crucified...know what I mean ladies?!!!;);););) Damn!!!!!

I need a lashing.....soooooo bad!!!!!:eek: Take me, please!!!!!!:D

The pictures are all beautiful. Admiring them with such intimate female perspective increases my enjoyment by an order of magnitude! :very_hot:

Like others here, I most enjoy the pics that visually relate the suffering, and the ones where the victim is hanging rather than standing. My favorite are pictures with the feet crossed, or otherwise fixed, so as the girl gives into exhaustion and limply hangs by her wrists, her knees are spread apart, forcing her to surrender the last vestige of modesty.
sample3.jpg
Urinating, and/or being sexually used in this position, would seem to me, to be the ultimate in shame and humiliation. But maybe by that point, the woman is incapable of feeling anything more than the agony of the suspension. No doubt, there are posts elsewhere in this forum, discussing these mental aspects based on personal experience. I shall relish the reading as I discover them. :bdsm-heart::very_hot:

Like others here, I most enjoy the pics that visually relate the suffering, and the ones where the victim is hanging rather than standing. My favorite are pictures with the feet crossed, or otherwise fixed, so as the girl gives into exhaustion and limply hangs by her wrists, her knees are spread apart, forcing her to surrender the last vestige of modesty.
View attachment 172788
Urinating, and/or being sexually used in this position, would seem to me, to be the ultimate in shame and humiliation. But maybe by that point, the woman is incapable of feeling anything more than the agony of the suspension. No doubt, there are posts elsewhere in this forum, discussing these mental aspects based on personal experience. I shall relish the reading as I discover them. :bdsm-heart::very_hot:

Yes, you will find many posts and comments here on these themes. :)

Two of my best favorit Cruxdreams.com girls are Sveta & Vika. I always want see both together on crosses at same time in forest, but only one is in video so I merge vidoeos. I present snapshot of my short video here.View attachment 180016

My video is 1:18 long and not whole video, can be found on cruxdreams.com, which is wonderful site. To see my sample, go to www.dailymotion.com/video/k7w8hAA9BbIPEm9LRPa. Enjoy!
Thanks poem. I especially like the dark-haired girl on the left. The footage from behind the cross adds that special something for mine.

For the long time from Cruxdreams beginning, Julia is my favorite. She has much beautiful expressions and wonderful body, and she has the acting on the cross that many can not perform.View attachment 171127

I also like Julia very much. Especially her specific facial expressions which make me believe despite the pain she's really concentrating on what's happening on the cross with/in her body and trying to get comfortable with it... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom