My First Submission

Go to CruxDreams.com
Welcome Daniel, nice work with lots of promise. I look forward to seeing more

I like both of the images to be honest. I have no objection to seeing a bit of blood, and your first pic is interesting because the wounds look less like the results of a severe whipping or scourging (which would produce a more irregular pattern of probably deeper wounds - especially if a scourge was used), and more like as though it was like a death of a thousand cuts, where someone has taken the time to go over her body with a sharp blade, making very shallow cuts that will nevertheless result in her slowly bleeding to death.

Good quality work here, on both pics

i give my victum something to stand on and tire her hands/wrists so she can move her body weight from hand to wrist. her feet are on the stde of the post and protected from chaffing when she moves up and down. she demands release from the game after 30 min. if she brings a vibrator some times sooner, but not because of pain. i dont supply props. dont forget hanging on the cross causes a change in oxogen to the brain. the victum controls this .

We often make the assumption that the actual cause of death in a crucifixion is the asphyxiation resulting from the difficulty in breathing while the weight of the body is supported by the arms. Some research however, would appear to cast a degree of doubt on this;

(copied from wikipedia)

"Cause of death
The length of time required to reach death could range from hours to days depending on method, the victim's health, and the environment. Death could result from any combination of causes, including blood loss resulting in hypovolemic shock, sepsis following infection due to the wounds caused by the nails or by the scourging that sometimes preceded the crucifixion, or eventual dehydration.[40][41]

A theory attributed to Pierre Barbet holds that, when the whole body weight was supported by the stretched arms, the typical cause of death was asphyxiation.[42] He conjectured that the condemned would have severe difficulty inhaling, due to hyper-expansion of the chest muscles and lungs. The condemned would therefore have to draw himself up by his arms, leading to exhaustion, or have his feet supported by tying or by a wood block. When no longer able to lift himself, the condemned would die within a few minutes.

Experiments by Frederick Zugibe have, however, revealed that, when suspended with arms at 60° to 70° from the vertical, test subjects had no difficulty breathing. Subjects did suffer rapidly increasing pain,[43][44] which is consistent with the Roman use of crucifixion to achieve a prolonged, agonizing death. Legs were often broken to hasten death through severe traumatic shock and fat embolism."

The full article can be found here;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion

and makes for a very interesting read

When no longer able to lift himself, the condemned would die within a few minutes.

This has always been a joke to me because anyone that has hung for any amount of times knows that breathing is not the problem.

It's everything else ... a slow shut down of the entire body.

Back
Top Bottom