My Recent Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was crucified along with two other women at our bdsm club this past January. Extreme excitement, humiliation, and incredible pain. My only regret is it took me until 54 years old to do it!!
Sheila
My husband Steve are both submissive and been into the scene for over 20years. We joined a bdsm club in southeast Wisconsin 7 years. Unfortunately cameras and video are banned, so I will give you the details this way

This is true. Text is an exercise in imagination.

My husband Steve are both submissive and been into the scene for over 20years. We joined a bdsm club in southeast Wisconsin 7 years. Unfortunately cameras and video are banned, so I will give you the details this way
Last November at our meeting/holiday party, they asked for volunteers for the January crucifixion. My hand was the first one up. Everyone thought I would be a great torturer, but I explained I wanted to be on the cross, everyone thought it a hot idea. It was announced there will be 3 on the crosses. Those 2 months couldn't go by fast enough for me.

Sleepless nights and sex was spectacular due to the anticipation. Steve was excited too and we were like a couple of kids. The fantasy and waiting we're driving us mad!!

When the fateful day arrived, we got to the club at 10:30 AM as the attendees were to arrive any time after 11 and the crucifixion to start around noon.

I was instructed to strip nude and kneel Waiting for the others. To my surprise, my friend Kathy arrived next, we hugged and kissed then she undressed and knelt next to me holding my hand as we could hear the crowd arriving. There were 35-40 expected-couples, men, women. A third girl Ashley 23 yr old blonde arrived and joined us nude on her knees. There were the 3 of us. Me 5'9" red hair, 46D and 54 yrs old, Kathy 5'5" brunette, 36c and 41. Ashley, 5'7" long legs, great ass 34B and 23.
All of us nude, kneeling, trembling and awaiting our fate.

Last November at our meeting/holiday party, they asked for volunteers for the January crucifixion. My hand was the first one up. Everyone thought I would be a great torturer, but I explained I wanted to be on the cross, everyone thought it a hot idea. It was announced there will be 3 on the crosses. Those 2 months couldn't go by fast enough for me.

Sleepless nights and sex was spectacular due to the anticipation. Steve was excited too and we were like a couple of kids. The fantasy and waiting we're driving us mad!!

When the fateful day arrived, we got to the club at 10:30 AM as the attendees were to arrive any time after 11 and the crucifixion to start around noon.

I was instructed to strip nude and kneel Waiting for the others. To my surprise, my friend Kathy arrived next, we hugged and kissed then she undressed and knelt next to me holding my hand as we could hear the crowd arriving. There were 35-40 expected-couples, men, women. A third girl Ashley 23 yr old blonde arrived and joined us nude on her knees. There were the 3 of us. Me 5'9" red hair, 46D and 54 yrs old, Kathy 5'5" brunette, 36c and 41. Ashley, 5'7" long legs, great ass 34B and 23.
The club is located in southeast Wisconsin in a beautiful converted barn. It has a full kitchen, fully stocked bar, relaxation area with tv pool table, couches, large play area with many devices and typos or you can bring your own and a large entertainment area with a stage as this once was a converted theater for summer stock. There were. 40 people there men, women, couples. A lot of the ladies were at least topless, some nude as well as leather and lingerie. Guys were nude or semi. Just a relaxed, sexy gathering.
Karen, the Mistress of the house came in the room and kissed us all. She asked if we were ready and we all said we were. We were told we would be paraded before the group, then walked among the group for them to tease, slap, and use their imagination in us- within reason of course because the main event would be us suffering on the cross not individual attention.
She told us we would be paraded, abused, whipped, made carry a crossbeam and finally crucified. There would also be torture as we were on the cross. With that she turned, told us the slave girls were going to come lead us to the floor. So here we wait.

a lively description.......................more much more:rolleyes:

The club is located in southeast Wisconsin in a beautiful converted barn. It has a full kitchen, fully stocked bar, relaxation area with tv pool table, couches, large play area with many devices and typos or you can bring your own and a large entertainment area with a stage as this once was a converted theater for summer stock. There were. 40 people there men, women, couples. A lot of the ladies were at least topless, some nude as well as leather and lingerie. Guys were nude or semi. Just a relaxed, sexy gathering.
Karen, the Mistress of the house came in the room and kissed us all. She asked if we were ready and we all said we were. We were told we would be paraded before the group, then walked among the group for them to tease, slap, and use their imagination in us- within reason of course because the main event would be us suffering on the cross not individual attention.
She told us we would be paraded, abused, whipped, made carry a crossbeam and finally crucified. There would also be torture as we were on the cross. With that she turned, told us the slave girls were going to come lead us to the floor. So here we wait.

We wait nervously, my heart starts to pound. Ashley puts her arms around me, we kiss and she starts to massage my breasts. Kathy peeking out the door starts to play with herself. People partying, laughing, women striking men, women with women. All having a party but us.
Two very tall, flat chested, blondes enter the room nude except for stiletto heels. It's time slaves. We stand and a black leather belt placed around our waist. They cuff our wrists and attach the cuffs to the belt keeping our wrists at our sides. They add a collar and leash to the outfit. The one girl squeezes my big breasts and says "mmmmm they will pay special attention to these." She squeezes them then takes my nipples and pulls making me squeal.
The girls take our leashes and open the door leading us into the room. The crowd cheers, whistles, laughs. The first thing you see are the crosses. They are already in place with ropes and straps on the crossbeams. There is a platform ladder on the stage. The crosses are anchored to the floor and pas thru the stage. There are 4 steps from the floor to the stage. As we are paraded past the stage all our eyes are on the crosses. I stop to look at them and a whip cracks my ass "keep walking slave!"
I jump and keep walking. I see my husband Steve. He is to be uncomfortable as I suffer. His cock is inserted in the 7 rings of hell so he cannot cumm as he watches. He is nude sitting on a bar stool. His huge erection pointed down at the floor and tied to the foot rail of the stool. A cute woman sits at his feet and teases it as it throbs.
We are paraded in front of the crowd and Karen introduces us. Polite applause until we are moved into the middle of the crowd. We are poked, teased, slapped, kissed, nipples twisted and stretched, pussy proved. We are made kneel and suck cocks, lick pussy, kiss ass. Men, women all teasing and tormenting us. Karen smiles , kisses us and tells us to enjoy ourselves as our whipping will start soon.

As
We wait nervously, my heart starts to pound. Ashley puts her arms around me, we kiss and she starts to massage my breasts. Kathy peeking out the door starts to play with herself. People partying, laughing, women striking men, women with women. All having a party but us.
Two very tall, flat chested, blondes enter the room nude except for stiletto heels. It's time slaves. We stand and a black leather belt placed around our waist. They cuff our wrists and attach the cuffs to the belt keeping our wrists at our sides. They add a collar and leash to the outfit. The one girl squeezes my big breasts and says "mmmmm they will pay special attention to these." She squeezes them then takes my nipples and pulls making me squeal.
The girls take our leashes and open the door leading us into the room. The crowd cheers, whistles, laughs. The first thing you see are the crosses. They are already in place with ropes and straps on the crossbeams. There is a platform ladder on the stage. The crosses are anchored to the floor and pas thru the stage. There are 4 steps from the floor to the stage. As we are paraded past the stage all our eyes are on the crosses. I stop to look at them and a whip cracks my ass "keep walking slave!"
I jump and keep walking. I see my husband Steve. He is to be uncomfortable as I suffer. His cock is inserted in the 7 rings of hell so he cannot cumm as he watches. He is nude sitting on a bar stool. His huge erection pointed down at the floor and tied to the foot rail of the stool. A cute woman sits at his feet and teases it as it throbs.
We are paraded in front of the crowd and Karen introduces us. Polite applause until we are moved into the middle of the crowd. We are poked, teased, slapped, kissed, nipples twisted and stretched, pussy proved. We are made kneel and suck cocks, lick pussy, kiss ass. Men, women all teasing and tormenting us. Karen smiles , kisses us and tells us to enjoy ourselves as our whipping will start soon.

As numerous men & women teased and tormented me(the women loved tormenting my 46ds) I looked over and saw a couple masturbating Ashley. They were bringing her to the brink then stopping and laughing. Telling her to beg for release. Kathy was surrounded by men and couples stroking and cumming all over her. Very erotic scene.
I thought I would die from humiliation being nude and displayed in front of my friends, but after seeing the crosses and the whips they were about to use on me, I knew humiliation was the least of my worries. Karen announces the crucifixions were to start in 15 minutes.My heart raced again, Ashley looked at me wide eyes, Kathy wiped as best she could. We were ready.

As

As numerous men & women teased and tormented me(the women loved tormenting my 46ds) I looked over and saw a couple masturbating Ashley. They were bringing her to the brink then stopping and laughing. Telling her to beg for release. Kathy was surrounded by men and couples stroking and cumming all over her. Very erotic scene.
I thought I would die from humiliation being nude and displayed in front of my friends, but after seeing the crosses and the whips they were about to use on me, I knew humiliation was the least of my worries. Karen announces the crucifixions were to start in 15 minutes.My heart raced again, Ashley looked at me wide eyes, Kathy wiped as best she could. We were ready.

There was a buzz in the room as the slave girls came and put cuffs on our ankles. They released our wrists from the belts ant told us to get on all 4s. They picked up our leashes and tugged them ordering us to crawl to the whipping area. I followed Kathy watching her gorgeous butt and her sex peeking at me as we crawled to face our torturers. I wished I could lick her right then. As we reached the whipping area there were 4 torturers waiting. 2 women, mid 30s, topless holding cat o nines. A woman in late 40s, nude except for thigh high boots holding a crop. A man in his 30s wearing chaps with a huge erection holding a single strand whip. We were told we needed to satisfy our torturers and they might be lenient. I crawled to him and started stroking and licking him. Kathy was working on the 2 women and Ashley was working hard on the woman with the crop. The crowd paired up and it turned into a big orgy scene with lots of moaning and everyone enjoying themselves and each other. It didn't take long before everyone had orgasms except for us.
After a short break to clean up I was dragged to my feet by my hair. "Sheila is first" the audience cheers and moves closer as my legs are spread wide and cuffed to the floor. My arms are pulled over my head and cuffed. Breathing hard and watching the torturers talking . The 2 women wig the cats walk up to me. Sandy and Amy and they tease my body a bit. Amy holds up her whip and tells me to kiss it as Sandy plays with my chest."mmmmmmm. I' m going to love working on these. They laugh as I kiss the whip. I am leaned forward as the ropes above are on like a trolley. I am moved forward until my breasts swing freely as I move and breathe. Sandy and Amy are now behind me their bib breasts shaking as they walk. I take a deep breath and I can hear movement behind me. Suddenly the whistle of the whip and I jump as my back is hit. I suck in my breath with clenched teeth. LASH again, and again. They start alternating lashes, my back, cheeks, backs of thighs. I finally cry out on the 12th stroke. After 15 lashes a slave girl starts to play with my pussy as the whipping continues. 25 lashes my back and ass bright red. The crowd gasping, smiling, masturbating. I am sweating and breathing heavy as they move my arms so I am bent backward, everything in front now exposed. Helen holding the crop kisses me . I tell her "make my clit quiver"
She laughs and hits me across the stomach. Jack hits my breasts with the single tail. 5 more on the stomach and thighs as he continues to hit my breasts and nipples. I am crying now as she finally hits my labia. Harder and harder I scream with each lash now. Helen stops and Jack spreads my labia wide. "The last 3 on the clit" I look at her and say "hit me, hit me hard"
She hits very hard. I scream, clench my fists, head thrown back. The next one seems harder the third one is the worst. I scream and faint.

There was a buzz in the room as the slave girls came and put cuffs on our ankles. They released our wrists from the belts ant told us to get on all 4s. They picked up our leashes and tugged them ordering us to crawl to the whipping area. I followed Kathy watching her gorgeous butt and her sex peeking at me as we crawled to face our torturers. I wished I could lick her right then. As we reached the whipping area there were 4 torturers waiting. 2 women, mid 30s, topless holding cat o nines. A woman in late 40s, nude except for thigh high boots holding a crop. A man in his 30s wearing chaps with a huge erection holding a single strand whip. We were told we needed to satisfy our torturers and they might be lenient. I crawled to him and started stroking and licking him. Kathy was working on the 2 women and Ashley was working hard on the woman with the crop. The crowd paired up and it turned into a big orgy scene with lots of moaning and everyone enjoying themselves and each other. It didn't take long before everyone had orgasms except for us.
After a short break to clean up I was dragged to my feet by my hair. "Sheila is first" the audience cheers and moves closer as my legs are spread wide and cuffed to the floor. My arms are pulled over my head and cuffed. Breathing hard and watching the torturers talking . The 2 women wig the cats walk up to me. Sandy and Amy and they tease my body a bit. Amy holds up her whip and tells me to kiss it as Sandy plays with my chest."mmmmmmm. I' m going to love working on these. They laugh as I kiss the whip. I am leaned forward as the ropes above are on like a trolley. I am moved forward until my breasts swing freely as I move and breathe. Sandy and Amy are now behind me their bib breasts shaking as they walk. I take a deep breath and I can hear movement behind me. Suddenly the whistle of the whip and I jump as my back is hit. I suck in my breath with clenched teeth. LASH again, and again. They start alternating lashes, my back, cheeks, backs of thighs. I finally cry out on the 12th stroke. After 15 lashes a slave girl starts to play with my pussy as the whipping continues. 25 lashes my back and ass bright red. The crowd gasping, smiling, masturbating. I am sweating and breathing heavy as they move my arms so I am bent backward, everything in front now exposed. Helen holding the crop kisses me . I tell her "make my clit quiver"
She laughs and hits me across the stomach. Jack hits my breasts with the single tail. 5 more on the stomach and thighs as he continues to hit my breasts and nipples. I am crying now as she finally hits my labia. Harder and harder I scream with each lash now. Helen stops and Jack spreads my labia wide. "The last 3 on the clit" I look at her and say "hit me, hit me hard"
She hits very hard. I scream, clench my fists, head thrown back. The next one seems harder the third one is the worst. I scream and faint.

I am revived immediately. It felt like an electric shock came from my spine. I was made kneel to watch the others. Ashley was next. She screamed and strained with each lash. Begging all the way. Sandy kept telling them to hit her harder, especially the front. She screamed and cried out a couple times, but moaned most of the time. We were allowed a short break until the men started bringing out the heavy crossbeams. Sandy was pulled up by her hair,her head bent down as they placed the beam across her shoulders and attached her cuffed wrists to it. I thought she looked extremely sexy with it on her shoulders. While they were putting the beam on me they attached clover clamps to Sandy!s nipples. I couldn't believe how heavy the beam was-45pounds. It really bent you down to support it. When they did Ashley, she cried and squealed as they put her clamps on. One last thing was added. They attached a clover clamp to each of our labia. This set of clamps had a 4 pound weight on the chain and it stretched our labia and pulled on it as we walked. We were paraded before the crowd. My nipples and labia hurting, feeling like they would tear off. Looking out at the crowd and the excitement on their faces showed we were ready for the cross.

I was crucified along with two other women at our bdsm club this past January. Extreme excitement, humiliation, and incredible pain. My only regret is it took me until 54 years old to do it!!
Sheila
Sheila
I hope that it took a long time and you've stretched properly. Long nails through the feet and the hands

Thanks for the "report" cp4pain.. You write well and I am looking forward to read rest of the story.

Sheila
Hello Sheila. How did you learn of this bondage club and how would one go about looking for one? I'm gonna be living in Kentucky soon and I was wondering if you have heard anything about such a group in that state as well as Wiscounsin.

Jameson

Back
Top Bottom