My Recent Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am revived immediately. It felt like an electric shock came from my spine. I was made kneel to watch the others. Ashley was next. She screamed and strained with each lash. Begging all the way. Sandy kept telling them to hit her harder, especially the front. She screamed and cried out a couple times, but moaned most of the time. We were allowed a short break until the men started bringing out the heavy crossbeams. Sandy was pulled up by her hair,her head bent down as they placed the beam across her shoulders and attached her cuffed wrists to it. I thought she looked extremely sexy with it on her shoulders. While they were putting the beam on me they attached clover clamps to Sandy!s nipples. I couldn't believe how heavy the beam was-45pounds. It really bent you down to support it. When they did Ashley, she cried and squealed as they put her clamps on. One last thing was added. They attached a clover clamp to each of our labia. This set of clamps had a 4 pound weight on the chain and it stretched our labia and pulled on it as we walked. We were paraded before the crowd. My nipples and labia hurting, feeling like they would tear off. Looking out at the crowd and the excitement on their faces showed we were ready for the cross.

Things were happening quickly or so it seemed. The crossbeam pushing down on my shoulders with my wrists cuffed to its rings felt like it was getting heavier with each second. The clamps on my nipples swaying and tugging as my breasts swayed in front of me. My labia stretched and starting to throb. The slave girls took our leashes and led us completely around the stage and past the audience twice. Each step was more tedious and my nipples were on fire. The audience shouting encouragement as well as insults along with teasing and playing with each other as they watched us. When we reached the bottom of the stairs leading to the stage we were told to stand facing the crosses and to wait as they led Kathy slowly up the steps to the stage. She let out a little moan as they chose her first, but looked at us and smiled then mounted the steps and walked to the base of her cross. They moved the platform ladder to the middle of the cross, took off her crossbeam and led her up the 5 steps to the platform where 2 men waited on ladders on the back side of the cross. She was pushed up against the upright and her left arm stretched out on top of the beam. They tied her with ropes first at the shoulder, then the elbow, then the wrist. She tried and couldn't move it. They did the same with the right arm and she winced a bit when the ropes were tightened. There was a small sedile shelf on the upright and 6 holes on each side of the upright. They told her to lean against the sedile, so they could put her feet at the proper height and push a wooden dowel through the beam for a footrest. She said she dod not want to use the sedile at that time and stepped off the platform. She sagged down a bit and her head raised up toward the ceiling as her arms and shoulders strained. She cried out "OOOOOOOOOOO MY GODDDDDD!!!!!!
They pushed a wooden dowl through and made a footrest and she put her feet on either side of the post, her legs spread exposing her pussy for all to see as they tied ropes around her legs just above the ankles and around the post. The men stepped back and her dance began. Looking out at the audience a woman asked how it feels and she said. " It hurts, really hurts" They removed her clamps from her nipples and labia and then came down the ladder leaving her hanging on her cross.
They moved the ladders to the middle cross and came and said"Sheila, you next"My heart went up in my throat and suddenly started shaking. They pulled my leash and i followed standing before the instrument of torture, my breathign quickened. They removed my crossbeam and i climbed the stairs myself turned and placed my back against the upright and put both my arms on the crossbeam. When they removed the clamps from my nipples i squealed in pain as the blood rushed back into them. The men attended to my arms and secured me tight and I leaned up against the sedile and raised my feet. As they secured my legs I looked at Kathy and watched her move up, hold herself there then slump down and moan each time. Her breasts bouncing as she did. Suddenly they went down the ladder and there I was crucified looking at the crowd getting excited at my suffering. I stood upright as long as I could then slowly let myself down. My shoulders twisted and my arms stretched. OOOOOOOO pain. I stood up again and this time I let myself drop. OOOOOOOHHHHH shaking my head in pain.
When they went for Ashley she pulled away and did not want to go through with it. A man hit her hard on her bottom with a paddle and one of the girls grabbed the chain of her nipple clamps and pulled her toward the stairs. She screamed out in pain and finally followed. She got to the bottom of her cross, looked up at me and the at Kathy. "Does it hurt bad?" "Terribly bad" I yell as I move up and down trying to get comfortable. "Get up on your cross and suffer with us" Kathy yells. She climbs the steps and leans against the wood as they tie her. She cries out when they tie her arms and moans loudly when she is finally in place. There the 3 of were, hanging on our crosses, dancing the crucifixion dance, sweating, moaning. The audience watching and enjoying the spectacle. I find my Steve still sitting wearing the chastity device, his cock huge and a deep red, but now he is wearing my clover clamps on his nipples.
They leave us there dancing and suffering for an hour as people have sex, make fun of us, encourage us, drink and enjoy the scene and the party as we suffer. My calves and thighs on firs and my shoulders feel like they will pop out of their sockets and second. I lean my head back and let out a loud moan as if that will make it better.
After an hour, Karen the house Mistress climbed the ladder to me. She had a box of toys and devices. I look around and there is a couple doing the same at Kathy's cross and 2 women at Ashley's. Karen takes out a Hitachi magic wand vibrator and plugs it in. She spreads my labia exposing my clit and places the vibe directly on it. She kisses me and turns it on. I jump from the jolt on my clit and scream as she holds it there. I keep moving up and down from the pain I already am experiencing and the feeling of the onset of an orgasm. While she holds it a slave girl brings a large lit candle and sets it down. The other girls are receiving the same treatment as I can hear them on either side of me. I start to give that low moan as the orgasm builds. "Don't you cumm, slave" Karen says. I start to shake and convulse as the orgasm builds and she shuts off the vibe. I slump down and scream in pain and frustration.. She sets the vibe down and picks up the candle. she reaches up and lowly pours the hot melted wax on my nipples. I clench my fists, close my eyes and squeal in pain. Gasping. She then pours the ret of the wax on my left breast completely covering it. I shriek with pain.Karen is moaning and Ashley is screaming. She kisses my pussy, takes another candle and covers my right breast. OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I yell. Karen laughs and puts the vibe back on my clit. I shake my head and close my eyes as she holds it there. OK
This goes on for almost 3 hours before we are finally taken down from the crosses and collapse. I smile as I lie on the floor, kiss Karen and thank her. It take me until Tuesday to recover, but it was a wonderful experience and I am going to do it again with my husband Steve on the cross next to me. Can't wait

Things were happening quickly or so it seemed. The crossbeam pushing down on my shoulders with my wrists cuffed to its rings felt like it was getting heavier with each second. The clamps on my nipples swaying and tugging as my breasts swayed in front of me. My labia stretched and starting to throb. The slave girls took our leashes and led us completely around the stage and past the audience twice. Each step was more tedious and my nipples were on fire. The audience shouting encouragement as well as insults along with teasing and playing with each other as they watched us. When we reached the bottom of the stairs leading to the stage we were told to stand facing the crosses and to wait as they led Kathy slowly up the steps to the stage. She let out a little moan as they chose her first, but looked at us and smiled then mounted the steps and walked to the base of her cross. They moved the platform ladder to the middle of the cross, took off her crossbeam and led her up the 5 steps to the platform where 2 men waited on ladders on the back side of the cross. She was pushed up against the upright and her left arm stretched out on top of the beam. They tied her with ropes first at the shoulder, then the elbow, then the wrist. She tried and couldn't move it. They did the same with the right arm and she winced a bit when the ropes were tightened. There was a small sedile shelf on the upright and 6 holes on each side of the upright. They told her to lean against the sedile, so they could put her feet at the proper height and push a wooden dowel through the beam for a footrest. She said she dod not want to use the sedile at that time and stepped off the platform. She sagged down a bit and her head raised up toward the ceiling as her arms and shoulders strained. She cried out "OOOOOOOOOOO MY GODDDDDD!!!!!!
They pushed a wooden dowl through and made a footrest and she put her feet on either side of the post, her legs spread exposing her pussy for all to see as they tied ropes around her legs just above the ankles and around the post. The men stepped back and her dance began. Looking out at the audience a woman asked how it feels and she said. " It hurts, really hurts" They removed her clamps from her nipples and labia and then came down the ladder leaving her hanging on her cross.
They moved the ladders to the middle cross and came and said"Sheila, you next"My heart went up in my throat and suddenly started shaking. They pulled my leash and i followed standing before the instrument of torture, my breathign quickened. They removed my crossbeam and i climbed the stairs myself turned and placed my back against the upright and put both my arms on the crossbeam. When they removed the clamps from my nipples i squealed in pain as the blood rushed back into them. The men attended to my arms and secured me tight and I leaned up against the sedile and raised my feet. As they secured my legs I looked at Kathy and watched her move up, hold herself there then slump down and moan each time. Her breasts bouncing as she did. Suddenly they went down the ladder and there I was crucified looking at the crowd getting excited at my suffering. I stood upright as long as I could then slowly let myself down. My shoulders twisted and my arms stretched. OOOOOOOO pain. I stood up again and this time I let myself drop. OOOOOOOHHHHH shaking my head in pain.
When they went for Ashley she pulled away and did not want to go through with it. A man hit her hard on her bottom with a paddle and one of the girls grabbed the chain of her nipple clamps and pulled her toward the stairs. She screamed out in pain and finally followed. She got to the bottom of her cross, looked up at me and the at Kathy. "Does it hurt bad?" "Terribly bad" I yell as I move up and down trying to get comfortable. "Get up on your cross and suffer with us" Kathy yells. She climbs the steps and leans against the wood as they tie her. She cries out when they tie her arms and moans loudly when she is finally in place. There the 3 of were, hanging on our crosses, dancing the crucifixion dance, sweating, moaning. The audience watching and enjoying the spectacle. I find my Steve still sitting wearing the chastity device, his cock huge and a deep red, but now he is wearing my clover clamps on his nipples.
They leave us there dancing and suffering for an hour as people have sex, make fun of us, encourage us, drink and enjoy the scene and the party as we suffer. My calves and thighs on firs and my shoulders feel like they will pop out of their sockets and second. I lean my head back and let out a loud moan as if that will make it better.
After an hour, Karen the house Mistress climbed the ladder to me. She had a box of toys and devices. I look around and there is a couple doing the same at Kathy's cross and 2 women at Ashley's. Karen takes out a Hitachi magic wand vibrator and plugs it in. She spreads my labia exposing my clit and places the vibe directly on it. She kisses me and turns it on. I jump from the jolt on my clit and scream as she holds it there. I keep moving up and down from the pain I already am experiencing and the feeling of the onset of an orgasm. While she holds it a slave girl brings a large lit candle and sets it down. The other girls are receiving the same treatment as I can hear them on either side of me. I start to give that low moan as the orgasm builds. "Don't you cumm, slave" Karen says. I start to shake and convulse as the orgasm builds and she shuts off the vibe. I slump down and scream in pain and frustration.. She sets the vibe down and picks up the candle. she reaches up and lowly pours the hot melted wax on my nipples. I clench my fists, close my eyes and squeal in pain. Gasping. She then pours the ret of the wax on my left breast completely covering it. I shriek with pain.Karen is moaning and Ashley is screaming. She kisses my pussy, takes another candle and covers my right breast. OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I yell. Karen laughs and puts the vibe back on my clit. I shake my head and close my eyes as she holds it there. OK
This goes on for almost 3 hours before we are finally taken down from the crosses and collapse. I smile as I lie on the floor, kiss Karen and thank her. It take me until Tuesday to recover, but it was a wonderful experience and I am going to do it again with my husband Steve on the cross next to me. Can't wait
Jealous! Can't wait for my passion. Outside under the Montana sun!

Candles, eh, something like this?
Nice account btw

Attachments

• tumblr_mwmjczLOBn1s3c388o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mwmjczLOBn1s3c388o1_500.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 449
  • tumblr_mwmjczLOBn1s3c388o2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mwmjczLOBn1s3c388o2_1280.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 460
Jealous! Can't wait for my passion. Outside under the Montana sun!

Let me know when. I'd love to join you
you've made it very vivid, just how exciting it was -
sounds like Ashley was the most unsure -
did she say how she felt about it afterwards?
will she do it again?

She said it was wonderful, but doesn't think she would do it again.
Candles, eh, something like this?
Nice account btw

No, the wax was first poured on my nipples, then she covered the entire breast. The pain was intense.

Last edited:

Many things were done to me while I was stretched on the cross. That was agony in itself. Thank God for the little sedile we had. I was able to lean against it to take a little pressure off my legs. They felt like they were burning and my arms and shoulders were screaming in pain. My breasts were slapped constantly, they tied them tight and pulled the ropes hard,and the orgasm denials kept going on. They said I was denied 15 times. I was begging for release.i would raise myself up as far as I could making breathing easier and when she turned off the vibe, I dropped all the way down stretching my arms and shoulders hard. I did a lot more screaming than moaning. When I was finally allowed orgasm I shook so hard,I thought I would jump off the cross! I squirted and peed as I came.
It was an incredibly exciting, extremely painful experience, but I am ready to do it again. Kathy and I wanted to stay crucified to see just how long we would last, but everyone thought 3 hours on the cross was enough.
Hugs & kisses to all and thank you for all your comments and likes.
Sheila

E x c e l l e n t narrative!

Have suffered and danced on the Roman cross--next time I'd like to be in a group to prove my bravery and to encourage others to take more tormnent.

Just make sure you keep it safe...no nails just rope.

We used thick swaddling around the wrists and ankles and used leather restraints attached to the patibulum and stipes with eyebolts screwed deep into the wood at the extreme ends of the crossbeam and about two feet above the floor on the upright. Felt as if my sternum would split apart much like a chicken breast. My abs were stretched taut with my ribs poking through. Then I had to use my tiring burning thighs to keep my erect enough to breathe and to relieve the strain and ache in my neck, upper back, arms, and chest . . . .

When I was finally taken down, I collapsed in my buddies' arms and was placed on the floor to recover. Would like to face others and have our anatomies attached to each other as we'd tug and pull on each other as we performed that dance on the wood.

We used thick swaddling around the wrists and ankles and used leather restraints attached to the patibulum and stipes with eyebolts screwed deep into the wood at the extreme ends of the crossbeam and about two feet above the floor on the upright. Felt as if my sternum would split apart much like a chicken breast. My abs were stretched taut with my ribs poking through. Then I had to use my tiring burning thighs to keep my erect enough to breathe and to relieve the strain and ache in my neck, upper back, arms, and chest . . . .

When I was finally taken down, I collapsed in my buddies' arms and was placed on the floor to recover. Would like to face others and have our anatomies attached to each other as we'd tug and pull on each other as we performed that dance on the wood.
I was nailed to the cross by my hands,and I hung in pain for 30 mins!

I'll just bet that any small movements in your fingers would send shooting pain up your arms . . . . Was this pain a sharp pain or a dull but throbbing pain. Did this pain take your breath away? You are quite a d m i r a b l e !
The pain was unlike any I ever experienced in my life.When they nailed me the pain was so sharp that I thought I would jump out of my skin.While I was hanging my hands throbbed in pain,my arms started to cramp and my legs went numb.When I moved my fingers it hurt and yes it did take my breath away.I saw the ribbons of blood running down my hands and arms,I just wanted it to be over!

The pain was unlike any I ever experienced in my life.When they nailed me the pain was so sharp that I thought I would jump out of my skin.While I was hanging my hands throbbed in pain,my arms started to cramp and my legs went numb.When I moved my fingers it hurt and yes it did take my breath away.I saw the ribbons of blood running down my hands and arms,I just wanted it to be over!

Did you require any length of time to recover once the nails were removed and you were taken down? Any loss of sensation and/or fine-motor skills, e.g., writing, tying a shoelace . . . ?

I had some numbness in my hands due to the "squeezing" caused by my body weight and the leather restraints. Gotta use more swaddling the next time. The numbness didn't last long.

Thought about taking a nail in each hand, but people I work with aren't experienced for that yet. Imagining gaining bravery from you as you lasted hanging there helplessly.

Did you require any length of time to recover once the nails were removed and you were taken down? Any loss of sensation and/or fine-motor skills, e.g., writing, tying a shoelace . . . ?

I had some numbness in my hands due to the "squeezing" caused by my body weight and the leather restraints. Gotta use more swaddling the next time. The numbness didn't last long.

Thought about taking a nail in each hand, but people I work with aren't experienced for that yet. Imagining gaining bravery from you as you lasted hanging there helplessly.
It took me about a month to recover,The man I call JL had his own personal doctor take care of me.As far as motor skills,Well I can tie my shoes just fine among other things,no real loss of sensation that I can feel.My left hand is ok but in my right hand I sometimes get bouts of tendonitis and some mild arthritis.When ever the weather changes...rain or cold my right hand throbs.

Wow, cpl4pain & cmeinsen I am in awe that you both got to live a fantasy. Someday maybe I will.

Back
Top Bottom