Natasha Goes To The University Of The Virgin Martyrs

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Natasha goes to the University of the Virgin Martyrs

Let me tell you right off this ‘higher education’ is not what I wanted. I am in this damn ‘twin cities’ because I fell asleep in on the couch and my parents came home from a dinner out and when they came home dad bumped the coffee table and my laptop ‘woke up’ and they were aghast when they saw my post on the CRUX FORUM signed as the ‘celticvirgin’. Now I am in a lecture hall listening to the droning of a Professor Moore teaching the benefits of women slavery.

I must admit it was more arousingly interesting than I thought it would be.

class 017.jpg

That is me in the second row from the back in the pink top listening to Professor Moore and Associate Professor Joan Tree. Maybe this will be OK…

Tree

Let me tell you right off this ‘higher education’ is not what I wanted. I am in this damn ‘twin cities’ because I fell asleep in on the couch and my parents came home from a dinner out and when they came home dad bumped the coffee table and my laptop ‘woke up’ and they were aghast when they saw my post on the CRUX FORUM signed as the ‘celticvirgin’. Now I am in a lecture hall listening to the droning of a Professor Moore teaching the benefits of women slavery.

View attachment 290551

That is me in the second row from the back in the pink top listening to Professor Moore and Associate Professor Joan Tree. Maybe this will be OK…

Tree

27D3fxt.jpg Well, at least in THIS story I outrank Joan Tree.....she is only a lowly Associate Professor....she has to take her marching orders from me. Wait a minute, that girl in the second row ... the one in the pink top .... she is new here ... raised her hand and asked a question .... funny accent .... Irish I think ... good Catholic no doubt .... :rolleyes:

View attachment 290551

Tree

Tree

There we go, plus a history of the Tree! :doh: :p :devil:

Top-Cat

View attachment 290553 Well, at least in THIS story I outrank Joan Tree.....she is only a lowly Associate Professor....she has to take her marching orders from me. Wait a minute, that girl in the second row ... the one in the pink top .... she is new here ... raised her hand and asked a question .... funny accent .... Irish I think ... good Catholic no doubt .... :rolleyes:
I'm sure you will investigate this new student...

View attachment 290551

Tree
image.jpg Given the professor's woeful performance at the Pp and Eulalia School for Slavegirls
image.jpg her constant diet of behaviour modification,
image.jpg and her persistent need for for someone else to do the teaching, one wonders at her qualifications to preside over this course.

Perhaps the associate professor should take charge.

Last edited:
Are you looking for Barb's demerits!!!:eek::eek::eek:
View attachment 290814 Given the professor's woeful performance at the Pp and Eulalia School for Slavegirls
View attachment 290817 her constant diet of behaviour modification,
View attachment 290815 and her persistent need for for someone else to do the teaching, one wonders at her qualifications to preside over this course.

Perhaps the associate professor should take charge.

Pp!!!! :confused: Go to your corner until you can behave properly :mad: :spank::spank: two demerits and counting!!

The Professors lecture went straight out my other other ear. She's an absolute beut! I'm going to be sitting in front in future when she lectures. In an outfit that will show off my 'tumescent titties'! :)

Look all you like, but be sure to take notes! There is a quiz coming up next week. ;)

Not Wanting to bring down the tone of this thread.
according to the Blacks On Blondes site, White
American Girls get their first taste of black man`s
cock at university . i only went to college and all i
ever got was my head shoved down the toilet

13616_0.jpg Well, you obviously attended the wrong university Dottie ... :cool::p

looks from her notes like she's thinking ahead of the lecturer :p

images.jpe Scandalous the way she comes to my office hoping to gain favor on the next exam ... and she calls herself the Celtic Virgin!!!! ..... lucky for me RR installed video cams in the front of my desk. This prof has no intention of having her integrity compromised the way it was in the last Tree story about the University of the Virgin Martyrs. Oh, and while we are at it....I DID NOT cause the great site crash of 2013 (learning from the Republican debate last night to attack beforre being attacked).

Back
Top Bottom