Natasha Goes To The University Of The Virgin Martyrs

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is the Friday of the first week of the semester and the girl that had been sat next to me during the week is not there. She hadn’t seemed ill on Thursday and had seemed rather enthused after the first four days. Professor Moore steps up to the podium and she doesn’t look too pleased. In a stern voice she announces “I need to cover something with all of you. This is a serious class and one of your classmates, Carole Smith, thought this was a sexual fantasy lecture and she was caught masturbating in yesterday’s class. She was awarded five demerits and, as you know that is half the year’s allotment so she must be punished.”

Carole Smith… that is the girl that sits next to me. We had become friends already. Professor Moore continued “There are two things I want you to know and remember. At five demerits you will suffer public disciple. But remember this; next person caught ‘wanking off’ will not get five demerits but nine. That means you have only one more demerit for the school year after which you will be subjected to the Court of Disciple but also an immediate public disciple for exceeding five demerits. Does everyone understand? Good… now let us join Ms. Smith disciple in progress!”

On the screen above Professor Moore the image of Carole is projected larger than life. She is bound to a cross with a fat ball gag stuffed in her mouth!

opp 059.jpg

“Father Pilus, we have joined you live. Please continue” Professor Moore says.

I don’t know who this Father Pilus is but the class collectively gasps as he rips first Carole’s skirt down to her bound ankles followed by her kickers then ripped her blouse opened! He asked her “So you think Professor Moore’s class is for making your cunt happy?”

“Mff” Carole replies and he presses a vibrator against her clit.

He tweaks tumescent nipples and says “You seem to be enjoying this. Let’s see if you like this.”

He puts some cruel looking clamps on her nipples. I wonder what those things feel like as he puts the vibrator against her swelling clit.

opp 056.jpg

Carole’s eyes and her incoherent protests beg for him to stop but her bodybetrays her when it stiffens and she pulls against the ropes binding her wrists as she has an orgasm. She starts to slump when Father Pilus grabs the chain than dangles from the nipple clamps and rips them from her breasts! Just as I wonder if knows her classmates can see her Father Pilus addresses us saying “This slut is watching on a TV you watching this. Shall we put the flogger to her lecherous cunt?”

opp 057.jpg

My god he flogging her pussy!

opp 058.jpg

Oh my, I can’t believe this. I stuff my hand in my jeans and take care of me! I can’t believe I am so turned on by this! I come quickly and lick my fingers. I look around and am pretty sure no one saw me!

class 027.gif

Of course, she did not notice the RR Video Productions camera to her left!!!

Tree

Not Wanting to bring down the tone of this thread.
according to the Blacks On Blondes site, White
American Girls get their first taste of black man`s
cock at university . i only went to college and all i
ever got was my head shoved down the toilet
Fond memories???

I get home after classes and take a cold shower. My parents DID spring for the coast of a private dorm room with a private bath and a kitchenette. I look at my iPhone and wonder if I should call Carole. After what happened she has to be mortified. Then my phone rings and it is she! I grab the phone and ask “Carole, are you alright?”

I hardly expected her to laugh and say “Fuck yes. I came once with the vibrator and I lost count after I knew the class was watching while he whipped my pussy. Tell me you saw it!”

“I… yes I did” I reply not wanting to tell her what I did as I watched.

“I know this is a bit forward of me but may I come over? I’ve got a few bottles of wine.”

It takes all my self-control not to scream “Hell, yes, get over her” but I calmly say “Please come over.”

I cook a reasonable stir fried rice and we dine at the small round table in kitchenette and down a bottle of wine in record time. I ask Carole what is was like knowing we… and I... were watching her pussy being flogged. She groans and says “His damn flogger when from being a torture device to violet kiss. May I ask you something?”

“Sure, Carole, anything…”

“May I take you to bed?”

“I have never done that… I wouldn’t know what to do” I reply but I don’t refuse her offer. I must admit I slept with a few guys that knew how to please me but Carole knew exactly how to!

les 006.jpg

Breathlessly I ask her was it worth it. She whispers “It is now.”

“I knew what you were doing but how did they?” I ask.

“That lecture hall has more cameras than the CIA does all over the world.”

“Oh I so screwed! I will be caught!”

“You didn’t, Natasha!” she laughed.

“What is so funny” I demand.

“Come on, Natasha, admit it! You are jealous of me!”

I didn’t admit it but I am…

Tash

Tree

I ask Carole what is was like knowing we… and I... were watching her pussy being flogged. She groans and says “His damn flogger when from being a torture device to violet kiss. May I ask you something?”
And therein lies the skill of a good man with a whip. Too many are only good at marking. Some women may want no more. But whether it is the long whip, a short bull whip or a multi-tailed brush the real skill is to manage her response, to lift her and let her down. To flog her if needed but to know when to tease.
Pp is pleased that Carole was whipped by one who knows.

The next morning I walk to the student commissary to get breakfast I am arrested by the campus police. I look up at my dorm and wonder if this happens because of what happened yesterday or if Carole turned me in. If she did, should I be mad at her or thank her?

perp arrest 013 a.jpg

Tree

It is the Friday of the first week of the semester and the girl that had been sat next to me during the week is not there. She hadn’t seemed ill on Thursday and had seemed rather enthused after the first four days. Professor Moore steps up to the podium and she doesn’t look too pleased. In a stern voice she announces “I need to cover something with all of you. This is a serious class and one of your classmates, Carole Smith, thought this was a sexual fantasy lecture and she was caught masturbating in yesterday’s class. She was awarded five demerits and, as you know that is half the year’s allotment so she must be punished.”

Carole Smith… that is the girl that sits next to me. We had become friends already. Professor Moore continued “There are two things I want you to know and remember. At five demerits you will suffer public disciple. But remember this; next person caught ‘wanking off’ will not get five demerits but nine. That means you have only one more demerit for the school year after which you will be subjected to the Court of Disciple but also an immediate public disciple for exceeding five demerits. Does everyone understand? Good… now let us join Ms. Smith disciple in progress!”

On the screen above Professor Moore the image of Carole is projected larger than life. She is bound to a cross with a fat ball gag stuffed in her mouth!

View attachment 291041

“Father Pilus, we have joined you live. Please continue” Professor Moore says.

I don’t know who this Father Pilus is but the class collectively gasps as he rips first Carole’s skirt down to her bound ankles followed by her kickers then ripped her blouse opened! He asked her “So you think Professor Moore’s class is for making your cunt happy?”

“Mff” Carole replies and he presses a vibrator against her clit.

He tweaks tumescent nipples and says “You seem to be enjoying this. Let’s see if you like this.”

He puts some cruel looking clamps on her nipples. I wonder what those things feel like as he puts the vibrator against her swelling clit.

View attachment 291037

Carole’s eyes and her incoherent protests beg for him to stop but her bodybetrays her when it stiffens and she pulls against the ropes binding her wrists as she has an orgasm. She starts to slump when Father Pilus grabs the chain than dangles from the nipple clamps and rips them from her breasts! Just as I wonder if knows her classmates can see her Father Pilus addresses us saying “This slut is watching on a TV you watching this. Shall we put the flogger to her lecherous cunt?”

View attachment 291038

My god he flogging her pussy!

View attachment 291039

Oh my, I can’t believe this. I stuff my hand in my jeans and take care of me! I can’t believe I am so turned on by this! I come quickly and lick my fingers. I look around and am pretty sure no one saw me!

View attachment 291042

Of course, she did not notice the RR Video Productions camera to her left!!!

Tree

You used the word "tumescent"!!!! Tree's vocabulary is increasing. He must be sitting in on my lectures!!!

Back
Top Bottom