New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not for me to tell you where to start. There is so much that is good in all the forums. Just explore and follow your own fantasies and tastes. Please note that there is an archive section too, chock full of our best from the past.

Ah ok, cool! Nice pic by the way, is it based on you or is it just a random art?

Hey there everyone. Just made this account maybe an hour ago now? Not sure. Anyway, it did not take that long to be activated so thats awesome! Just wanted to say hey and looking forward to hanging out with ya! Anything you want to know about me just ask or look at my profile or both, ok? Thanks for having me!
Our moderators are spread so that we provide almost 24 hr coverage. You'll find hundreds of original stories, manips etc in the archives. Current popularity of a thread can of course be seen by the number of views and replies. Enjoy your stay.

Hi Dying Princess! Great to have you here,
and thanks for the compliments about our checking in and welcoming,
positive feedback's nice for us staff-slaves
(though we'll still get whipped :devil:)

Looking at your profile, you're into fantasy -
well you'll find battalions of warrior girls on
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-last-warrior-in-your-last-moment.3334/

And a recent fantasy that's got a lot of our kind of fun woven into it is this one in the Archive:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-firebird-by-jollyrei.518/

I am a 24/7 gay slave who enjoys being crucified outdoors and am fortunate to have a master who understands the intricacies of such punishments. The feelings of being tied naked and stretched on the cross, and the emotions associated with complete vulnerability and helplessness are quite stimulating, both emotionally and sexually. My master has experimented with a variety of leg positions, including my favorite, which leaves the legs splayed wide apart, knees projecting out and ankles tied behind the stipe. The result is that my arms are stretched to their maximum extent and my most intimate body parts are pushed forward and exposed. I've been fortunate to have been crucified at least a dozen times over the last year or so and the longest I've been able to remain on the cross is 47 minutes. I'd like to hear from others about their experiences!

I am a 24/7 gay slave who enjoys being crucified outdoors and am fortunate to have a master who understands the intricacies of such punishments. The feelings of being tied naked and stretched on the cross, and the emotions associated with complete vulnerability and helplessness are quite stimulating, both emotionally and sexually. My master has experimented with a variety of leg positions, including my favorite, which leaves the legs splayed wide apart, knees projecting out and ankles tied behind the stipe. The result is that my arms are stretched to their maximum extent and my most intimate body parts are pushed forward and exposed. I've been fortunate to have been crucified at least a dozen times over the last year or so and the longest I've been able to remain on the cross is 47 minutes. I'd like to hear from others about their experiences!
Greetings, Culus.
Personally, male crux and consensual aren't really my thing. But, there are others here who do share your interest. You may want to check this thread out:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/male-crucifixion.1145/
We welcome all types here and hope you enjoy yourself.
And, 47 minutes sounds pretty impressive to me.

Greetings, Culus.
Personally, male crux and consensual aren't really my thing. But, there are others here who do share your interest. You may want to check this thread out:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/male-crucifixion.1145/
We welcome all types here and hope you enjoy yourself.
And, 47 minutes sounds pretty impressive to me.
Thank you, Naraku! Perhaps I will start a trend, who knows. Yes, I am proud to have lasted 47 minutes on the cross. It took many previous sessions to build up enough stamina, and some breathing techniques. The very first time was not pleasant and I'm afraid I was far too anxious and panicked at my predicament. My master was the model of patience with me and I have since learned to take my punishment upon the cross without making a scene and strive to make him proud of me.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/safe-crux.1839/
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/safe-diy-cruxing.459/

:welcome: Culus

It's good to have you with us, like Naraku says, you'll find a group of kindred spirits within the wider community here,
and the greater diversity of crux experience and enjoyment, the happier we are! :)

:welcome: Culus

It's good to have you with us, like Naraku says, you'll find a group of kindred spirits within the wider community here,
and the greater diversity of crux experience and enjoyment, the happier we are! :)
Thank you, Eulalia. I am already getting some nice responses.

Back
Top Bottom