New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
When I joined the forum a few weeks ago I had a completely wrong idea what I would find.
I thought to meet a lot of dirty, pervert old man like me. Reading a few stories and the first threads I found that the folks here are either beautiful minded, heroic women, who are poised to suffer terrible treatment if it is for a honorable cause or they are compassionate men who are only interested in a meticolous account of these said anguishes to better understand what these fabulous women willingly untertake. The men are that much compassionate that they are willing to tortur the woman themself, even if it is a sweat-inducing and exhausting works, only so that the woman can truly show there readiness to self-sacrifice.
I´m sure that is also the only reason why no man would ever try to rescue a woman and by doing this rob them there heroism. (although I found one story with a egomanicial pressman who wanted to be a hero himself - sorry windar).
I also found that many men try to cover up there empathic side by behaving manly, macho-speech and so on. That doesn´t change their soft heart they surely have.
By the way I find that I can best sympathize with the suffering ladys if it is visually represented, in case of videos preferably in slow-motion.

I feel at ease in this forum :)

I´m sure that is also the only reason why no man would ever try to rescue a woman and by doing this rob them there heroism. (although I found one story with a egomanicial pressman who wanted to be a hero himself - sorry windar).
In my defense, I rescue women from death so that they can suffer again in another story. It's the ecological, conservationist approach:nusee:

Back
Top Bottom