New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow this is a very promising forum. My fetishes are leather, thigh high boots, black stiletto pumps and femmes fatales; killing male or female victims.
Hello Melissa and everyone.

I'm new here. My name is Lizzy, divorced and surprised to discovered this new (and unknown) world!

Lot of hidden fantasies that I dreamed are real here. Kisses a lot:

Lizzy ♥
Hello! Thanks for accepting me into your community. Looks like it's a great forum - lots of valuable stuff here.

:hello:Hi Seuter, Lizzy and Marcus - it's great you've found us -
yes, it's a great place, nowhere else on the net quite like CruxForums,
join in the fun and enjoy! :D

Welcome to the Forum.
Thanks for the reply
Havent been able to get on here much but will be around more now
Do you know of any UK groups who meet
chat talk videos and even safe fun

really into crux and hanging as long as its safe
can send some videos(need to be very cautious)of me trying stuff on my own but would love a partner to try to extend the play a bit

Thanks for the reply
Havent been able to get on here much but will be around more now
Do you know of any UK groups who meet
chat talk videos and even safe fun

really into crux and hanging as long as its safe
can send some videos(need to be very cautious)of me trying stuff on my own but would love a partner to try to extend the play a bit

I don't, to be honest, Casimir, but I'm a wimp who does most of my cruxing from the safety of my armchair! :facepalm:

You can exchange videos via private messages, the open forum is open to the internet. ;)

Hello Melissa and everyone.

I'm new here. My name is Lizzy, divorced and surprised to discovered this new (and unknown) world!

Lot of hidden fantasies that I dreamed are real here. Kisses a lot:

Lizzy ♥
You are very welcome here.

Hi, guys, I'm from China, I've been this forum look around for a while, and realy love here since got lot different resources that I like :) Hope this forum keep going and be better.
You are very welcome here.

Back
Top Bottom