New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not new exactly...but finally participating! Am interested in all of the forum's subjects...my avatar reveals a few of my favorites, such as the wooden horse, historical settings, judicia and public punishment. Hope to have plenty of interaction with the great members here.
Welcome! Harsh public judicial punishments? You are talking my language!

My favorite fantasy...an historical (can be fictional) setting, judicial public punishment for female miscreants. An excellent combination would include a public flogging before all in the square while riding the wooden horse atop The scaffold.

Which would appeal more to your fantasies, riding solo or being mounted face to face with another girl? For what crime(s) are you being punished?

Group torture and execution always seems a little more exciting to me.

A favorite fantasy crime of mine goes by many names...gender treason, Sapphic love, lesbianism, etc. I have always imagined this to be a serious offense in olden times. Display atop the wooden horse would seem to be a suitable punishment for the offending females.
If I recall, there is an excellent depiction of you being punished like this posted somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom