News From Margot

Go to CruxDreams.com
...Remember, though, they originally wanted to film in January in their summer and ended up to have to rush to finish it in winter, when nudity is problematic.

This is a very big factor. We put a lot of pressure on them as a community. But fortunately, they have all that equipment they used for Seditiosa, and I believe they will put that to good use for future films. I try to view this as the start of a great new season for crux films.

This is a very big factor. We put a lot of pressure on them as a community. But fortunately, they have all that equipment they used for Seditiosa, and I believe they will put that to good use for future films. I try to view this as the start of a great new season for crux films.
Again, it was their choice to do the 69 movie, which was an indoor shoot, first( in January-Feburary). Additionally, they could have filmed the crux/nude scenarios first (closer to fall, with clothed scenes in winter) versus filming. This is NOT a community pressure issue.

And frankly there is NO reason that the promised cross talk between the crucified 3 and the 3 and the crowd being omitted (at least in the pre-sale release). That doesn't cost money, and would IMHO have added a lot to the film.

I hope you are right about a "series" with (again hope) incorporation of lessons learned.

My fear is with some of the omissions the film will not do as well as hoped, and the conclusion will be that crux films don't sell (the conclusion made after the Via Crux movie with Amy didn't sell well), rather then with a few refiments, they would be money-makers.

Again, it was their choice to do the 69 movie, which was an indoor shoot, first( in January-Feburary). Additionally, they could have filmed the crux/nude scenarios first (closer to fall, with clothed scenes in winter) versus filming. This is NOT a community pressure issue.
Respectfully disagree with you there - despite our shared sentiments in other areas. I think cancelling the plans they already had in place for 69 was not possible. There's a lot of logistics behind that.

Respectfully disagree with you there - despite our shared sentiments in other areas. I think cancelling the plans they already had in place for 69 was not possible. There's a lot of logistics behind that.
Fair enough, but if that was the case with regard to the 69 film, they should not have promised a 2023 release, nor started fundraising until later in 2023. The reason folks expected the movie this year is because they committed to do it this year.

Still no nearer knowing where link is. Donated $35 and monthly on Patreon. I apologize for keep enquiring but may be a little naive with all this so would be very grateful for some guidance regarding the download link. Thanks.
If you go onto the Vermeer Works website and submit a query that would also confirm your email address to them.

As @Eulalia has mentioned cruxforums is not able to assist with enquiries to suppliers.

If you go onto the Vermeer Works website and submit a query that would also confirm your email address to them.

As @Eulalia has mentioned cruxforums is not able to assist with enquiries to suppliers.
Thanks for your help. Got link and seen movie. Wow, excellent and very well acted. Liked how Yahel took her nailing bravely whilst the other two were much more resistant and animated.

Wishing you all a merry merry Christmas!

SeditiosaXmassCard-1024x652.jpg

Unfortunately this is sort of the standard for Vermeer/RedFeline over the past year or more. Yes, the crux film has been promised forever, but don't forget all the teased "quickies" from last year that were "shot" but then poor Jacques could never quite get around to editing them, color correcting, sound work, etc. I'm sure it's much more enjoyable for him to work with the nude models than it is to do the boring work of post-production. And I suspect Margo herself is getting tired of having to make more and more excuses, pretty much the same ones over and over. The obvious solution would be for them to hire an editor to take the video shot from raw footage to completed film, but Jacques is such an artist, don't you know, that he can't bear to let anyone else touch his project.. Having gotten older myself, I suspect that he may be having failure of the old energy. Glad I didn't put any money into any of these projects. Best of luck to those of you who did.

It's gone rather quiet,hasn't it ?? A bit ominous, wouldn't you say ??
No offence, @Margot but some of us,here,are getting a little bit anxious and not to mention impatient for any wee snippets,even to say it's coming along nicely just a few tweaks. etc etc.

Now a few folks have lamented that the earlier-seen wonderful Crux-dialogue rehearsal scene won't be included,a shame really as it was quite good,and powerful.
Surely it could be included in a "Special Edition" of
Seditosa ??
Anyway....let's see what happens....

Back
Top Bottom