News From Margot

Go to CruxDreams.com
Seditiosa is at hand

SeditiosaSC10_1475_00011403-1024x576.jpg

Seditiosa is getting ready for its world wide Via Crucis. We were hoping to announce the release of this highly anticipated film yesterday, Sunday 24th, but the stage in which the work was at that moment did not allow for a sure date; however it’s all pointing out for this coming weekend, maybe even next Friday the 29th of March.

As everyone in the Catholic world knows, yesterday was Palm Sunday which, according to tradition, was the day when Jesus arrived in town and was received by an enthusiastic crowd. They were singing Hossana. Thus:

To announce the release of Seditiosa yesterday was going to be almost symbolic, even poetic, and we felt that it was a transcendent moment that had to have the song. We were going to sing it then, but instead we’re doing it now.

In the story of Yahel and her arrival to town, there are no happy crowds to receive her and sing for her. No, she’s met with hostility and all hell breaks loose at once.

So, no there’s no happy Sunday prior to the events that unfold in front of us and end with the crucifixion of those three beautiful and courageous women.

SeditiosaSC14_1525_00282603-1024x576.jpg

If everything goes well today and tomorrow, March 25th, Seditiosa will be uploaded to our stores and it will be ready for its audience by Friday the 29th. If we encounter technical delays, it will be up next week. But we’re working very hard to get it done before Friday.

We’ll have the official post of the release on Thursday.

Thank you.

How will those who pre-bought get their DVD and/or be able to download?

Those that selected the DVD by mail option, will be getting it within two weeks. Those who selected the Download option will get a code to download it.

There will be two download options, the HD version which cannot be burned into a DVD and the download to burn version, which is basically in DVD format.

When the release is finally announced there will be instructions for those that supported the film.

A little update.

We're preparing the assets to upload.

We'll be setting the film up in the store beginning tomorrow. The different versions will be available as soon as the uploading is done, one at a time, of course, beginning with the HD version, which will the one to officially mark the release of Seditiosa to the world on the 29th of March, 2024.

Does anyone know if there is news of a possible continuation?

a seditiosa 2

I read a long time ago that they would possibly crucify the 3 surviving girls
Where/when did they say that?

Where/when did they say that?
in the first news about seditiosa

There, Jac Avila raised the possibility that the 3 survivors were persecuted for being followers of Yahel and were subsequently crucified.

but it's an idea that's still in your mind

I don't know if I'm really going to do it.

I am surprised that you do not know about this if you have also read the news about sediiosa in the news forum

in the first news about seditiosa

There, Jac Avila raised the possibility that the 3 survivors were persecuted for being followers of Yahel and were subsequently crucified.

but it's an idea that's still in your mind

I don't know if I'm really going to do it.

I am surprised that you do not know about this if you have also read the news about sediiosa in the news forum
I do read and keep up with Seditiosa but I had forgotten that particular detail.

So many queries, so little time

Does anyone know if there is news of a possible continuation?

a seditiosa 2

I read a long time ago that they would possibly crucify the 3 surviving girls

I don't think there will be a sequel, however there are plans for four films set in Roman times, where at least four of the actresses in Seditiosa will suffer the cross
What happened to their dead bodies?View attachment 1454727

The film does not show what happens after the Crucified three are left on their crosses to die.
But did it come out today or not yet? I can't find the site to download it
The HD version of the film is being uploaded to Flickrocket as I type this. It might go on sale tonight if all goes well.

Yesterday Jac met with Beto for tea and to watch the film. Beto was out of town when some of the cast and crew saw it a while ago.

So, it was only Jac and Beto who sat there, watching the film, having tea, and so on.

When the film was over Beto had many comments, but there's some basic ones. "This is the most violent film you've done so far, more violent than Maleficarum, Justine, Olalla... I can say that this is the most violent film I ever saw. I was so uncomfortable, which is good, the film made me feel that way."

Beto worked on Maleficarum, he was in the set, many times, when Amy and Mila were tortured, but he was not uncomfortable when he saw the film. He was in the set of Seditiosa during the flogging, sentencing, carrying of the crosses, crucifixion... but watching the actual movie made a huge impression in him.

He agreed with all in the cast and crew that saw the film so far that it should not go the movie theaters. Too violent.

Ok... I just wanted to share that.

There is a lot of work to set all the assets in the stores. Lots of processing, uploading, setting up and so on. It will take the entire coming week to have all the versions up.

I'll be announcing each version as it becomes available. When all the versions are all set, we'll begin campaigning.

That's it for now.

Seditiosa is at hand

SeditiosaSC10_1475_00011403-1024x576.jpg

Seditiosa is getting ready for its world wide Via Crucis. We were hoping to announce the release of this highly anticipated film yesterday, Sunday 24th, but the stage in which the work was at that moment did not allow for a sure date; however it’s all pointing out for this coming weekend, maybe even next Friday the 29th of March.

As everyone in the Catholic world knows, yesterday was Palm Sunday which, according to tradition, was the day when Jesus arrived in town and was received by an enthusiastic crowd. They were singing Hossana. Thus:

To announce the release of Seditiosa yesterday was going to be almost symbolic, even poetic, and we felt that it was a transcendent moment that had to have the song. We were going to sing it then, but instead we’re doing it now.

In the story of Yahel and her arrival to town, there are no happy crowds to receive her and sing for her. No, she’s met with hostility and all hell breaks loose at once.

So, no there’s no happy Sunday prior to the events that unfold in front of us and end with the crucifixion of those three beautiful and courageous women.

SeditiosaSC14_1525_00282603-1024x576.jpg

If everything goes well today and tomorrow, March 25th, Seditiosa will be uploaded to our stores and it will be ready for its audience by Friday the 29th. If we encounter technical delays, it will be up next week. But we’re working very hard to get it done before Friday.

We’ll have the official post of the release on Thursday.

Thank you.
Fine crucified maidens

So many queries, so little time

I don't think there will be a sequel, however there are plans for four films set in Roman times, where at least four of the actresses in Seditiosa will suffer the cross

The film does not show what happens after the Crucified three are left on their crosses to die.

The HD version of the film is being uploaded to Flickrocket as I type this. It might go on sale tonight if all goes well.

Yesterday Jac met with Beto for tea and to watch the film. Beto was out of town when some of the cast and crew saw it a while ago.

So, it was only Jac and Beto who sat there, watching the film, having tea, and so on.

When the film was over Beto had many comments, but there's some basic ones. "This is the most violent film you've done so far, more violent than Maleficarum, Justine, Olalla... I can say that this is the most violent film I ever saw. I was so uncomfortable, which is good, the film made me feel that way."

Beto worked on Maleficarum, he was in the set, many times, when Amy and Mila were tortured, but he was not uncomfortable when he saw the film. He was in the set of Seditiosa during the flogging, sentencing, carrying of the crosses, crucifixion... but watching the actual movie made a huge impression in him.

He agreed with all in the cast and crew that saw the film so far that it should not go the movie theaters. Too violent.

Ok... I just wanted to share that.

There is a lot of work to set all the assets in the stores. Lots of processing, uploading, setting up and so on. It will take the entire coming week to have all the versions up.

I'll be announcing each version as it becomes available. When all the versions are all set, we'll begin campaigning.

That's it for now.
Four films set in Roman times? What a great idea!!!

Four films set in Roman times? What a great idea!!!

It's an idea that Jac had for a while. Actually four ideas that became one. The first idea was that of an Egyiptian priestess who is crucified because of her acts against a noble Roman woman, the second was the story of a runaway slave, who steals bread, is caught, when she's taken to be whipped for that, the soldiers discover that she's a slave, they take her away to contact her master, but in the process, when a centurion tries to rape her, he ends up dead.... and so, the runaway slave/thief/murderess must pay for all three crimes. The third idea is that of a rebel woman who takes revenge on Roman soldiers by killing them, she's present in the two stories, killing soldiers who are involved with the crucifixions of the two women. She's caught and, of course, she must pay for each of the soldiers she killled... and lastly, there's a new governor, who was chosen over the husband of that woman that had the Egyptian priestess crucified. The woman is insane, she plots to kill the new governor and blames it on his beautiful wife, who ends up on the cross... those are the four stories, that are linked by the characters.

The Egyptian priestess will be Mila, the runaway slave will be Ligia, the killer of soldiers will be Dani and the wife of the new Governor will be Simonne. Jac is working on the scripts and we're thinking of shooting them sometime this year., after the terrible weather is over.

The Weather
https://vimeo.com/928913687/dd3e9a16cf?share=copy

We can't go to crucify the ladies when the rivers are overflowing.​

Back
Top Bottom