Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Back Up The Truck...

tumblr_mc6ouhlxF01qzdi59o1_500A.jpg
NB - If it's okay with everybody, I'm going to move the mini-thread of Comic Rewrites -
like the above - over to the Whipping Stories (Sympazero) thread and take up less 'Isn't Funny' space.
They're not all that amusing but they are all BDSM-oriented, so come find them there.
And feel free to improvise captions to any and all Comic Rewrites!

Cheers!
Sympa

Back Up The Truck...

View attachment 812177
NB - If it's okay with everybody, I'm going to move the mini-thread of Comic Rewrites -
like the above - over to the Whipping Stories (Sympazero) thread and take up less 'Isn't Funny' space.
They're not all that amusing but they are all BDSM-oriented, so come find them there.
And feel free to improvise captions to any and all Comic Rewrites!

Cheers!
Sympa
Thank you for the consideration. I very much enjoy them, but perhaps they would be better over there. Or start a whole new thread. You seem to have enough material for that.

Just Announced...

The Principality of Monaco -
as an austerity measure -
is cutting back on municipal workers' uniforms.

Attached, the 2020 uniform for Parking Officers.

View attachment 812723

=================

I wonder if shaving her mons every morning while getting ready for work is part of the dress code?

Attachments

• C5F30DAC-5F71-4E48-8E21-B9113481799B.jpeg
    C5F30DAC-5F71-4E48-8E21-B9113481799B.jpeg
    375.4 KB · Views: 88
A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called and asked to speak to his client

"Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."

The art collector replied, "You know, I've had an awful day, Jack, so let's hear the good news first."

The lawyer said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she has invested only $5,000 in two very nice pictures that she thinks will bring somewhere between $15 and $20 million ... and I think she could be right."

Saul replied enthusiastically, "Holy cow! Well done! My wife is a brilliant business woman, isn't she? You've just made my day. Now, I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?"

The lawyer replied, "The pictures are of you and your secretary.”

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called and asked to speak to his client

"Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."

The art collector replied, "You know, I've had an awful day, Jack, so let's hear the good news first."

The lawyer said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she has invested only $5,000 in two very nice pictures that she thinks will bring somewhere between $15 and $20 million ... and I think she could be right."

Saul replied enthusiastically, "Holy cow! Well done! My wife is a brilliant business woman, isn't she? You've just made my day. Now, I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?"

The lawyer replied, "The pictures are of you and your secretary.”

Mind you, the contrast of masses of dark and light in the composition are reminiscent of the work of Stieglitz, Cartier-Bresson, Man Ray, and other masters.

Attachments

• E2A0A34F-5821-4011-9B02-36EF485F44F6.jpeg
    E2A0A34F-5821-4011-9B02-36EF485F44F6.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 8EA6001F-21DB-4028-82C2-03B02F362432.jpeg
    8EA6001F-21DB-4028-82C2-03B02F362432.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 75
Back
Top Bottom