Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
87142185_2539428166167760_4156072284190146560_o.jpg
I'm with the dog!

Family Prayer
unnamed10.jpg

Ethel, one half of an elderly couple, was ill in bed and suspected that she had not long to go, so she asked her husband,Jim ,if they could make love for one last time. Jim agreed and spent the next few minutes banging away to very little effect,eventually, Ethel raised one eyebrow and said "Jim, if I go before you come, pull me shimmy down"

Random Musings:

I decided to stop calling the bathroom the “John” and renamed it the “Jim”. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Old age is coming at a really bad time for me.

When I was a child I thought “Nap Time” was a punishment. Now, as a oldster, it feels like a small vacation.

I decided to stop calling the bathroom the “John” and renamed it the “Jim”. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

I usually say I’m going to pay my respects to the John. It sounds ever so more gentlemanly.

Random Musings:

Old age is coming at a really bad time for me.

When I was a child I thought “Nap Time” was a punishment. Now, as a oldster, it feels like a small vacation.
Growing older is fantastic, especially when you consider the alternative.

More Musings

I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People get out of the way much faster now.

I didn’t make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row.

The biggest lie I tell myself is ”I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

I don’t have gray hair; I have "wisdom highlights"! I’m just very wise.

More Musings

I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People get out of the way much faster now.

I didn’t make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row.

The biggest lie I tell myself is ”I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

I don’t have gray hair; I have "wisdom highlights"! I’m just very wise.

D8C69D21-FC74-4988-83DA-43AFA9D24ED2.jpeg :rolleyes:

One of my favourite Bob Hope quips came after he crossed the Atlantic on the liner United States when it registered the fastest speed and took the Blue Riband for it.
He was asked to comment and and, after a few complimentary statements added "As we approached Southampton what a wonderful reception from those people at Cunard, a twenty one torpedo salute."

Back
Top Bottom